Riding the Wave - Sinusoid's Custom (EmpQ + Sexual + Social)

Hi @Azriel. That’s an excellent question. While I was on Khan, I long envied PS and SM. The journals on those subs were amazing. At one point, I strongly considered a KST4 + PS + SM stack. Then customs came out, and I decided to go that route. I know that PS and SM are in the Big 3 (Khan, EmpQ, and SQ), but I had to have them so I put them in to boost or emphasize their effects.

To be honest, if they come out in Ultima, I would probably get one or the other.

3 Likes

Very cool, yes the Iron Throne and SM journals are very enticing.

While I’m putting some fuel in my dating life my primary goals are not that so have not gone down that route yet.

Do you mean if an SM or something similar in Ultima came out you would have kept SM out of your custom and run that Ultima alongside it instead?

No. PS and SM were going in the custom come hell or high water. I want them going every time I run the custom.

I have a two-pronged strategy: run the custom to build the foundation and run Ultimas as needed. So, for example, let’s say I have a date or I’m hitting a bar/club. Well maybe then I’ll run one or two loops of the sex Ultima before going out. So the plan would be to use as needed.

That’s the plan for now. Consider the Ultimas to be like a nice fragrance that enhances the overall look. That could change, so we’ll see.

2 Likes

I chose those because all the listed benefits in the product page are very similar so would compliment each other and reinforce my long term goals . Also the results i expect get are over the next few years not expect it in 6 months like some do !

1 Like

Yes, the point I intended, from my understanding, was that density in cores/programs/staacks can work in the long term if their is synergy in the design. How was the addition of Emperor in your stack for romance/seduction related goals?

Doesn’t seem diffuse to me.

Seems like a souped-up Emperor. Emperor as the primary core makes a lot of sense. If I were naming this and was in a fun mood, I’d call it ‘Best Life’ or ‘Living My Best Life’.

I think it was a smart move to get Sanguine, Joie de Vivre, and Rebirth in there. They will lubricate the whole machine, and Mosaic will pull everything together.

1 Like

Thank you @Malkuth. :grinning: The naming is a play on words: Riding the Wave because I am Sinusoid and the idea of gaining momentum and going with the flow. But you are right - it will be “Living My Best Life”.

2 Likes

Day 4

Overall, I’m seeing major influences from EmpFit and EmpQ. Gym workouts are insane, with excellent stamina and strength. Eating has been good. Would like to see junk food temptation go away but still holding strong. I can also feel the mood enhancers.

Other SMV plans moving along. Ordered new furniture and clothes which will be coming this week and next. Very excited to see my place after everything comes in.

Also jumped in and bought Libertine Ultima as sex sub enhancer. Ran first loop tonight. Decided to lay in bed totally quiet and observe effects. Felt a surge in my heart and belly areas around 5 minutes in. Overall was smiling and feeling very relaxed. I could get used to this! Afterwards, felt the urge to have some fun on the good ole dating apps. My vibe was totally “let’s be fun and flirty”. I do feel very sexy with the custom and LU greatly enhances that. :grin:

4 Likes

Day 6

Today and tomorrow are planned days off from all subs, so it’s a good time to catch up on journaling. I have been experimenting with different combinations of the custom and Libertine Ultima. One combo is 3 x Custom and 1 x LU, all in the morning. Another combo is 4 x Custom in the morning and 1 x LU in the evening. I’m also considering using LU only as needed.

Using LU every day has its pluses and minuses. On the positive side, I have been more aggressive in online dating. My messaging has been on point (the right combination of fun/flirty and intentional), I have been selective and have gained some traction. It’s also worked well with the mood enhancers in my custom (Sanguine and Joie de Vivre) to put me in an energetic positive mood. My social interactions have been great, and I have seen a boost in my sense of humor, charisma, and ability to stay calm and relaxed. The primary drawback is that it is pulling my broad-based custom totally toward sexual thinking, and I’m not as balls to walls productive as I was before.

So…I will adjust on the fly. When my mini break is over, I’m going to try 4 x Custom in the morning and LU in the evening as needed. Maybe cut down to 1 - 3 loops of LU per week. Again, I am striving to find the right mix so I stay productive yet reap the benefits of LU.

