REQUEST: Which similar sounding Q modules do you want differentiated more?

And Total Nonchalance please.

2 Likes

RM and blue skies, both seem to go in the same dieraction

RM is more shinier though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Would love to know this as well

3 Likes
  • Ultimate Writer AND Story Teller

• Dragon Tongue AND Song of Joy

• Power Can Corrupt Q Core AND Manipulus

6 Likes

Ressaince man and blue skies

1 Like

Also omnidemnsional and deus and mosaic

Would be cool to know what to choose from

But i have my eyes on deus :eyes:

Another pair please:

Paragon Complete Ultima and Asclepius

2 Likes

The differences of these 2 are already done.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Lion! I’ll go to check.

1 Like

Hi. What about Deep Sleep Vs Machine Rest

1 Like

How are Dreams Ultima Core and Dream Traveler different?

2 Likes

Alexander’s play and inner circle as far as romantic partners

3 Likes

Its really cool that you posted this because they ended up differentiatiating these 5 exact products, and it made me put current invoker into my custom when I never would’ve otherwise!

3 Likes

Also

Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1 (Ecstasy of Freedom) and Wealth Limit Destroyer

Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1 (Ecstasy of Freedom)
The stage that will release all beliefs that hold your wealth-creating potential back. No more will you be held back by beliefs of your family, friends, society or your self-doubting voice that tell you that lacking and poverty is the only way of life…

vs.

Wealth Limit Destroyer
Self created limits are simply a matter of not seeing other options. When you allow yourself to look beyond, limits disappear. This module is how you will destroy any financial limits standing in front of you, be they a lack of money, lack of ideas, or even a lack of action.

5 Likes

And, once more, requesting differentiation between:

Energetic Development XI and The Architect and Metamorphosis

Energetic Development XI
With this module, you’ll easily improve your energetic system…

vs.

The Architect
The Architect is a module that will imbue, develop and help you use the energetic structures of your body…

vs.

Metamorphosis
Steadily develop your energetic system and the stillness of your mind with Metamorphosis…

6 Likes

The difference between Sacred Words and Ultimate Writer please.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind an explanation either but for now I will say that the basic difference I see is that Ultimate Writer is focused on mostly Creative Writing (for authors in fiction, non fiction, etc) while Sacred Words is for Persuasive Writing (for writers who write letters, emails, text messages, advertising, etc).

But I always add both since there is bound to be an overlap (eg- trying to persuade (Sacred Words) the readers in a non-fiction book (Ultimate Writer))

5 Likes

also is rembrandt aimed at art in general ? and at any creative output?

can this module help in music composing?? or its just art as in visuals like drawing and that kind of art

1 Like

I see what you’re saying for sure. Those module spots are precious, so I’m trying to not add both :laughing:

Ultimate Writer says it’s good for “marketing / sales copy” too, which is where the clarification for me would be great. Makes me think that Sacred Words might be more applicable to shorter communications, while Ultimate Writer is broader and better for longer prose. Both being able to capture the readers mind and guide it along a specific journey. But I’m just guessing here.

2 Likes

Another comparison request: Power Can Corrupt Q Core & Manipulus :pray:

2 Likes