Results 15 charrrrrrrrr

Had a strong social anxiaty after 10 years of smoking weed almost daily.(listened to much to my negative voice in my head)
Khan helped me reduce it and manifested a job with which im happy for now.
Wanted and social subs made me much more desireble and outgoing

2 Likes

I think the most succesful ones here sticked with one or two subs for a very long time and built a strong foundation

1 Like

I have. Just too lazy right now to go into details. But if you use the search function (going 2 years back) you’ll find multiple instances where I talk about it.

1 Like

Agreed, one of the best

The only guy better than him is Barack Obama.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been running Stark for the past 2+ years.

1 Like

bruh💀

1 Like

Life Changing results in a nutshell

Sub club year 1 Emperor+ Customs

1. I went from someone who procrastinated and spend there time checked out and avoiding to someone whose every waking moment was devoted towards a discipline, path, or pursuit.

2. I stopped caring about woman as a source of validation of my life and masculinity, and became insanely attractive to woman. It became easy to be around woman and they were into me just by my existence

3. I increased my work capacity and took an extra job which quadrupled my income with two jobs.

4. Quit Cigarettes/Vape after 10 years of using

Sub club year 2 Emperor+DR+ Customs+ HOM

1. I lost one job that brough in 5-7K a month and negotiated a new retainer on my other job to replace it, taking on significantly more responsibilities I would have been scared to do.

2. Fitness was a huge focus- I went from not having worked out in years and having a back injury to fully in the gym 5 times a week and bringing my strength up like it had not been in years

3. Developed deep close friendships after not having that in my life

4. Started to feel deeply ok and excited with who I was in life and what I was up to

Sub Club Year 3 Emperor+HOM+True Sell+EOG+ Customs

1. Perfect living situation

2. Achieved major financial goals- 20K+ a month

3. Travel internationally when I want after years of feeling unable to and scared to advenuture

4. Love my life. My life is awesome, I’m awesome. Lots to grow and I’m still evolving but overall shit is dope and rock solid.

14 Likes

Nice progress man, very inspirational

1 Like

This is what I want to genuinely feel. Congrats brother :beers:

1 Like

One of the keys:
is not just things going well, it’s getting to where/ practicing when life is not awesome- that is totally awesome, or at least ok, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s great to seek motivation and hear about success stories. However, it’s important to remember that not everyone who benefits from subliminals necessarily brags about their success. Many successful people prefer to blend in rather than stand out.

Subliminals can be a powerful tool for personal growth, helping to expand your comfort zone and make it easier to take action towards your goals. However, it’s important to note that subliminals won’t take action for you; they provide the mental and emotional support needed for change, but ultimately, it’s up to the individual to take action.

Also, keep in mind that some individuals may be working through deep-seated issues or lifelong traumas, which can take time to address and heal. Success isn’t always measured by external factors like wealth or relationships; it can also be about personal growth, healing, and finding inner peace. Stay optimistic and patient on your journey.

2 Likes