One thing that has weighed on my mind is school reopening. My state is being very aggressive, and as a teacher I am quite angry and concerned with safety. We are 4 weeks away and I am growing more concerned with the prospect of an uncontrolled environment with no testing or screening in place. I am wondering if looping in the free COVID sub would help??

1 Like

Perhaps my subs are bringing safety and luck after all. Our school district just changed their plans and decided to adopt a hybrid learning model meaning 50% on site and 50% remote. I am very relieved!

1 Like

Day 14

Two weeks on Custom - 39 hours of listening

Current Listening Strategy:

5 days on, 2 days off
Morning - 2 x Custom Masked
Evening - 2 x Custom Ultrasonic
Optional - 1 or 2 x Libertine Ultima
Optional - 1 or 2 x Social King

Yesterday was my first opportunity to truly test Libertine Ultima. I started with an online dating phone call. This was from someone who wrote me earlier in the day. Prior to the call, I ran 2 loops of LU.

We had a regular call, no video. The woman kept remarking how nice my voice was and that she found me charming and laughed at just about anything I said. Although she felt that we lived too far apart, she kept wanting to stay on the call and kept complimenting me. I was very nonchalant on the call, not really trying very hard at all. My voice was very deliberate and cool. We made plans for a video call, and I will be interested to see how LU works on that. I definitely felt LU powering up during the call, and I also felt the effects of my custom.

Towards the end of my call, I got a text from another online dating woman. She told me that she had a hard day at work and was going out for a drink and didn’t like to drink alone. So…I ended up meeting her about an hour later. During our time together, I could feel LU powering up again. She invited me up to her place and the night ended well.

I will say that LU works infinitely better one-on-one, although I have seen some good effects in larger groups. I feel very smooth on it and everything seems effortless, like on autopilot. It plays very well with my custom, which is social-sexual. I will also say, very importantly, that with success comes more success. The sub seems to build on its own success.

One other note: LU is of particular interest because I have been down the road of another like sub and that didn’t work for me. LU is delivering on exactly what that sexual-auric sub was supposed to. So I am very pleased. :grin:

2 Likes

It seems that you’re enjoying great results so far. Were you getting fast results with subs before your custom, or (even) with other competitors?

Thanks @SubliminalUser. I ran 366 hours of Khan over 2 months before the custom. I would say that laid a nice groundwork for the custom. It also helped me to formulate a more comprehensive plan which informed the composition of the custom.

I was a customer of “the other guy” for about 5 years with mixed results. It is possible that that work also helped lay some groundwork but again has not been as effective as SubClub. Clearly one of the “the other guy’s” flagship products has been vastly improved on by Libertine Ultima. That said, I have a great deal of respect for the efforts, hard work, and innovation of both producers. Competition is a good thing when it leads to innovation. :grinning:

3 Likes

Day 16

Some observations from the front:

1. Gym motivation and effort have been great. When I work out, I’m all business. My bench has grown from 145lb to 190lb in 1- 2 months. My arms have grown from 13" to 14.25" in the same time. I look much bigger in the mirror and can feel the strength gains. I feel more powerful. I also feel there’s more to come.

2. I love the feel of my new clothes on my body. I got rid of my boxy clothes and replaced them with Slim Fit. I do have a style module in my custom which I think is very effective.

3. I also replaced a lot furniture and restyled my place. Again, the style module was helpful.

4. I feel a more consistent aura emanating from me. I have AURA in my custom and Libertine Ultima. I definitely feel when the power up. This is amazing to me considering that I tried another aural sub for a long time and never had these results.

5. I feel that my custom is making big baseline changes that “I sense” but are hard to quantify. If you were to ask me, I would be hard-pressed to pinpoint exactly what, but I know they’re there. I just feel a sense of optimism and growth.

6. My dreams suck. I mean they really suck. I don’t remember too many of them, but the ones I do are quite hurtful. Always the same thing - I feel isolated and hurt by other people. Shunned. Embarrassed. This goes back to painful childhood memories that over time I have handled. I am generally a positive, well-balanced person. But…apparently Rebirth has other ideas. So…if I need to clean up repressed memories to be my best self, then bring it on.

5 Likes