RoM CWoN QL ME, Magickal Life

So finally, I am doing a journal of my own as it should be.

My new stack for reference and in the future posts:
CWoN
RoM
QL St4
Mind’s Eye

6 Likes

For 3 days straight now, I was exclusively listening to RoM and CWoN. Slight recon like taking a nap longer, i noticed.

This morning I ran CWoN 15min and RoM 15min back-to-back as usual, and after that I meditated about 40 minutes.

In my meditation I felt my subtle energy sensitivity was heightened to the point of I was having goosebumps for about 10-15 minutes long. Also, at this point I was so grateful, so thankful for the things that I have manifested in my life. Within these 10-15 minutes of goosebumps, part of it I was crying because the overflowing of gratitude.

Do note I began meditation for enlightenment, an eastern meditation that required personal initiations. This opened my eyes when it comes to spirituality but also cause a lot of hardships in my life for me, as enlightenment is transformation that breaks you apart, to learn, to grow and be enlightened.

When I realized it’s not working for me due to a lot of upheavals that was bringing into my life, I quitted doing it. Even though I had achieved a state of awareness that you feel massive expansiveness that you have the instant “knowing” I can manifest almost instantly, but sadly I cannot maintain to meditate diligently for many hours a day to maintain my meditative prowess, as there were temptations to socialize that brought me down, heartaches, physical health and what not. It’s hard to maintain perseverance when you’re in a strict path to enlightenment.

Those days reaching pure awareness into spacious void of nothingness was normal for me, nowadays I am not capable-- I missed that part. I hope to be able to do it one day without me going back again to this eastern meditation. Maybe Rom and the upcoming RoS can help me…

As I finally decided I want a new path, last 3 years ago I started doing meditation but with Angels, Archangels this time. This was the best decision in my life as it was the start that led me to and brought solution to my financial issues and my health issues improved. The meditation with Angels was only the start for me doing magick for money and for health.’

I am doing magick rituals, calling divine powers. I do magick with the angels exclusively as I can, since my humble beginnings was meditation for enlightenment. I do not want to do curse magick or black magick… I hope not :sweat_smile:

You can conclude to say that the meditation I had done this morning was with the Archangels. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and CWon, RoM connected me more with them (the goosebumps) and brought out my deep gratitude for them. :heart_eyes:

When I started my journey here in SC, it’s because I do not want to rely on magick too often, as I thought was there something else can I add to it. Well, seek and you shall find, and I found SC on GOMDE FB group, a group discussing and sharing magick tips and results. Whoever you are that posted it, thank you!

For months I have been testing SC subs alone and what they can do, so i was not doing any magick rituals not even meditation, for me to evaluate the subs as they are. My honest observation tells me these subs works. Now my personal evaluation period is done, I’m glad to say, it is my will to incorporate SC subs into my magickal life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

At this point, I could not ask for more, as SC subs, magick and meditation all together, I intuitively think is a good combo for me. Will I achieve my target goals then? Let see :wink:

EDIT: typo error

7 Likes

Really love your stack. All of them will make your mind powerful.

For meditation and manifestation, do consider adding Alchemist later down the line. I have only used ST1 but since I had other goals to attend to, I didn’t complete Alchemist.

But am sure Alchemist will serve your goals well if you use it.

6 Likes

Similar path here. Saying hello.
waving download
74ab591a4061206ef4705b7a647281ba--african-babies-cute-kids
bear waving images

Wish you continued good journeys.

5 Likes

Thanks @Lion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will add Alchemist later on. I read some of your thread back then re alchemist. I understand we do change our stacks based on our priorities.

For now my main goal is learning coding, the job of QL and ME :star_struck: RoM is noted to be for coders too. While studying coding, I think, the good things about these subs and I consider bonus effects are deep meditation, deep understanding in life in general, insights and intuition, running in the background, preparing my neural pathways and my mind that would be readily available to help me whenever I decide to immerse again in deep meditation, or do magick

Rom and CWoN are, to add more intuition (figuring coding) and to help me to have positive outlook. I think having positive outlook is important especially when chasing my goals. I can’t afford pessimistic attitude while studying hard.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: I know man, we’re on the same page, you and I :blush:

3 Likes

It’s 11pm here already but the effect RoM-CWoN still doesn’t wear off that easily. I just watched an old 2008 movie Outlander, and it was engaging and entertaining. These subs still having effect on me.

