Road To Greatness. . . Please rain down some advice

Sub crew!

First time posting (on any forum ever), but I have been observing this forum for about a year now, and am ready to commit to some structured listening. I am planning out what I want to stack - which is proving difficult, becuase I want just about all of it, all at once. So please jump in and help me steer this ship!

Background

I am a 31 year old Kiwi living in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in a great relationship, and have a 2 year old lad. We live in a great apartment in the city (renting for the lifestyle), and own a home in the burbs which we rent out.

I have a great day job, as a national sales manager in the payments industry. I rock a digital agency business on the side, and have begun working on a secondary project - which I am hoping paves the way for an early retirement from my day job. Basically I want to buy my time back - I have a theory. . . Nobody wants to win lotto for the million dollars, they want to win the lottery for what they think the money will buy them. Time & location freedom. The ability to do whatever you want, whenver you want, wherever you want.

I have felt a bit stangnant the last few years - like I have been treading water. Hence looking for anything to give me a competitive edge. When I was in my 20’s I hustled pretty hard to climb the corporate ladder, built the best body of my life, got a degree (while working fulltime), and served in the Army reserves.

Now I definitely feel like I have been dabbling instead of dominating, and alot more complacent. That being said, I am quite clear on what I want to achieve, and have a clear roadmap ahead.

Emotionally I am generally on an equilibrium. I don’t ever get depressed, I am motivated - but prone to procrastination. I am often well natured and chill - but do get stressed when I let things build up a bit.

Roadblocks

• Procrastination and getting shit done / productivity
  • Start & fizzle: I havew ideas all the time - I will go and research, start a project, and then let it fizzle out. Years later I kick myself. So many unfinished projects.
  • Wicked sweet tooth, completely messes with my gains.
  • Smoking: I smoke like a chimney. I need to stop.

Goals

• Physical: Get a bit taller. Build an amazing body - 95kg at 8% bodyfat will do. Compete in the ring, boxing & kickboxing.

• Mental: Be a productive machine, make the right choices, not be tempted by vices.

• Money & Business: Buy all the property. Renovate our existing house. Grow my digital agency business (it is basically still a hobby business). Launch a new online business (have started building it now). Get promoted / more money at work (I report to the CEO, so probably just more money, or max out commission). Get Crazy Asian Rich. Trade crypto a bit more - have had some amazing success here dabbling with very little money.

• Sex Life / Woman / Women: My partner is fully bisexual, with pretty minimal sex drive (probably caused by past trauma). We are both keen to add a third in now and then. Our sex life goes up and down (see what I did there?). I want it to be more consistant. Before her I was doing the PUA thing, and having sex constantly, with varied partners. Now it feels like I have almost shut that part of me down. Let’s change that.

• Get waaaaay more social: I have neglected this part of my life for a while. I tend not to value relationships that much, and see them as an investement - expecting a return from it in some way. I was an only child (with much older half siblings), and we moved for dad’s work every 2 years or so. I assume this is the root cause.

• Learn to DJ: Have a great setup at home, so want to get into learnoing how to use it.

Current Purchases

Emperor Q
Spartan Q
Primal Seduction Q
Daredevil Q

Questions

• How should I run the stack? How many loop per day, days off etc?
  • I have been looking at Custom Builds, and thought of building 1 for each of the categories / goals above. Is this too much?
  • Should I use what I have for a period of time, and then build some customs?

I have been listening to Spartan while training over the last few days, and playing the stack while I sleep at night on sleep-phones. Have noticed some good improvement so far, and will commit to journelling this week. Trying to get some time in during the day at work where I can as well.

On top of this, it is probably important to note I am running Test & Tren cycle (just started), and microdosing LSD as a bit of an experiment on productivity. . .

And finally, thanks in advance! This community has been a great source of knowledge so far, and was the reason I ended up purchasing these subs last year. I am hoping to use them consistently now, and really supercharge my life - part of this is jumping into a community for some accountability.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Welcome!
Try to priorotize your goals by importance then start with the title most relevant to that goal.
i would recommend you to start with AscensionQ since it builts a good foundation.

