Rise of the Emperor

thanks for confirming more on the poin!

:pray:

2 Likes

I think Emperor’s Voice module is in Emperor because I’m noticing all of these results:

“Your voice is an integral part of your identity and how others perceive you. A deeper, more dominant, more confident voice is an essential tool for any area of life. This also applies for women – a more bubbly, confident voice for women can be the difference between a new job or failure, or even a new relationship or nothing. Emperor’s Voice will work on your pronunciation, the physical attributes of your voice, the emotion you carry in your voice, and other such details that together cause you to become noticed whenever you speak.”

It was especially in effect today, where I was in a 3 way conversation with people from across the room. Very cool

I’m still planning out my first custom and what modules I want. I find that Emperor helps bring me more clarity to myself on what I need.

Emperor has really made me very stoic-like and reserved. It’s increased the number of things that I think are useless and a waste of time so I’ve naturally started dispersing less energy into things and instead internalized it in a powerful way. It’s made me very rigid and I feel like a brick.

Another thing is that I’ve pretty much lost any type of weird “playfulness” in me. I don’t like the wiggling and instability that comes with it, my personality has become clear cut, straight to the point, no jumping around - I’m just like a block. I just observe what people do, whether that’s banter, arguments, ego defending/projection, challenging, hyper emotional franticness, overthinking meaningless things or whatever and it doesn’t register to me, my face is expressionless like this :neutral_face: when I encounter any weird stuff and I just either straight away diffuse it or instantly auto redirect my energy. I think Emperor has significantly increased my own value of my mental energy and time. I just don’t care about things like I used to

6 Likes

I can feel a rebirth effect because the change is so radical.
It’s becoming increasingly more difficult to identify with the person I was a couple months ago. It actually feels like years rather than months and it’s an uncanny feeling but I guess it just goes to show that these subliminals are powerful tools of growth and can really change your identity and sense of self very quickly.

3 Likes

Hi @luther24, perhaps I misunderstood you - so you like the stoic change?

I often think that being stoic means you have no emotional expression and it bothers me, because it means supression of emotion and not acceptance and feeling them, hence lowering emotional intelligence and connectedness. Like that is what I understand when people say that guy is stoic, usually the poker faced guy :neutral_face::robot:, right? Bit of a negative connotation

2 Likes

This is a great question,

Maybe stoic is not the best word for what I’m trying to convey and I should be more specific in what I mean by it because my definition for it is along the lines of a calm, mental toughness, emotionally unreactive etc. Yes, I really love these changes because it makes me feel very controlled, powerful, safe and secure. It’s deeply fulfilling and liberating.

I get what you mean by the stoic and emotional suppression concepts.
I’m actually full of emotions all of the time. I laugh, smile and have incredible amounts of joy, happiness and gratitude and my emotional intelligence hasn’t decreased, I actually think it has increased. It’s not that I’m suppressing emotions, it’s more so that I express them in a more succinct, mature, and healthier balanced way. The emotions are deeper, more powerful and reverberate through my core and outwards rather than just superficial jumping emotional state changes. I honestly think it’s a maturity thing or mental health thing. I’ve become more emotionally mature as well because before Emperor, I would hardly get emotional about things but now I feel deep emotions about things because I see more depth and meaning in them in a powerful way.

I am by no means turning into an anti-social low emotional intelligence unempathetic robot. The conversations I have with people in real life have become better and the connections are better.

I think your question is good because it’s actually helping me figure out what exactly is happening to me and I think I just figured it out.

I do have less empathy in a sense but only with weird crap. If I encounter someone with victim mentality or encounter someone who is highly neurotic/angry for whatever reason. I can’t empathize with their negative emotions because I don’t share the same negative programming as them that is causing these emotions. Their emotions don’t enter my “emotional field”, it just bounces off and I continue to feel strong, calm and powerful. Emotionally unshakable to external things. Emperor has made me feel more secure in my reality, my self, my image of myself and my emotions.

An example is: if someone has a shitty job and starts complaining to me about how crappy their job is and how their boss is an asshole. They’re complaining and swearing and shit.