As if i was watching in big immersive cinema but only thru my 15-inch laptop. Next time I will ready my popcorn :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yesterday I noticed some libido arising, but today I can confirm it.

I read that when you ran subs in the past for ample amounts of time, RoM would manifest the supposed subs effects again in you, even if you’re not listening to the previous subs? Cool! :star_struck: Talk about convenience.

I ran WANTED for like two months back then, and one of the effects on me was libido.

3 Likes

So, I was appreciating my libido this afternoon it had come to my attention that libido imparts happiness, or happiness imparts libido. Libido has some sort of anti-depressant effect that makes you go chase what you want in life, your sense of drive. Having libido is what it feels like to be living.

I did not mean to have sex or masturbate just to satisfy oneself, but libido for what it is, is a part that makes your life worth living. It just feels goooood…

In my late teens when was in the beginning of my deep meditations that boosted my libido a lot and it was making me crazy as I want to eradicate my high libido back then. I was thinking it must be so there would be no distraction into my strict spiritual path of enlightenment. But I was wrong to think about that way… young and foolish.

Two decades in my life later when I became seriously ill and in my deathbed, I lost my libido , even my soldier down there was suffering . This made me miss my libido, but not today :sweat_smile:

Seriously though what I was trying to say that you don’t know what you’re missing until you no longer have it. If I only knew how to think about it in a certain way, a proper mindset I would not make a fool out of myself.

Going more than a decade ago, before my deatrhbed scene, I had looked into Mantak Chia multi orgasmic man book. I was thinking to learn and master it, but sadly I think no one ever had done it and some say it is dangerous as he doesn’t know or did not give the proper instructions of how to do it, on Qi Qong forums. They said Mantak Chia is a fraud that he got some of his materials from other authors of masters or their arts. Who knows, but it was not for me.

So, for long years it always come to my mind how to control it and then later I developed a technique, how not to fap but still enjoy the temporary satisfaction. It took me few months to control over my libido, but I can honestly say wasting semen is definitely under my control.

“I embrace my libido and use it for my greater good” is my mantra now

4 Likes

Tracking
3 days straight RoM CWoN
2 days rest
3 days straight QL St4, ME
1 day rest
1 day RoM, LBH
1 day rest
1 day WANTED, LBH
1 RoM
1 day QL st4, Emperor

1. Within these periods, I noticed I was getting more interested in learning.

2. A batch mate in Highschool suddenly chatted me, an opposite sex, you guessed it, she’s interested in me. So as a courtesy, I chatted her back for 3 days, In between these days I ran WANTED once in preparation if ever I decided to meet her. I have good experience using WANTED before, as it caused women to see me somewhat like in amazement in my presence. So, I thought to ran it again, just in case of personal meet up that which could lead to hookups :love_you_gesture: :grin:

But yesterday I lost interest on her, to meeting and chatting her, as I chosen just to study, to focus on just learning and nothing else. A part effect of WANTED or CWoN? :wink:

WANTED said: Chase me if you can. :joy:

CWoN said: Sorry, but I rather not fool around and just do coding for me into the future of having a nice job. Anyway, if getting laid is my game, there is SC for it :star_struck:

To select my actions wisely will save me troubles and others involved.
It’s not “Select and Collect” you know :sweat_smile:
How long can I last? I might give in one day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
May the gods of SC blessed me :grin:

TODAY
07/02/2023

I ran 1 loop 15mins QL st4, and 2 loops 15mins each of Emperor ZP v2 back-to-back + breakfast and mild coffee = true focus in borderline being aggressive to learn coding today. Math in coding is hard for me, I got to have that push.

I added Emperor ZP V2 because I wasn’t feeling that extra push from my stack RoM, CWoN, QL st4. But that’s just me, as I have only been running these subs within 2 weeks’ time. In the past I had ran Emperor ZP v1, about 3 times on different occasions, and I felt that confidence and push of productivity right away and every time on those 3 moments.

Take note I haven’t run Ascension or any alpha subs prior to Emperor, but it just flows nicely for me. I had ran GLM though but just for the sake of testing it and I got instant result too. I was thinking to run GLM but instead I like to try Emperor once again. I also noticed my anxiety is non-existent when I got out of the house today this afternoon, just a sense of calm with a dash confidence that everything is fine, to note.

While others stated to start with Ascension alpha sub before anything else especially climbing to Emperor, this was not true on my part. However, their statements are valid on their part and I do understand why. We humans have different developments in life, so nothing is fixed. In fact, there are those who have high flow factor in certain subs, while others don’t and may take some time to develop their qualities, to manifest the subs intended effects. Patience is virtue.

