Running a fighting title without practising

Sometimes i wonder what would happen if you run a sub such like Boxing mastery but later you don’t practise boxing.

Would you get some benefits?

Such as:

Better reflexes
Physical endurance
Peripherical vision
A better comprehension of the technical aspect of the sport

5 Likes

Am curious too. It’s worth a try.

Also a good question for support.

2 Likes

I use Spartan for swimming and tablesoccer and it works perfectly.

Then the day came when i get attacked by a 120 kilo mountain of a guy. My right shoulder was unusable because of an acident i had a coupple of days before.

He flew 3 times hard on the ground.

A year later the same guy stands behind me in a bar and is saying out loud : should i or should i not,should i or should i not,should i or should i not

I turn around and his fist landed in my face

He was very red nosed and red liped afterwards

I never took fighting lessons and i am 1,63cm in height

To your question

It works

12 Likes

You’d probably shadowbox a lot. Be motivated to train and compete. And watch l/study fights

3 Likes

Epic story!!

1 Like

I’d like to expand this question and apply the same rationale to other titles. How about running Emperor Fitness without lifting or Limitless without learning etc? Would we still get the related benefits?

1 Like

Yes. I ran emperor fitness when I was in Sudan and I didn’t have a gym anywhere near. I was fresh on khan stage one zp when it got released so I was doing tons of inner work

My body was improving on its own.

3 Likes

Good to know. When you said inner work do you mean shadowbox or? Basically was the inner work related to the subs, e.g. one needs to at least imagine lifting in order to obtain the benefits of E: Fitness?

related to khan, therefore i had a desire to gym but i was put into a place to forge me into a khan so gyms were super super scarce. I remember clenching my fists hard to work out my forearms, i remember having veins coming out of places, being super fit. Looking good…

there was no inner work related to emperor fitness. BUT i remember i used to walk around a lot, hope this helps, i know its a bit scattered and vague, youre going to have to run it and see.

even back on qv1, i remember listening to emperor fitness stage 2 and and 4 and always consistently losing fat, slowly but surely, despite eating like a maniac. I think the fat loss on EF was my saving grace from losing hope in subs, because back then recon was hell and it was super easy to just say “these things dont work no more, results came in the start and now they’re gone” because as long as i was slowly losing fat on either EF 2 or EF 4, i knew subs work.

5 Likes

When i used muay thai mastery, iwas training in my dream, which is scientifically proven tp improve ypu in real life.

Also my punch speeds improved by a fuck ton, to a level that you almost cant see it, my strenght and reflexes improved.

Also my spatial awareness and senses improved by alot.

4 Likes