Start with 1 hour listening in the first week, double it the week after till optimally you reach 4-6 loops a day after a month.

at the same time you can use spartan or beast within ultima while working out.

after a few monthes with this sub you will see changes in many areas and so you can continue with a more focused sub which in alignment with your goals such as primal seduction for improving sex life or EmperorQ to build you the wealth&freedom you want.

btw, you should read “the millionair fastlane” by m.j demarco it is an excellent book about business and such with practical advices.

edit: about stacking here is article by subclub:

Welcome to the forum :wink:

Hello and welcome, always great to see a new name pop-up in the community :slight_smile:

You seem like you have it figured out. Emperor and Spartan with supplementation of PS and Daredevil.

Only thing I would recommend is The Executive for, motivation anti-procrastination; or better yet, Limitless Executive Ultima, which would both motivate and help you learn faster (its a combination of Executive and Beyond Limitless ultimas).

Emperor should take care of most of you needs, but I will have to remind you that its a heavy-weight title with a rather large scope, so expect to stick for it for a long while,but its will be worth it. If you stack deems too heavy, and you are able, switch to Ascended Mogul with Spartan as you mains. AM contains both Ascension and Mogul, which helps you rack up them promotions. Note that both are included in Emperor.

Thanks for the link to the article!

1 Like

@Palpatine

@Apollo

@Azriel

@COWolfe

I think you each have something to contribute here. Some of you are in relationships. Apollo… weren’t you working on stopping smoking?

And Azriel, well, what more can I say?

1 Like

Ascended Mogul Q stacked with Limitless Q

Executive. Limitless Executive might be better, but I have yet to buy that one. so someone else will need to weigh in.

I seem to recall someone used Commander for this sort of thing.

Libertine (experiment to see if V1 or V2 works best)
Primal Seduction
Primal Section: Iron Throne Ultima

Another would be to stack Sex Mastery, Paragon and Diamond.

Oh yeah, quit smoking since November, right around a week or so after I began EQ. It was effortless, I wasn’t even seriously planning to quit but I just lost interest in cigarettes. To this day, not one stick. :clinking_glasses:

@smartan welcome, mate see you around the forums

Thanks man!

1 Like

Congratulations!

And thanks dude!

1 Like

It sounds like you’re already in a pretty good place in life, that’s awesome! Subs will only make it better.

If I were you, I would start with one title or one custom if you can afford it. You’ll always get better results if you stay focused and run something for a long period of time. Especially if this is your first subliminal experience.
If you’re going the custom route, I’d say use Emperor and Primal Seduction as a core, add in Eye of the Storm and Stronger for the bad habits, Sanguine for stress and anything else that looks interesting.

2 Likes

@smartan
welcome man

Ideally
Build the base first
Ascension or Ascended Mogul for a month, then add Spartan on the 2nd and 3rd month. Then on the 4th month get a custom, where you can add another seduction core or modules and ultimate music producer. Ascended mogul will help with money, woman and personal goals and Spartan will help with fitness and fighting.

To use what you have now, just run Emperor solo for at least a month. Then add PS in month or two.

Less is more especially in the beginning. You can have everything you want but you’ll get it faster by starting with less in my experience.

3 Likes

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the advice, and the link to the article - so helpful, not sutre how I missed finding it. So here is where I have settled:

I have used Emperor sporadically on and off for about year, so I am going to listen to it esclusively for about a week.

I just purchased Limitless Executive Ultima this morning, and am listening to it as I type. I am pumped, bu t also conscious that I have had a 3 shot coffee, with a sprinkling of placebo. . .

From next week I will be rocking the subs I have now - but removing Daredevil. . . I’ll get social once business is good, and I have the body I am after.

So far, after 4 days of listening to emperor I feel amazing - no downsides at all - just focused productive awesomeness. This morning I jumped out of bed at 3:30am, meditated, cleaned the kitchen, made lunches for myself and my partner, prepared breakfast for my son and myself, deleted a bunch of timesucking apps from my phone, made the bed, worked out, got the lad’s bag ready for day care, showered / suited and buited, and then woke the kid up. . . Pretty much all before 5:30am. . . And then I was thinking, “how can I make my mornings even more productive?”.

From here, I will start a written journal today, and start one on this forum in a week. I plan of running my stack for at least 3 months, and then decide at that stage whether or not to get into some customs.

Thanks again for all the advice, this community is the tits.

Cheers

2 Likes

Jesus not gonna lie had a jealousy flair reading your post. But hey glad your adding on to your already great life. Honestly if anything would recommend DR if you haven’t or getting it eventually.

Mainly the living in NZ part right? Place to be during a pandemic!

1 Like