Rest Days - Summoning the Archivist

No i meant running LDU2 and starkQv2 and a custom, is that too much?

Cause if I include stark paragon and ressaince man lets say, its all over the place :sweat_smile:

I want the custom to be kinda very specific or : health/creatvity/experssion something like that

Hmm,stark,paragon and renaissance man would actually be a pretty good combo.Creativity oriented with a bit of healing/health.If you have stark in your custom,you wouldnt need to run it seperately anymore.could just run custom and ldu

1 Like

Oh wow! Thats a good idea so i wouldnt have to just ditch LDU

And with 3 cores i can add also 20 modules?

But all specific right? So i choose more of what i want, or i choose what suits better for the custom?

Does modules have to align with the goal of the custom? And not to be all over the place too

With 3 cores,you can add 17 modules.Total 20.Hmm,would recommend picking 1-2 goals and concentrating on those.Not good to go something like 3 modules for sex,4 for wealth,5 for spirituality etc.You get the idea.

Trust me on this though,think long and hard before actually building your custom or you might get regrets about what is in it after its built which can be a pretty expensive mistake.Preferably after your done,make sure you go i could run this for the rest of my life and be happy.lol

hahahahhahah no way i wouldnt do that

true that!

its can be a lifetime custom! with thinking through, if what you want the best of life, what are the goals that fills your soul and build upon it!!!

for me i definitely care about my health its a core value, also music and the love i feel with it!!

i might go for a sub is more " health (paragon) " /creatvity and expression of the soul and the self (stark , ressaince man)"

and the other modules would compliment those as well! so its what i truly want in life my true purpose :sunglasses:

this is awesome man thanks for the info! gonna wait a long time before i make my own maybe 3 months maybe 4 it depends

since you ran stark, can you say that it helps with focusing on achieving your goals? and get things done and put in hours?

or thats an emperor kind of thing?

but even if you got things all over the place from sex to empire to spirtuality to everything

it will still work, it might take more time if its not focused enough, but it will still work! so choose what you desire and really want and it wont be a bad choice after all

Hmm,this one might be good for you also then
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/ultimate-music-producer/

1 Like

Hmm,it definitely does but it has to be goals that im interested in.If its something i like am interested in,then it makes me very productive in that direction.If i was doing a day job that im only doing to pay the bills,it might make me feel even less like doing it,lol.

Thats also true but yeah much slower and a lot more action needed

Too many directions can also cause this so preferably pick things that at least are in the same direction,lol.Some people have multiple st4’s or directions but they have already been running the majors for a while so some foundation has been formed/they arent starting from scratch

ooooooooooooooo i see it :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

wow im grateful that a friend suggested this sub for me and this community hahhahah

a tear came down my eye im very grateful to god for that i discovered this gem!!! wow can you imagine running this for years? the possibilities that you could become!!! from running subs and improving!!! thats hugeeeee

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: i laughed

Sorry,copied and pasted too fast.The proper link is now at the bottom

yeah its gonna be overwhelming to have everything hahahha i cant imagine empire building sex music production and spirituality hahahah and some fitness boom :rofl: having sex while mediating and producing at the same time

but i think it cant go wrong if it compliments each other

1 Like

Yeah,they need to preferably at least compliment each other and should be fine.Just try not to have too many completely seperate modules/goals,lol

i think you need a pin and a pepper for this one

determining your goals writing what you want and what compliments it,

Haha,take your time and slowly look through all the modules.Nobody has managed to keep it to 20 modules on their first try ever.Too much choice and fun stuff

hahahahahh cmon over 20 is too much, you can have more than 20??

hgahahah ill definitely manage my way through it slowly after testing stark :rofl:

i think 20 is more than enough wow, or maybe i havent gone through each model :rofl: than i would be like a kid in a candy store with all that options

but this is super nice man, thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::facepunch:

Nope,20 is max.I meant anyone who made a list of modules they wanted.Its never been 20 on their first go.Sometimes even after going through the list multiple times they dont get 20 :rofl: But yeah,kid in candy store.