Running two custom programs. Need essential result enhancers on both?

I’m going to be running two customs. Should I have on both result enhancers like mosaic and naturilizer, etc or just on one of them? Anyone knows?

@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

I’m getting good results with one custom that’s aimed at a goal, and one that’s nothing but results enhancement for any other custom. I would definitely put Mosaic in both though.

2 Likes

I am running 2 customs w/o either Mosiac or Naturalizer, and it’s working great so far. But I cant tell you if adding both would make it even better at the expense of 1-2 Result Enhancer modules.

2 Likes

I think it’s more of a case-by-case kind of thing.

I’d see two basic situations in which Mosaic would be necessary.

1. If you create a custom that has a really diverse range of modules (e.g., a combination of spirituality, sex, leadership, physical health, and so on). Mosaic could help these diverse ingredients to form a harmonious whole and to be more smoothly integrated by your mind.

2. If you are planning to run two or more very diverse programs side by side. And you want them to somehow work in harmony. In other words, you want them to contribute to the same overall goal. In that case, I’d say one of them should have Mosaic.

On the other hand, 1 and 2 could be true at the same time. And in that case, both customs should have Mosaic.

At the same time, I’d say two more things:

1. The idea of an essential enhancement is an oxymoron. No enhancement is truly essential. Mosaic (and Naturalizer) will add value and smoothness, but they will never make the difference between success and failure. When it comes to that, what is much more important is:

2. A context of Action. If you already have real, motivated action and motivated life-goals that provide a strong context for your various programs that will have an even more powerful integrating effect than Mosaic or Naturalizer.

2 Likes

I am figuring if something were truly an essential enhancement to the subs, Saint and Fire would make sure it was part of the essential Q script that is by default part of all the Q customs.

3 Likes

Exactly. Thereby making it not an enhancement at all.

I put mosaic in everything but I probably don’t have to. I just want the subs I have to play nicely together and with future mixes.

3 Likes