Rise of a Dynasty

Day 9 rest day

I feel a little overwhelmed at work, but I am practicing trying not to take it too seriously. I am working through my fear of getting fired since my first job out of college I did. (Even though it was the best thing to happen to me).

Feeling some profound overload so I will take tomorrow off subs as well.

After more inner work on thinking about my priorities I am going to do:

Mondays Mogul Custom + RICH
Wednesdays QL + EXECUTIVE custom
Fridays Heartsong Custom

Run this for a year and see what happens. Unless sub club has a new product that more suits the goal of full blown entrepreneurship.

Your custom looks good.

Day 1 Mogul + RICH

Since there is a three day weekend and I only listen to subs while I am working, I am breaking in my new Mogul Custom. Excited for this one to kick in.

Day 2 rest day

Had a blast with friends at the 4th of July party here in the states. I felt very comfortable socially

1 Like

Been developing a Friend and Lover custom. Here it is below.

Friend and Lover Custom

Love

1. Heartsong CORE
  2. Soul connection
  3. Gratitude embodiment
  4. Lion IV
  5. Omnidimensional

Personality

1. Light of Humility
  2. Soul connection
  3. Storyteller
  4. Wanderer
  5. Wanted CORE

Appeal

1. A/SPS: Organs
  2. Perfect Style & Smell
  3. SPS: Fat Burn
  4. Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
  5. Physicality Shifter ā€“ Sexiness

Lover

1. Sex Mastery CORE
  2. Prevent Premature Ejaculation
  3. Virtue Series: Temperance
  4. Focused Arousal
  5. Temptation
1 Like

Day 3 rest day

I had a blast watching fireworks off of my parents boat. I noticed that now I dropped my loops I am having harder reconciliation and random times of overload. Its like scripts run in the past month when i was doing 4 loops a day are finally being processed. Its like as I am living my life a new me is constantly being built.

The reconciliation hits harder when I am just resting, but i seem to be fine when i am hanging out with other people having a great time.

TBH I would encourage you to add Transcendental Connection, and remove something.

Also hang in there with the reconciliation. More rest days, more sleep helps me.

I have Transcendental Connection in my mogul and inner Circle custom. Wouldnā€™t soul connection be better for something like a lover custom?

I hope the reconciliation will calm now that I drastically reduced the loops each week. I think the recon will now be better since it feels like it was some of my old subs that i used to run leaking through now that my brain has more processing time.

Day 4 - rest day
I had a great day off of work. I got to work a little on my business. I have quite a bit of blocks yet on trying to build my business. Just need to relax and keep taking action.

I have a lot of anxiety about work this week. I always feel this way the night before a workweek. Some nights it hits harder than others.

1 Like

Day 5 rest day

One of my coworkers is retiring tomorrow for an early retirement. I am both happy for her and kinda jealous. Not horribly jealous though. I noticed a lot of emotional pain last night and this morning. It feels as though I am being forged into my new self but stuck in the reality my old self created.

Itā€™s kinda wierd there will be times of Iā€™m feeling great and then out of nowhere reconciliation hits hard and just keeps fading in and out.

Saint said to run the stack every other day on a post so I will be doing that starting tomorrow. This ought to be one hell of a roller-coaster.

The stack I am labeling as Ignition is as follows
ARES Executive Limit Destroyer
Quantum Limitless
Mogul + Inner Circle custom
Heartsong + SM + Wanted custom

Friend and Lover Custom Revision 1

Love

1. Heartsong CORE
  2. Soul connection
  3. Gratitude embodiment
  4. Joie de Vivre
  5. Omnidimensional

Personality

1. Light of Humility
  2. Lion IV
  3. Storyteller
  4. Wanderer
  5. Wanted CORE

Appeal

1. Asclepius
  2. Perfect Style & Smell
  3. SPS: Fat Burn
  4. Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
  5. Physicality Shifter ā€“ Sexiness

Lover

1. Sex Mastery CORE
  2. Prevent Premature Ejaculation
  3. Ego Adsum
  4. Focused Arousal
  5. Temptation
1 Like

Day 6
Got some really good work done on my book after work. There were some flashes of solid creativity. On the flipside, I tried to create a new cocktail and the flavors were just not working together on two tries. Since I donā€™t let alcohol go to waste thatā€™s all I could try to make tonight.

When I am in the zone and doing what I enjoy I am highly focused however I felt a little of my brainpower drained and not able to look at things that take up a little more brain power in my mind so slight overload.

Are you listening when asleep?

Welcome to the club, mate!

There are sometimes I feel like who I was happened to someone else. Itā€™s a very odd feeling.

I agree its an odd but great feeling. It means you can create yourself to become the person you want to be. Even without subs its this way. You literally are a new person every 10 years with new cells replacing old ones. Another useless fact of the day.

I do not listen to subs when asleep. This is a non sub thing in terms of my anxiety before work. I had it before subclub. Its a lot more layered of an issue.

Understood.

Do you have Elixir or Sanguine?

I do not have elixir or sanguine. I am thinking of adding sanguine to my heartsong custom, but not sure which module would be good to cut out to make room.

Day 7 rest days
Had some intense nightmares about being drafted into the military as war broke out.

During work in the morning I was pretty productive and a lot better focused. WHAT A GREAT FEELING. I have battled ADD my entire life and itā€™s so nice to actually have the ability to focus on something. I found myself able to switch between asks better which I have had a hard time doing. I contribute all of this to QL. I still have times of being unfocused, but it is better.

Had a great night with wife and friends shopping of all things.

2 Likes

Woke up with very intense feelings throughout my body and mind.

Wife came in to my home office and gave me an unexpected very nice break. Our relationship seems to be growing deeper every day. (It was before subs) but our intimate moments occur more frequently since wanted came out and I created my custom. During our ā€œbreakā€ I felt very in the moment and let everything else go.

I bought a home bartenders cocktail book. I am going to make just about all of the recipes in it (175). See what I like and donā€™t like and begin building cocktails that match the story each cocktail is selling. I love my side business. Not making any money yet so itā€™s a hobby but building up my mixologist craft.

With QV2 it so fast and effective that I feel like I am living another manā€™s life even though itā€™s the same soul. That man has a hot loving wife, great family and friends, and privileged life. He seems to have had one demon that haunts him which sometimes doesnā€™t allow him to see how great his life really is. Heā€™s got a big boss battle coming up yet heā€™s on a pretty adventurous quest to build up the skills to defeat it. (Ramblings of a Mad man going through QL)

Going on a trip with the guys for a week so I will be doing a week long washout.

2 Likes

Whatever youā€™re doing must be working.