Reviving SPARTAN

Also, apologies for not understanding that it was a joke.

1 Like

Just to be clear. Youā€™re fine @Hurrikane. No one is in trouble. What I posted was something I should have posted months ago.

Please keep posting your requests and ideas.

1 Like

There should be a focus on habits in SPARTAN Remastered. It would help the user to build a new habit, break an old one. All with much relative ease.

This is a necessary condition for all those who wish to achieve mental strength or any sort of mastery over self. It would also take out other stuff like shiny object syndrome, emotional immaturity and others. By changing habits around them.

2 Likes

what if i like my shiny object syndrome D:

1 Like

You donā€™t run SPARTAN Remastered :slight_smile:

i canā€™t resistā€¦ itā€™s soā€¦ shiny :crazy_face:
my shiny object syndrome will lead to its own demise,
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Such a dilemma. SPARTAN Remastered helps with indecision as well.

Who all have ran Legacy with SPARTAN and what were your experiences with the stack. @dorfmeister I know you have run SPARTAN, maybe Legacy as well.

Also, @SaintSovereign does Legacy ultima have the willpower building script or its totally about the connection of mind and body?

Yes. I just started running it again in my workout area. I find it is really helpful in maintaining consistency and intensity with workouts.

I havenā€™t used Legacy much and not since it became an Ultima.

1 Like

Did you notice any chance in discipline levels as well? I like the idea of Spartan, as itā€™s a sub geared towards discipline.