Road to Abundance

Day 7

Yesterday I had to wait a certain time before I could do what was going to put me on top, and I accidentally fell asleep.

Since then, I been lazy, I want the work but for some reason I just don’t want to do anything.

Today is my lowest being on Emperor, despite looking good in the morning. I hate life right now, and I noticed the coldness towards everything, except the goals, I’ve been distant from a lot of people and there’s this girl that won’t stop calling me… she sees a future with me, and I see a future surrounded by super hot girls and she ain’t one of them.

About the rage I felt in day 3, looks like that was a one time thing.

I hope tomorrow is great…

2 Likes

Day 8

I’ve been having dreams about my exes, it’s weird cause unless I’m in contact with them whether it be on WhatsApp or in person, they don’t exist in my world.

I like the increase in respect I get…

Some of the treatment I got today, I shouldn’t have gotten but for some reason I did.

Partnered with this other company, this will take my business to a whole new level. I hate cold calls, I don’t mind the demo and closing.

So I thought about what I could do about it, and I decided to hire someone to do the work. I’ll pay him 20% commission on the $3000 package that will be sold.

He seems motivated, I’ll be training him in a few hours.

I wonder what tomorrow brings…

5 Likes

that cracked me up

3 Likes

Day 9

Never been in some much thought in my life, I hit my all time low… @Fire @AMASH does Emperor make you want to deal with deep rooted issues?

1 Like

Day 10

Until now at 11pm I’ve been detached from reality, I really wonder why.

It’s quite a coincidence that I been at my lowest this weekend and all of sudden, just when I’m about to sleep I get my drive to dominate life tomorrow.

Here’s the thing…

I don’t want to sleep, at this time I feel like working. For those that meditate and work on chakras, I feel my chi(vri, bioelectricity) causing me to be invigorated.

1 Like

Of course. Dive deep, think it through well, let your subconscious express itself, notice what thoughts pop up.

Then start dealing with the issues.

5 Likes

@Fire that makes sense. I’ve gained a lot of clarity over the weekend but i feel like Emperor ain’t done with me yet.

Day 11-13

I’ve been having lack of energy lately.

It’s worse when I do something that goes against my status. I think I’m doing something wrong or not enough of something that’s very important.

One thing I noticed when socializing is my position, it’s of higher status. The way I move, how I command attention, clear loud voice and the way I unconsciously change tonalities.

When I noticed that, I was very impressed with myself. I also noticed that I eat healthy now… weird.

4 Likes

Most successful people are eating healthier than the average population. I think emperor should work with that. Also it has fat burner

4 Likes

The picture of Warren Buffet immediately popped into my mind :smiley:

2 Likes

Day 14-15

My thinking in business has improved.

Right now, I’m solely focused on business despite being hit up by women who won’t leave me alone.

The ups and downs of emotions are slowly gearing towards what I want them to be, unaffected by things that don’t really matter.

But when I do get angry, it’s like my anger has been amplified. It’s a good thing it never last long.

I spent hours generating leads for my employee only for him to slack. He should be doing the lead generating and cold calls but I wanted to make his job easier. Instead of being angry for him underperforming.

I decided to do his work. After a week, I’ll hire fronters to do the lead gen and appointment setting, then I’ll fire him for underperforming.

This morning, I removed all my distractions.

That’s after reading Ecstasy Gold - Now or Never, something inside of me clicked. I just realized that I’m close to the 250 hours.

1 Like

Day 16

My life is now aligned. The important thing I needed to do, turns out was spiritual.

I handled that, all of a sudden a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I decided I wanted to dream big while keeping my short terms goals. So I started reading Donald Trump Wealth Building 101.

I have to say, I’m at my happiest.

I now have a clear vision for the future and an ideal day plan to maximize my time.

I feel great, ever since I got rid of distractions. One thing I noticed after the planning, was that at first, with Emperor I had a foggy mind on what to do. It’s like it was telling me to plan and have vision like Emperors do.

Since then, my minds calm…

The program is running smooth, I wonder what tomorrow brings.

5 Likes

Emperor has a module of extreme happiness. It is a delight to read that it works

3 Likes

@rising Makes a lot of sense as to why I solely rely on myself to be happy these days.

1 Like

Day 17

“I wonder what tomorrow brings.”

Well, had trouble sleeping. All that was on my my mind was my vision, and out of nowhere I had this energy and drive to work… so I did, till 5am.

Never felt like this before, maybe I surpassed the 250 hours, if that’s not the case I’ll surpass it tomorrow.

I’m loving this, I feel so great.

Another thing I noticed with Emperor is that, it’s not that I distant myself from socializing, I just want to be surrounded by high status people. Anyone that’s not worth my time, I don’t want to spend a lot of time with.

That’s why I’ve been looking at High Status Seduction by Richard La Ruina, and I have to say, I’ll be getting the program in a day or two.

My passive income will be coming from the listed categories; 1st building businesses, 2nd buying businesses and 3rd real estates. Today I spent the day getting my foundation solid on real estates.

I got to know my neighborhood better, and I have to say, it’s promising. Next week is a week of massive action, and completing my foundation on real estates.

I wonder what tomorrow has in store for me…

2 Likes

Day 18

When doing business, I’ve got this enthusiasm, the words just keep flowing in a good way.

I know exactly what to say and I’m not cornered into decisions I don’t want to make.Then there’s cold calling, the fear I had is completely gone.

When I get rejected, I come up with ways to counter that rejection for future purposes. I decided not to fire my employee, I motivated him. And increase his commission and future salary. As of tomorrow, he’ll be giving his all.

Business problems are now seen as opportunities. When I hit a road block(I hit many today), I come up with clever ways to go about it and profit big time.

7 figures a year, I can feel it…

I’m just a few actions away from achieving it.

3 Likes

I really like that

2 Likes

Day 18-25

Something about Emperor is getting my subconscious to seek new heights in everything.

This time, something’s different.

I know I can’t do everything by myself which is why I got help from someone who has done over $500 million in sales to help me get a marketing plan ready.

This marketing plan is what stopped me from starting a gaming business.

I also partnered with this other company and they gave me 10k voucher, which I’m using to improve my business.

With the business I’m going to start and the one I’m running as well as the ones I’ll buy, it’s times like these I’m glad I got a system in place for all of them.

Out of nowhere I have people reaching out to me on LinkedIn, people who hold important positions.

My network is growing, I’m very happy for that.

Erections are harder now than ever, all day, any day. Even thou I had a higher sex drive before Emperor, I rarely had morning woods. Now it’s a normal thing.

My day is not done, but I will update soon.

2 Likes

What kind of system?

Any updates here? Very interesting thread from a near-millionaire’s perspective.