Rest Days - Summoning the Archivist

Hmm,the majors are cores.You can have max 3.the other 17 you can fill with modules

You can look through the modules when your free.Lots of nice ones
https://q.subliminalclub.com/

Haha,Q+ will feel even weirder.1 loop once a week/month

Oh wow, so that tells its pretty strong

I assume most people are experienced here too and they have been running subs for a while ,

i think going easy is best,

What i understood is: you want the least amount of tiredness, for you to have enough energy to work on your goals etc

So if 2 loops are coming with mild tiredness or very mild, should i increase? Or keep going?

Wow im super excited, obviously im gonna have a custom that is oriented pretty well its not gonna be emperor with some health core, :rofl::rofl:

Or i might do that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe an emperor core with paragon :rofl::rofl:

But wow im astonished

Hmm,its more least amount of tiredness while still setting behavior and program changes.If you go up in loops and the changes you were feeling stop happening,then its too much.Usually best to stay with each loop range for a week to see how you react to it.Say 1 loop for a week.if its fine,try 2 loops a week the next week.When you stop seeing results/get recon drop back to the loops of the week before

1 Like

Emperor core with paragon is fine.Lots of people have done it before.lol

Best way to use a custom is take 1-2 cores and use modules to fill up anything thats missing or boosting from the major.So think of it more as a method of customizing the majors to perfectly fit your goals instead of trying to create a program that will do everything at once.Youll get alot better results if you go about customs that way.

2 Likes

Most people take 3 big cores,sometimes st4’s and take modules that are all over the place and wonder why results are slow.Makes a very unfocused custom.A custom thats pulling you in 5 different directions wont work as well or as fast as something laser focused on a single goal.

2 Likes

i see that im ego is slowing dying :rofl::rofl:

Wait so i have to wait a week to see if its too much to drop loops?

Or i can run them and test them for a day then decide if i wanna cut down loops or increase?

Im definitely gonna go for 2 loops after my restdays my ego has no say in this :rofl::rofl:

Or he might interrupt

That modules are about body parts, so its all physical? Theres hair theres arms for bigger biceps i think :rofl:

Id stick to a certain amount of loops for a week.Its a bit hard to gauge how its working in just a day.Plus it could accumulate over the week.You might be fine with 2 loops one day a week but might not be able to handle it 3 to 5 days a week.

Um dude,theres like 270 modules covering all sorts of topics and goals
https://q.subliminalclub.com/shop/

Thats interesting,

I was thinking about maybe healing and creativity

That can work too right? Like ressiance man, with paragon ?

i would add emperor but it would definitely be all over the place its not focused At all

Ooooo okay i didnt see that

Hmm,it can work.Usually best way is try the majors first.Then if they well for you,you use your stack as your cores.So if you were running a 3 program stack.You could use those as your cores and youll only need to run 1 custom instead of 3

Customs are usually more once youve gotten a good feel of the majors or you might make a dud and waste money cause you need to rebuild it.lol.All the majors are expertly made and balanced so you know youll get the results from them.

But isnt that a waste? Why not just run them individually?

Like isnt that wasting money🤔 if i already have the cores why put them in my stack

I could run them individually and leave my custom with space in it to add better oriented cores like paragon, ressaince man

But i think paragon you cant go wrong with, i think being healthy aligns with everyone :laughing:

Some majors may not agree with a person also like i dont do well on ascension or emperor but stark/medici is great for me

1 Like

Lol,processing power is limited.Running 3 programs seperately and a custom on top may kill you :stuck_out_tongue: Also the time aspect.3 programs seperately is 3 hours.1 custom is an hour.You can get the effects of the 3 seperate programs in 1/3 of the time and its name embedded so it will work stronger.