Road to Abundance

Emperor has a module of extreme happiness. It is a delight to read that it works

3 Likes

@rising Makes a lot of sense as to why I solely rely on myself to be happy these days.

1 Like

Day 17

ā€œI wonder what tomorrow brings.ā€

Well, had trouble sleeping. All that was on my my mind was my vision, and out of nowhere I had this energy and drive to workā€¦ so I did, till 5am.

Never felt like this before, maybe I surpassed the 250 hours, if thatā€™s not the case Iā€™ll surpass it tomorrow.

Iā€™m loving this, I feel so great.

Another thing I noticed with Emperor is that, itā€™s not that I distant myself from socializing, I just want to be surrounded by high status people. Anyone thatā€™s not worth my time, I donā€™t want to spend a lot of time with.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been looking at High Status Seduction by Richard La Ruina, and I have to say, Iā€™ll be getting the program in a day or two.

My passive income will be coming from the listed categories; 1st building businesses, 2nd buying businesses and 3rd real estates. Today I spent the day getting my foundation solid on real estates.

I got to know my neighborhood better, and I have to say, itā€™s promising. Next week is a week of massive action, and completing my foundation on real estates.

I wonder what tomorrow has in store for meā€¦

2 Likes

Day 18

When doing business, Iā€™ve got this enthusiasm, the words just keep flowing in a good way.

I know exactly what to say and Iā€™m not cornered into decisions I donā€™t want to make.Then thereā€™s cold calling, the fear I had is completely gone.

When I get rejected, I come up with ways to counter that rejection for future purposes. I decided not to fire my employee, I motivated him. And increase his commission and future salary. As of tomorrow, heā€™ll be giving his all.

Business problems are now seen as opportunities. When I hit a road block(I hit many today), I come up with clever ways to go about it and profit big time.

7 figures a year, I can feel itā€¦

Iā€™m just a few actions away from achieving it.

3 Likes

I really like that

2 Likes

Day 18-25

Something about Emperor is getting my subconscious to seek new heights in everything.

This time, somethingā€™s different.

I know I canā€™t do everything by myself which is why I got help from someone who has done over $500 million in sales to help me get a marketing plan ready.

This marketing plan is what stopped me from starting a gaming business.

I also partnered with this other company and they gave me 10k voucher, which Iā€™m using to improve my business.

With the business Iā€™m going to start and the one Iā€™m running as well as the ones Iā€™ll buy, itā€™s times like these Iā€™m glad I got a system in place for all of them.

Out of nowhere I have people reaching out to me on LinkedIn, people who hold important positions.

My network is growing, Iā€™m very happy for that.

Erections are harder now than ever, all day, any day. Even thou I had a higher sex drive before Emperor, I rarely had morning woods. Now itā€™s a normal thing.

My day is not done, but I will update soon.

2 Likes

What kind of system?

Any updates here? Very interesting thread from a near-millionaireā€™s perspective.