I will be sitting there not feeling anything other than calmness, relaxed, strong internal power and my face will be expressionless. I’ll have communication gestures such as acknowledgement etc but I won’t be confused or exaggerate my emotions because I don’t feel anything. I just calmly understand everything and I’m just sitting there like “okay”, uninterested.
The reason is because Emperor has instilled within me the complete opposite type of powerful, winner mindset programming: I don’t complain, I take responsibility for my reality, I take action to make my circumstances better, I’m not a victim or whiner, I’m not complacent, I believe that there are no limits to what you can achieve (in a practical way of course), etc. I’m very unshakable, calm and relaxed. All I can say is “I understand” which I do, because I understand their perception and the place that they’re operating from. However, I won’t be able to partake in and empathize in a way that allows for a mutual deliberation and this can come across as “not being connected” or “low empathy”. I distance myself from “toxicity” and I don’t want to empathize with people that have poor mental health. Emperor has made me not want those types of people around, I want winners around me and I’ve developed a perception that is like “anyone who isn’t, can go over there (points in a direction), away from me” and I also have developed a rigidness about this. I don’t feel guilty or overly sympathetic about people that have issues because I believe that everyone is an adult and can get themselves right if they so choose. It becomes super easy to feel like this because you develop a congruence and know who you are. The need for validation goes out the window and all the people pleasing, nice guy syndrome, social coddling/adhering, goes out too. You know what you want, you know who you are and you have zero hesitation to set boundaries

8 Likes

Written with such self awareness and insightfulness. Thank you!

1 Like

I should also add that this is all complete introspection /reflection and me trying to explain how I’ve become from a 3rd person view and analyze myself (very difficult).

In real life when I’m out and about in my day, meeting people, having conversations or working, I’m just like a very normal person. I don’t overthink and I’m hardly in my head. It’s like a flow state of living where you are fully present and everything just happens subconsciously and in the moment with things.

These subliminal can create lots of introspections and the such because they’re always trying to make you understand yourself more and in deeper ways that grow and develop you to become better.

2 Likes

so you would say that you didnt like the playfulness that you already had? but you couldnt change it

but emperor helped you to do that?

thank you my friend for asking! :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: im enjoying his answer

1 Like

also amazing answer, im loving it! answered lots of questions about emperor that i had,

glad that you feel more depth to life and things mean more deep to you and you experince emotions on a deep level, what is worth to experince

thats esscense of life, the depth of it :smiley: :heart:

i was really concerned when you mentioned the robot poker face and the emotionless face and such

but with this detailed answer its very clear

thank you my friend

1 Like

also i think stoics are very spiritual, in some way

i read some quotes by roman emperors and its mind blowing and very deep, and it really touches me deeply

so i would think emperor would defenitly bring the best out of you, with your core values even if you have some spiritual belifes that you adopted into your life

it feels like a sub that whatever youre, you become more of it,
like for example

im doing good in life :pray: im grateful for lots of things

but i wanted to use subs to improve my life furthermore and even more to the sky and beyond!!

emperor will bring the best out of my current self and will have an increese to whatever i am already are and maybe change lots of things that doesnt serve me and that i do daily :joy:

but if someone lets say uses emperor when theyre not doing good in life like lets say their sad depressed and other stuff, they will dramaticlly change, cuz eitherways they have to change completely like 360 degrees for them to live a life of the reborn self so emperor will just do that

they have to make this huge change of behaviour and let the new self born either on emperor or Dragon reborn

it has to happen,

but if youre already lets say have a good balance, and youre pretty much doing great in life! and you want more! it will bring the best outta of yourself :sunglasses:

i wont worry no more about emperor or any SC Subliminal that it would change some core things in me, and that matters to me, cuz my way of alpha is way different than yours

so it will simply just bring the ultra you! the better version of yourself :sunglasses:

if your life is C+ it will become A+

thats just my observation from reading the forums and some comments from mods and @Fire and @SaintSovereign and rv and dark

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Exactly, there is also a great post written by Saint where he talks about the freedom in choice that these subliminals give you.

2 Likes

I’m not really sure if my level of “playfulness” was something I wanted to change prior to running Emperor, it never crossed my mind. I think playfulness is good when it’s congruent and attractive, I’m mainly talking about the “weird” type of stuff. I used to be more teasing and have a less emotionally mature personality, you know the unattractive kind. The kind that I would say is very teenager-ish. Messing around, cracking jokes all the time and not being taken seriously. I think a lot of men still have this for whatever reason for example I used to be in social circles where we would refer to each as “boyz”, common new age lingo. I don’t understand this type of stuff anymore, when grown men are not presenting themselves as and acting up to the standard of mature adult. The world needs mentally strong, confident and capable men that are the best versions of themselves and elevate everyone around them.

