Return of the KHAN

Hey guys, it’s Friday :wink:
Back from the dead.

My last post here was in 2023. Fuck, it’s been a while haha.

I joined in 2019, started running Khan ST4, and spent over three years with it and a bunch of customs. Looking back at those old journals now is pretty wild.

Right at the beginning, I got into medical school when practically everyone told me it was impossible. I was running Khan, kept pushing, and somehow passed that entrance exam. Then came an amazing time in medical school, meeting people, making friends, having a lot of sex, and finally living out things I’d previously only thought about. Then my whole spiritual journey, almost throwing my studies away, building my trading bot, making ridiculous money, realizing that wasn’t quite what I wanted either, and fighting my way back into medicine after barely doing anything for over a year.

Quite a fucking detour haha. Those of you who remember my old posts know what I’m talking about.

That period opened my eyes to a lot, but it also cost me a lot. I’m glad I found my way back when I did. And once I was back, life kept moving. I met more amazing people, fell in love, progressed professionally, and gradually became much clearer about what I actually wanted.

So, to finally update you on how the medical school story ended:

I FINISHED. Best possible grade in my final exam. I’m now working as a trauma surgeon, and I became the youngest working doctor at my hospital. Possibly even in my city. I’ll leave that second part unconfirmed before some 23-year-old neurosurgeon comes in and ruins my moment :wink:

Along the way, I also became vice president of a large organization, cut out some people and friendships that had become illoyal, and grew up quite a bit. I have considerably fewer insecurities now. A lot of things that used to occupy my mind barely get my attention anymore.

Unfortunately, someone in my immediate family became devastatingly ill. That was one of the reasons I vanished. I was trying to keep everyone together while doing everything I could to keep him alive, and somehow still keep my own projects moving. Three years later, he’s still here, getting better by the day, and we’ve managed to hold the family together.

There were times when the stress, opportunities, and challenges all arrived together. Some of the things I felt I was manifesting were pretty tough to get through. But looking back from where I am now, it was all worth it. I wouldn’t change a thing.

I’m now independent, successful in what I’m doing, and genuinely happy with the life I have. It took quite a few years to get here, but I can finally sit back, look at it, and feel good about what I’ve built.

And honestly, I doubt my life would have taken the same direction without these subliminals.

Something funny happened yesterday: I gave my AI the Khan sales copy. It knows a lot about my life, but I had never told it I’d been running Khan. We’d never even discussed subliminals before. Its first response was basically: “Wow, a lot of this reminds me of your personality.”

Pretty interesting haha. Especially after spending so long barely running anything. To me, a lot of what I associate with Khan really does feel integrated into my personality by now.

And that’s something I’ve always said about Khan: it goes so much further than sex and women. For me, it was about becoming the best version of myself. It brought out a fire I’d always had somewhere in me, but never really allowed myself to express before starting subliminals.

Since I vanished, I’ve taken a long break from subliminals, apart from a few loops every couple of months. Mostly, I just lived my life and enjoyed what I’d built.

Now I feel like starting again.

More money, more sex, getting back into the best shape of my life. I’m doing reasonably well, but reasonably well leaves some room haha. Beyond that, I have big plans and visions I want to pursue. Despite everything I’ve already done, I still feel like I’m only getting started.

And I wanted to come back here for that.

This is a pretty special place. There are genuinely great people on this forum, and I appreciate it even more after being away for so long. People sharing their experiences, experimenting, helping each other, trying to build the lives they want. That’s something worth contributing to and keeping alive :heart:

So I’ll be posting again. Curious to see who’s still around, what you’ve been running, and where life has taken you.

Good to be back :wink:

11 Likes

The OG returns :crown:

1 Like

Welcome back :wink:

1 Like

Welcome back mate! What’s the stack?

1 Like