Results with Ecstasy of Gold (EoG) Stage 2 (ST2)

Wrong tag? I am not running Khan :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh no, it was for EOG, like to give your opinion on St2 (if you ran it, or what you know)

1 Like

Im on Stage 1 still so can’t help with this yet.

“Rep-go-ramming” :rofl:

I think only the WeaponX titles have tactical knowledge content. Maybe PCC also.
Rest all are Mindset tools. How-Tos have to be learned the old fashioned way.

:joy:

K2 and G2 drive you to articulate your personal ideal vision, and then…

:+1:t2:

Expert knowledge and skilled professionals are readily available. No need to cram them. They keep changing every few years anyway.

If your vision requires Mastery of certain specific skills, it’s best to stack the sub that will empower the learning & expression of those. Hence why HOM is in the Billionaire stack, for Dealmaking and Investing skills.

:wink:

4 Likes

Wow. I can’t blame autocorrect for THAT. Rep-go-ramming…sounds like a violent game salesman

3 Likes

So for me stacking stark once I reach State 2 of EoG is a good play for my online business and generating traffic ?

1 Like

my opinion: i dont think subs have crash courses of a certain “meta” of money making made by an expert who knows the objectively best way to get rich

it finds that natural part of you and develops it, then you find the right ways and courses based on what your own development towards that goal.

2 Likes

This is it.

Every time I run a new sub I get book recommendations or Video suggestions on Youtube that tackle exactly the goals of the sub.

Remember, your subconscious already has all the answers.

3 Likes

I don’t see people mention Synchronicity on here as much anymore, cool to see others still get this effect.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s weird because that has been SUPERCHARGED ever since running ZP. Like, INSANE.

AC just driving it up even more :wink:

3 Likes

Can you share some examples?

Dude is awesome.

Ellenberg?

Yeah . i haven’t read that book all the way through. He has a newer book out as well
@Palpatine you’re damn awesome yourself

2 Likes

I’m supercute too

2 Likes

I didn’t think about the Khan analogy with EOG although it does make sense. Even more reason to run it long term. I just have to figure out how to deal with the crazy recon I get any time I run EOG. Within a day or two I’m sabotaging myself and switching subs.
That doesn’t happen to me with anything other than wealth subs
This is probably related but ironically so much of my every day anxiety is related to money. Specifically never having enough

2 Likes

Most likely that right there. If you do put in a ticket I would love to know what feedback you get

2 Likes

Long ago, I wrote …

For me … EOG ZP Stage 2 has the most “Stark-like feel” – Ikigai, personal brand, music, et al.

Run G2 solo for one cycle, before choosing what enhancements you want to stack.

:hugs:

2 Likes

I had no fucking clue.

How do you know these things? I am still convinced you’re an intern at SC Headquarters :wink:

As I mentioned in my journal, I am drawn to healing a LOT on ZP, so before throwing more on top, I am thinking of a sub (for healing) that doesn’t interfere too much with EoG. Thoughts?
Just Regen solo? CFW?

2 Likes

Really excited to start this one next week!

1 Like