Rest Days - Summoning the Archivist

Why is it gettting tricky hahahaha to know what you’re experiencing :rofl::rofl:

I know my basseline from before subs, i can work with that,

Haha,new techs always like that.When Q originally came out,nobody got a proper handle of it till about a few months in.Qv2 feels the same as that.Q+ is gonna be even more of a doozy with a week to a month of processing time

1 Like

Yes I figured that out early, is to get the least amount of rec so you can function and take action for things fo manifest

Also im 5 days in so the tiredness or the small fatigue might be due to that my sub mind is new to this and all

So i guess im processing :sunglasses:

Also i just woke up and its my rest day 🥱🤔 but im feeling kinda tired

It feels like i just wokeup from playing subs overnight

Is this normal? To have rec symptoms in rest days?

Im new here so :rofl::rofl: i guess im gonna experience that with you guys

Yeah,some people have even worse recon on rest days than sub days

Haha,it can be fun.Experimenting with StarkQ which was the first Q program was fun.Was a big jump from the set and forget tech before Q.Was very different to go from leaving programs running on loop to running a set number of loops a day

This is gonna be huge for me

I cant imagine for the long run, im really thinking even cutting 4 loops down to 3 loops or 2 loops overnight cause of the long run for this, im not super hurry or anything i just want best results without having to dig if im doing it wrong or not 24/7

Im running 2 Loops ldu and 2 loops starkQ

Im excited for the long run ill be here for years till the rest of my life if it really helps me improve the quality of my being, ill get a custom sub later if i see really good results to my life

I have 20% stomach, ive done surgery that cuts down the 80% of it

Ill get a custom later that makes it bigger and return it to its regular size wowwww i cant imagine being normal again!! However ill wait untill i see results and very obvious ones, maybe 3 months in something like that

Hmm,you might not need a custom for that.Paragon would probably help since its designed to make the person as healthy as they can possibly be.

Lol,its definitely different.Was running Qv1 6 loops a day 5 days a week.Now 1 loop a day with qv2.leaning towards 1 loop every other day.

Hmm,nowadays for Qv2 everyone is trying to find their MED(Minimum effective dose)They start with as little as possible.If get recon,drop more.If its ok,then can increase.Most people are starting with 1 loop and going from there.lol

Maybe paragon, is an overall whole health sub

But i also want it to be specific on that matter,

Maybe later with paragon, wait how does custom works? Can i make my custom to be about being healthy and also expanding my stomach capacity? Or you only choose on topic?

:sweat_smile: my ego is in my way

ill cut down the loops, cause i heared that even with one loop of qv2 is huge, that its 3x so its like youre running Q 3 times

2 loops will still result in good results right? 1 of each one ldu2 and one starkq2

Hmm,an overall health sub can also be good cause alot of the body is interconnected.To fix one thing,sometimes have to fix quite a few thing.Paragon was designed to fix everything in the body guided by the subconcious.Hmm,Customs you pick modules according to what you want in a program.Hmm,there are modules for health on the store.Theres also the new aps/sps modules for physical shifting.The organs module could be helpful for that.You can have up to 20 modules so can fit quite a few.More focused subs will work better/faster though so best not to try to go in too many directions at once.

Hmm,with Qv2.1 loop of each will work fine.Some people are even doing 1 loop every 2,3 or 5 days so tells how strong they are :stuck_out_tongue: Can always add more as you go

1 Like

After my restdays i will 2 loops overnight

Ughh i hate my ego its telling me more is better :rofl::rofl:

But im in here for the marathon not a sprint

But my issue is will result in good results?:rofl::rofl:

Cause 2 hours? :rofl::rofl: im even new here i just wanna run 6 loops of everything and become a monster

These could help when you get around to making a custom in the future
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/a-sps-organs/
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/sps-digestive-system/

Wait, so i can have 20 modules?

For example So i can go emperor, acension, inner circle, untill number 20?

Or its a custom sub in terms of i write what i want and they do it for me?

Hmm,the majors are cores.You can have max 3.the other 17 you can fill with modules

You can look through the modules when your free.Lots of nice ones
https://q.subliminalclub.com/