I may not be the typical assertive alpha in default, akin to physical warriors do, as my nature has to do more on empathy towards others. But don’t cross the line too far, as I may not be able to endure my patience and that would be stupidity on my part. If gone way too far my empathy may turn into spiritual damnation. There is a sleeping spiritual alpha warrior inside me, I realized just now, while journaling this! RoM is manifesting!!!

Again, this is my experience and/or experiment. When I see fit, I may run Emperor ZP V2 from time to time, or alternate GLM or LBH—as LBH is on the top of my favorites of SC subs.

Current supplements:
50,000 vit D3 per day (yes, fifty thousand, this high dosage really boosted my immune system)
3 eggs a day as source for vit K2 (K2 is necessary when taking high dose of vit D3)
300mg Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (for energy and brain support, and source of vit K2)
Magnesium 400mg (this is necessary when taking high dose of vit D3)
TMG 1000mg
NMN 2000mg
B-complex
True Far-Infrared at 2,000 watts. This minimize lethargy effect and recon from the resource hungry subs. Recently I placed it on the side of my aching head, since I got a headache from running too much subs. For just about a minute of exposure, my headache subsided after within an hour. Since I know my far-infrared is too powerful regarding exposure to my head going into my brain, so running it for about a minute is enough, I thought. As it can truly penetrate inside of my organs, I really feel heat inside of my body not just beneath my skin.

I read SaintSovereign is using one, so I thought to use again my unit which I bought for health reasons (but neglected to use it), 3 years ago. So, I have been using it every day now.

Again, this just me, the way I do things, and my not be suitable for others.

……Revelation of Mind sub is manifesting on this post, I noticed i’m wired again, in the zone.

1 Like

Tracking
1day rest
1 day RoM, LBH V2. (3min each only)

I was feeling unmotivated this day (02/09/2022), must be a recon. I tried to focus on learning, and I tried 3 times on this same day, but still I wasn’t motivated, although the interest in learning was there but for some reason, I do not know why I was just lethargic lazy. I was choosing to either to run Emperor or LBH V2.

I decided to run 3mins LBH V2 (noted for productivity, compared to V1) and right after i ran 3mins RoM, then I took a short nap. When I woke up, my energy and motivation return. I was back again learning coding.

And oh, no coffee today. I don’t usually drink coffee, only when I think I really needed it. So it was from LBH V2 and RoM that did the trick.

This same day (02/09/2022)

after 4 hours of study, I rest my brain for a bit.

However I was a bit surprised when I instinctively decided to do shoulder press (though I set only). Maybe because I was feeling good from LBH RoM?, that triigered the sudden urge to just lift some weight, without 2nd thought. I was not able to lift wieghts beacuse I was busy for a couple of months and some other reasons.

It’s a good thing resuming my physical exercise, but it’s fantastic to realize that I am also exercising my brain though learning.

RoM and LBH V2=Free your Mind

free your mind

1 Like

The Revelation has begun.

I noticed I am having dreams more often. Last night I dreamt about words and letters in random, as one of my dreams, I also remember vaguely that there was someone teaching me wisdom. There was also a wet dream in great detail as I recalled that I even woke up in the middle of the night because of the intensity, realizing I was dreaming, and my body was moving along with the dream scenario. :metal: :grin:

When I was young, healthy and full of vitality in my college year, for a brief time (like 3 attempts within one week) I tried to practice Astral Projection. I got into a part where my whole body was vibrating, accompanied by inner hearing of this intense vibration. The sound pitch was getting higher and higher until it got to a point that I was hearing the transcending inner sound into high pitch chirping sound and stabilized in that frequency as I remember. That moment my whole astral body got separated, however my mind/astral head was stuck in my physical head. My astral body was floating several inches, but my mind/astral head was still stuck. I never got passed that stage.

This was fully conscious astral projection btw, meaning using my will power, focus, meditation and total relaxation of my physical body. In my AP sessions it never it happened that my mind was out focus or wanes or wander. It was total concentration on my part. One of the side effects of this conscious astral projection was my physical arms got numbed every time and they hurt especially within the vein area of my two arms and subsided for like 6 hours afterwards my session. Every astral projection practices this arm numbness happens to me, even my body was lying in my cushioned bed.