Emperor raises your status to a very high level and you start having higher standards, higher values, higher everything. There is no limit and that’s what sets you apart, you can’t be stopped and you’re not chained to society and the fears that it tries to instill into you. ​You become very unlike most average people and there is almost a sense of Elitism but it’s subconscious and congruent so there’s no snobbery or narcissism. I honestly don’t think Emperor does anything special at all, it’s just that the bar is so disconnected and low that it creates the illusion that “wow Emperor is crazy”. I think it just brings you up to speed to how men are supposed to be with healthy egos/drives and nature alignment or something like that. I think every man should run Emperor at some point, it’s just a great all-around subliminal and it just makes you better in every way. Every single effect I’ve gotten has made me better so I have no doubt that the script or how it works is as the creators say it is - guiding you to become better without imposing on free choice, etc

8 Likes

Yes, it can be very difficult to explain this stuff in a way that makes sense to other people otherwise they can easily get the wrong impression.

What I meant by the :neutral_face: emoji is that you’re unphased by nonsense and not putting any energy into it. It’s also like it’s impossible to get emotionally triggered, especially when you come across any type of drama or weird stuff it’s just instantly “ok, next” without any expression or feeling of any kind that disperses/wastes your energy. It is in a sense robotic or you can think of it has being very mentally brick walled and having a shark-like mentality. You instantly shut down pathways of manifestation that are a waste of time and energy without any hesitation. It’s all because you’re operating on such high of a standard I think, I have no idea.

I think Emperor has Alpha of Alpha or Leader of Men type of modules and I don’t like using the “Alpha Male” term too much, but modules like that are purely based on real congruence. To be on that level and congruent with that ultimate image of who you want to be it’s going to change you radically and there is much growth to be done in many forms

4 Likes

great post!

this leads me to an idea that i will be doing, is to define masculine and what alpha means to you

and what goals do you want from emperor? what masculine traits you want?

you write them down in terms of goals! and how to achieve them! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

thats the secret recipe! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

thats a good thing to have a poker face 2, actually thats very good,

sometimes things dont deserve your attention its a waste of time, but i assumed something else

that emperor can make you live " with no-fun" guys just serious :joy: :joy: just work!! :joy:

no joy in life, but i dont think that can happen

hahahahha same it reminds of tyler1 for some reason

its intreseting that theres lots of modules id say that im not so intrested in, like “leaders of men” i have no intreset whatsoever into leading others and being a leader,

also sex mastrey i have just small intreset, i dont wanna have romance’s like one night stands and that stuff and my sexual energy is of the roof im very highly active naturally , it might help with maybe manifesting partners, but what unites is love not just romance, romance comes 2nd or 3rd

love is always first

so theres lots of modules that i really dont want like i mentioned, but what is awesome that i can re-direct them, so its intreseting how am i gonna devolp and direct certain things and leave out things ] and see where it takes me and evolves me :thinking:

i once asked @DarkPhilosopher about that i dont wanna be a sex machine when running emperor (cuz it has sex mastrey which is a sex focused sub)

he said nothing will change and be forced on you, sex mastrey script might manfiest in a way that youre more comfortable with your body and your own sexuality and ur not ashamed etc…

but also to not choose a subliminal thats completly off your goals, like choosing sex mastrey 2 when you want congtive enhancments :joy:

so everything is directable and you can simply just becom a better version of yourself under a certian frame, like emperor

you will be a better frame of yourself in terms of discpline, ambition, drive, controling yourself,self power, and confidence,

its just all up to you to decide how you wanna walk it and be it ,

thank you my friend have a blessed day

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing, good analogies, and insightful buddy.

I like it!

2 Likes

This is a great point. I think these types of modules are just designed to bring the best out of you. I’m not really interested in becoming a leader either, it’s not a specific goal of mine. I don’t wake up and think “I want to be a leader”. I want to be in touch with my masculine core and grow as an individual - it just so happens that doing so automatically makes you develop leadership traits. If you are to develop and grow, you will become a natural leader and most average people will follow you or look to you for safety. This is just automatic from being a powerful individual/man.

A lot of men (especially the young ones) have limiting beliefs about embracing their masculinity and it’s instilled into them through society and upbringing. I think Emperor is really good at unlocking it

8 Likes

When it comes to sex, Emperor has played out very interestingly for me. Similarly to how my diet has changed with a drastic decrease of interest in junk food, my attitude towards sex has changed in a similar way. I’m no longer interested in cheap “mcdonalds sex” or instant gratification “bandaid sex”. I’m just operating on a higher level with higher standards and the way I see things has shifted a lot. Everything has been enhanced and has more meaning and color to it in a human way. It’s so liberating and feels so powerful

10 Likes