Rise of the Emperor

Thank you for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While listening to Emperor over these past months, I noticed myself becoming a lot more mentally stronger and mature, emotionally stable and even stoic through growing with the subliminal. The shift is very powerful because as you transform towards the best version of yourself, you began to detach from the interests, people and environments around you that “made sense” with your previous un-progressed self.

I really began to understand the importance of being congruent by facing and understanding the parts of myself that were incongruent. Emperor also guided me to clearly define what exactly it is that I’m after and who exactly do I strive to become. At one point I went through a week of existential ponderings, trying to put my finger on why I’m here and what my purpose in life is.

7 Likes

There were periods where I experienced a lot of anger and impatience with people from recon. This was with the people in circles that I was in.

I was judging them and focusing on their flaws such as that they were immature or emotional or that they needed to “grow the f*** up” (a new realization as a result of my inner growth/changes with Emperor). The same people I used to interact with and be resonating with, I become detached with them. That process of me being among them and no longer resonating with them made me very frustrated and irritated but in retrospect I see that it was a necessary part of the process because it’s that irritation and being fed up with their behavior, immaturity and emotional instability that caused me to step away and distance myself. Now I’m no longer surrounded by those types of people and I have no desire to go towards them. That’s how Emperor helped me grow out of toxic circles.

9 Likes

Using Emperor has greatly increased my sense of personal power and pride. I naturally make strong eye contact with everyone and smile, unafraid of judgement. I’m just calm, relaxed and happy most of the time and I no longer fear rejection as much because I know who I am and I’m just confident.

I feel as if there is no reason for me not to be confident.

One of the biggest changes is that I hardly overthink things as much as I used to.
Before Emperor, I was super in my head and overthinking things constantly. Now I have the freedom to just be present, natural and mentally healthy.

At the same time, I’ve become so productive its scary. Emperor really made me feel like nearly everything is a waste of my time even to a point where I get passionate about it. I just shake my head at the idea of doing certain activities that don’t build anything or contribute anything meaningful or of practical value/growth. I honestly think of stuff like that as childish, though I will never tell someone that, since it would be rude

7 Likes

It can make me seem less social but I’m really not.

It’s just that if the conversation is about nonsense that I don’t resonate with, then I’m not joining the conversation because I have better things to do.

The confidence and pride from Emperor also makes you not care about getting validation and ironically, as you are doing the inner growth to release the need for validation, you begin to realize how much of what people do is subconsciously done to receive some external validation. You learn a lot about others and what drives them, by learning about yourself and what drives you. It’s very fascinating

8 Likes

Welcome, @Luther24 and brilliant results, my friend. Happy for you!

Emperor is truly a powerful title and one of my favorites. Your thread reminded me of the very similar results I had when running Emperor myself which goes to show that the subliminals over here just works!

I would recommend running Power Can Corrupt (PCC) with Emperor. I know it might sound like a bit much but trust me, PCC is a super light title (Subclub has verified that) and it will shine your internal personal power out into the world.

PCC will make you charismatic, charming, socially intelligent without being a doormat, and it will magnify your Emperor power.

As much as Emperor will make you take charge of your personal life, PCC will help you deal with all the crap of those around you. You will treat kind people with your personal brand of charm and humor while giving time-wasters and assholes a taste of what they truly deserve without loosing your cool.

My experience with Emperor + PCC was so good that I even wrote a review of it here (you can even add The Commander Ultima to make it even better):

7 Likes

great results man!

keep it up

2 Likes

Very nice results. What about interactions with women?

2 Likes

Thanks for suggesting Power Can Corrupt (PCC), it’s definitely in my list of titles to run. I can see it helping me with a lot of things and strengthening the areas that I’m weak in.

I actually plan to make a custom subliminal in the future and I will likely include the PCC core module in it, alongside Emperor.

My goal is to stick with Emperor strictly for the rest of this year and then transition into building a custom. Even with the amazing results and transformation I’ve gone through with Emperor, I still feel like I’ve got a lot of work to do.

2 Likes

I’ve had this too with Emperor back then. Emperor does contain Ascended Mogul & Quantum Limitless Lite. The productivity is likely from Quantum Limitless lite I think.

2 Likes

I haven’t manifested any women into my life from Emperor, it’s hardly a priority for me.

My standards for women have skyrocketed as a result of the inner changes I’ve gone through with Emperor. I’m more likely to get turned off by women that wouldn’t have turned me off before.

