Running loops before bed

Is there any value in running loops at night or whatever time a person goes to bed as opposed to morning, afternoon, or evening?

It gives you the time during sleep to process stuff.

I’m do it if the titles in question are recon-prone for me.

I’d rather the bulk of that happen during sleep than during the day.

If there are titles in a stack that are like that, but others that aren’t, I’d even doing the recon-heavy ones before bed and the others in the morning or during the day.

2 Likes

This could be unique to me but manifesting titles tend to amp me up like crazy and make sleep impossible.

Healing titles make me sleepy.

So maybe pay attention to that aspect before running titles at night.

2 Likes

I’m an early riser so first thing in the morning works best for myself. I run the 2 titles back to back usually. If I need a “booster” I will run a 5 min loop midday.

Whenever I run subs before bed it results in poor sleep. Especially if it’s a newly upgraded title that I’m excited to run like the 3 min loop of DD right before bed for the first time which backfired with hardly any sleep that night.

1 Like

I usually only run subs in the morning or early in the day to prevent them from interfering with my sleep. I’m sure not all subs impact sleep but many of them do.

2 Likes

Some are more energizing, like emperor. Can’t run it in the evening if I want to sleep.
Others like LBfH are sedating for me and are best before sleeping.

With KB I noticed, with all 3 stages I’ve run so far, that I feel bulldozed if I run them in the evening. But I don’t feel any negative effects if I run earlier in the day.

I guess stats highly individual and everyone needs to experiment which subs to run at which time for optimal results.

2 Likes