Reviewing my mum's experience with Paragon Ultima

So, first off, my mum does listen to Paragon, but she doesn’t really believe in subliminals all that much.

Second of all, the medium itself is a bit clunky for her. She has to listen to 2 ultimas a day, one the evening and one the morning, then she has to take a day off. She often forgets and ends up listening after 2 days rest instead of one day.

And it’s hard to say how much paragon is helping her heal because she’s listening to paragon while recovering from surgery… which is something that would heal on it’s own… so it’s hard to objectively measure any healing progress because you can’t tell what’s being healed by time and by paragon.

However, I did notice she had a LOT more energy after the first few days. That was very objective and noticeable. She moved her body faster and was less stiff after listening.

So i think it’s been helping.

What I wonder and wish for in paragon is whether it helps the emotional side of healing at all.

My mum, since listening to paragon and being bed ridden for 2 months, has started to get more emotional and depressed at times about her injury.

She mostly accepts that she’s bed ridden and needs another surgery in January, but sometimes it makes her cry. So maybe paragon is assisting the emotional sjofts of accepting and moving on from the injury

8 Likes

This is from paragon , it happens with me it gave me alot of energy .

Regarding the emotional healing I don’t know exactly . But first noticed with paragon "memories floating on my mind when I was younger and very well "

Wishing your mother getting well soon :heart::pray:

6 Likes

Commenting for any future updates.

1 Like

Remember that there’s now a Paragon ZP. That may be significantly easier for your mom to run!

Also, look into some therapeutic support for her. There are a lot of counselors and therapists who can meet through Internet now. It can really help just to talk to somebody. It’s something we all need. Typically we just try to do everything alone.

If you have trouble finding anyone let me know.

3 Likes

Thanks Malkuth! We know a great contact to go to. I’ll remind her to work on her emotional well-being as well.

And yeah I was writing that out and as I was writing it realized ZP would solve just about all her complaints haha.

Especially not believing in the subs, if it’s as strong as we hope :wink:

2 Likes

Great.

or also to just ‘talk to someone’. It doesn’t always have to feel like work. Sometimes it’s a relief. Anyway, you know your situation best. Wish her (and you) well.

1 Like

Maybe she can use regeneration alongside paragon?
Regeneration is also in the preview of ZP. Regeneration ZP+Paragon ZP sounds like a great combo.
Regeneration has helped me with emotions and other things.

2 Likes