When in my 3 attempts I was not able to get pass thru this astral head getting stuck in my physical head I did not continue anymore, because anyway I just did it for the sake of trying it and no solid goals why I want to pursue it.

After in this brief experiment in astral projection (not ‘‘travel’’ yet), another side effects I noticed was, I was having involuntary OBE–this is ‘‘not’’ astral body travel for me, in my definition at least. It was just sensations that I was fully out of my body, my mind too was out but when I try to explore my surrounding I either wake up or find myself into uncontrolled lucid dream. This OBE happens in my hypnogogic state falling asleep and I have no conscious control over it.

I have to note, this was the time that I regularly meditated for like 4 hours upto 5 hours a day in deep meditation for enlightenment. Those days, I frequently reached pure awareness into the spacious void of nothingness. Almost every meditation sessions I had this sense of calmness in my being, with a dash of blissful state. My waking awareness seems like vague, as If I was living in cross between dreaming state and waking state. My ‘‘before-meditation-personality’’ was gone, as If it this personality was very distant past, that I was not able to relate to my (previous) personality, as my new personality emerged.

When I got older, due to circumstances and my foolishness I was not able to continue deep meditations for years and instead began just drinking here and there with my friends and thus I lost my spiritual development. And of course, my oozing vitality was no more. Vitality is important when it comes spiritual pursuit, Deep meditators develops vitality and there on building your ectoplasmic stuff body-- with it you can have siddhi abilities. Think of the ectoplasmic stuff , as akin to The Force in Star Wars movie.

However, siddhi abilities are just byproducts of those true spiritual aspirants, and foolishly using siddhi abilities will diminish his/her hard-earned ectoplasmic stuff reserves. Think of it like you are filling your bucket with energy through intense meditations, and there are holes–meaning you are spending your hard-earned energy. Thus, will never reach true enlightenment, total dissolution of the ego mind, total freedom.

Revelation of Mind speaks

1 Like

There were occasions that I realized I was dreaming, and I tried to wake up in that dream, and I thought I had woken up already, but only to find out I was still in a dream, then I tried again to wake up but only to find myself still in dream. So I was in a dream loop. This dream of mine seemingly like the Inception Movie, but I had that dream ability several years before that movie was out.

What I was trying to convey on my last post before this, is, I am glad I am remembering my dreams again. As I thought I lost my ability to remember my dreams and I was not dreaming often as I used too.

My stack subs could be doing this, me to dreaming well at night… let see if it persists that I continue to dream when I fall asleep again and again.

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless sales page

Many people have issues and limitations stemming from their childhoods, usually related to school and intelligence – this results in a lot of work needed to be done by Quantum Limitless.

I like to add, it came to my attention last week that my 2 of my teachers did me wrong, that i think might contibuted to my learning blocks. One teacher in elementary and other one was when I was in highschool. Honestly, I gave them a f**k for what they did to me. They had no sense of empathy, poor souls. Afterwards I just acknowledged it happened, and I simply move on.

Some old memories resurfacing.

2 Likes

Ooh, can’t believe I missed this stack of yours!

Will be keeping pair of very keen eyes on this journal from now on! :eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Athanaxos

I am looking forward to this journey .

I bet you’re excited for the upcoming RoS :star_struck: I will add it when the good SaintSoveriegn finally unleash it :partying_face:

1 Like

Yes.

And.

Nooooooeidonthaveanymoreroominmystack!!

Sometimes I wish I had a split personality, or was part of a hive mind or smth… So that I could absorb more sub-script more easily :sweat_smile:

But yeah I am really excited over RoS :blush: :v:

1 Like

…Let me do it for you then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just today I ran into a small issue, I was returning an item I order online. I contacted the online platform that the item was broke and item not as described. The customer support agent told me that I need to drop-off the wrong item, before they refund my money.

I complained that it was not my fault in the first place, telling the agent it’s their responsibility to pick up the item instead of me dropping it (somewhere in my area only for them to pick it up that location and deliver it back to the scam seller), which was a real hassle for me. But the agent was real pain in the ass, insisting I must drop it off for to get my money refund.

So, I demanded to speak with the supervisor, the agent told their supervisor was busy but the agent told me the supervisor will call me, instead of just using their chat platform.

Before this call, to ensure that I, to be seen/heard in a good light, I ran LBH V1 30mins (2 loops) and right after RoM for 10minutes only as I felt the head pressure was building up.

Well… it all gone well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: when the supervisir called me. She refunded my money right away. :partying_face:

2 Likes