If a woman doesn’t have emotional stability, good mental health and a purpose in life, then I am not interested. I will be kind and courteous but there will be no desire for a sexual relationship even if they look like a supermodel. Emperor has grown me beyond flesh at this point and I don’t think it’s anything abnormal but instead a maturity thing.

Usually it’s the women that qualifies if the man is suitable. Emperor has turned it around for me and now I’ve become the qualifier to the absolute maximum. It’s a liberating feeling

10 Likes

Emperor is a tough sub to start with. I’m impressed that you are running it solo for 3 months. Keep running it solo, and God willing in the subsequent months you should see ever more results!

2 Likes

Awesome bro! I’m really impressed with your results. And I forgot to welcome you to this fine community. Welcome!

2 Likes

I had a similar feeling too while running EmperorQ and a little bit on EmperorQV2.

Although Ascended Mogul is recommended a lot to new users, Emperor as a first sub is possible. As long the rest days are taken along with not doing too many loops Emperor can provide good internal effects. The mindset change and productivity boost is nice. My first sub was EmperorQ, ran it for 4 months solo until I added on other stuff and QV2 came along.

2 Likes

Emperor is very tough but life changing at the same time

Before I came across Sub Club, I was using subliminals from another company which I believe may have prepared me for Emperor in some way.

The Sub Club equivalent would be a product like Dragon Reborn Multistage, Alchemist or Regeneration. The main thing I developed was a stronger intuition, trust and connection to my subconscious mind. This allowed for me to be more sensitive to subliminals and very cognizant/hyper aware of the results that I manifest and how the subliminals are affecting me.

I think that having this type of experience is what helped me commit to Emperor and get past the initial hurdles because Emperor was very difficult for me in the beginning.

When I first started listening to Emperor I experienced the somewhat common exaggerated acute effects from the first listen. A few weeks later, I was in a whirlwind of reconciliation but because of my self-awareness I was able to make sense of it and intuitively see through it.

4 Likes

Hey man welcome around here!

wish u nothing but greatness!

2 Likes

My main goals with Emperor are:

1. Evolve and become better towards my ideal self (strong, capable, confident, mentally healthy, congruent, etc.) no holds barred.
  2. Build more wealth for myself

Over the past few months, I’ve undergone a deep inner transformation.

A few big changes that occurred for me:

• Massive and I mean a massive increase in confidence. My confidence level has gone from a 5/10 to now currently a stable 7/10. This alone makes me feel and seem like a completely different person compared to how I was and combined with the healing of my masculinity and boosted sense of self in every area - this subliminal is very life changing for me. Every aspect of my life is being affected.
  • My living area is spotless (no more laziness). My diet is perfect and my workouts are satisfyingly intense. I take more care of my body and health. Life is so much better because I have a new passionate and powerfully driven zeal. I am significantly closer to the person I want to be and have gotten a lot of my shit in order. I no longer play games or mindlessly waste my time on social media and the internet. I have so much more self-respect and I feel like I’ve become more mature. I also feel like I have a higher standard for myself and stronger values for myself to operate by. I also think I’ve become more stubborn but in a beneficial way. It’s quite fascinating that so much inner change can occur from simply listening to a subliminal audio.

Lately, Emperor has been getting stronger and more intense in how it’s affecting me and I absolutely love it. It feels like the momentum is strong now and it’s pushing me and transforming me at even a faster rate. I’m ready for new external challenges and I also noticed that my pathways of manifestation are increasingly more numerous and open compared to before.

Things are about to start getting interesting now. I can only imagine where I’ll be by the end of this year

5 Likes

All of the results that I’ve gotten from Emperor have made me better in every way. These subliminals really don’t impose anything on you at all, they just make you better period

I’m very grateful that I found Subliminal Club

3 Likes

thanks for confirming more on the poin!

:pray:

2 Likes

I think Emperor’s Voice module is in Emperor because I’m noticing all of these results:

“Your voice is an integral part of your identity and how others perceive you. A deeper, more dominant, more confident voice is an essential tool for any area of life. This also applies for women – a more bubbly, confident voice for women can be the difference between a new job or failure, or even a new relationship or nothing. Emperor’s Voice will work on your pronunciation, the physical attributes of your voice, the emotion you carry in your voice, and other such details that together cause you to become noticed whenever you speak.”

It was especially in effect today, where I was in a 3 way conversation with people from across the room. Very cool