Reviving SPARTAN

So, with the HERO modules out in the Q-Store, looks like it could be the perfect time to remaster our beloved SPARTAN.

There is something about it which makes it unparalleled. I LOVE everything about it and I know many of you guys aswell. As I mentioned, HERO is the perfect new add-on to it.

How many of you would buy if SPARTAN was remastered with HERO in it?

Tagging @SaintSovereign and @Fire to look into it aswell.

9 Likes

Totally :money_with_wings:

That’s what I expected HERO to be anyway - an Elite Tactical Operative sub. :smile:

8 Likes

Spartan has worked wonders for my mental strength. If they remastered it with new modules I would gladly buy it again. Regardless of my goals in the future I don’t think I’ll stop listening to Spartan anytime soon because the mental toughness helps in all areas of my life.

5 Likes

Glad, my friend Simon. I too hope to see this title in the near future. One other member who I think looking forward to it is @TheBoxingScientist

Yes, that’s one major aspect I like about SPARTAN. It has a strong focus on building mental strength alongside the bodybuilding aspect.

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher I saw you doing fasting journal over here, what do you think about SPARTAN+HERO in a new title?

Why thank you for asking. :slight_smile:

Remember that the idea behind Hero is the Physical Shifting technology.

So Spartan + Hero = build a custom.

Doing a Spartan Remastered in 4K with Physical Shifting technology, now that seems a solid idea to me. Provided it fits in there.

As far as Hero goes, that will get… never mind, forget I said anything.

5 Likes

You know in such matters, we trust @Fire’s judgement more than our own. :blush:

:shushing_face:

:hugs:

I’ve kinda been expecting a main Hero sub to drop suddenly, given how quiet they’ve been after the Wanted release and with no Qv2 updates since AL.

Spartan + Hero would be quite a stack.

1 Like

Oh yeah, they’ve SO quiet for the past… 6 days.

On the contrary to common belief, they are not anti-matter powered androids that go on forever. Give 'm a rest, will ya? :wink:

Not to mention it is customary to see what people’s experience are with new subs to see if stuff needs to change or if things can be learned to implement in the next sub.

Also notice how I’m not mentioning anything about Hero. Oops, I did it again.

3 Likes

Pfft! Without evidence that’s mere speculation.

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I started this thread. I believe @Fire is already working on the HERO title or something related to it. I just wanted to put this idea in front of him. Maybe he’s already done with the script, if he hasn’t, this would be the perfect sub to build.

Maybe you, @RVconsultant or our @SaintSovereign could convince him of doing so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s stick to Spartan, shall we? Theorizing about a potential Hero title is not useful at this point.

1 Like

Not to mention that Saint tends to go right over peoples questions about when subs will drop or what is next on the board to be released lol

Wouldn’t be surprised if they were testing a Hero like title already among other subs and modules lol.

1 Like

Actually, I did tell him to come over here and talk about the possibility for Spartan 2. But since we’re no longer talking about that because I may have made an error in judgement thinking people would take my statement as a joke, I might as well tell him not to come here instead.

1 Like

What would the potential enhancements be for Spartan 2?

I almost picked up Spartan for its iron-will-forging ability before I opted for Emperor+Wanted instead.

Yes, I agree. I try not to get sidetracked when talking about a specific topic, I didn’t do well this time.

From now on it’s SPARTAN Remastered. Which I’d love to incorporate the physical shifting technology.

SPARTAN I wish would’ve been my first title. As it develops discipline like no other. Helping to push through tough times. It balances the brain chemistry. It imparts physical strength. All in a single stage.

It’s like this, other subs build the user a better life. SPARTAN on the other hand, is the life force. It breathes new life in the user. Which can be funneled to make other titles work better.

SPARTAN Remastered could use the numerous new energy scripting technologies to get better. All of that combined to make a masterpiece of immense physical and mental strength.

5 Likes

I think @Fire has a plan that is well underway. Although I don’t know what that might be.

This next bit is to all reading this:

While it’s fine to post ideas, the thing I’ve noticed about speculating is that the speculations tend to get repeated and then at times people start thinking that because they’ve been repeated so much that then people think they are facts. Then people might start contacting customer support asking where a certain thing is and why isn’t it at the shop. This seems to be a pattern I’ve noticed. Posting ideas for subliminals is helpful. Speculating about something that @Fire and @SaintSovereign didn’t announce can cause confusion and unhappy potential customers.

2 Likes

Hence why I quickly withdrawn from my initial posts. And decided to keep it focused ONLY on SPARTAN. As that I believe is not something that would do bad for the company.

There would be no speculations made from my side any longer. I strongly support the idea of SPARTAN Remastered though. I keep my position extremely strong on that one. Although, without causing any inconveniences for mods, devs, or other users. Thanks.