ONE Subliminal to contain
All the subliminals that I want!)
ONE Sub!
Gotta contain em’ all!
It’s you and me,
I know it’s my destiny!
ONE Sub!

7 Likes

whaaat! lol l appreciate that, I totally missed it that before I wrote my other comment. Or it could have been a net lag.

but your ‘grrrr’ and finger wag has appropriately registered :slight_smile:

1 Like

lmao
that was great.
Subliminal ball-GO!

2 Likes

Haha! Nice one, @King. That was the whole point of the request. For my part, I think it was a bit early to ask for it now. Maybe next year we will see something close to ONE SUB after Renaissance Man and PRIMARCH are released. If not, will make a custom

1 Like

Haha, ofcourse! Since i made a similar poem a week or 2 back, it is only right that I like your ultimate artistry :grin:

1 Like

Super Soldier Project is definitely in the works, as requested by @dorfmeister in The Operator thread.

Not sure if it’s the same as the Hero program.

Potentially another multi-stage evolution from Survival Instinct & Spartan – distinct from Emperor Fitness.

1 Like

@Simon - do you think there is a difference between Project Hero and PRIMARCH? Or is it the same?

All I know about Primarch is that it is an Ultima, and it started as something for Saint’s personal goals. No idea what modules it is composed of.

I don’t know what Project Hero is about either :smile: , but if it’s a soldier, it would need to be a Q major, and I don’t remember becoming one to be among Saint’s priorities.

:man_shrugging:t2:

One of my hypnosis mentors refers to it as the “Watchdog”. That part of us that prevents new information from coming in unless it’s accepted by the user. I’m sure I’m butchering that, but that’s what he calls it lol

Dear @SaintSovereign an upgrade to Khan is a legit request. Based upon all the feedback since the release of Q. And your upgraded wisdom since the release of the original Khan. It would be a powerful tool for 2021.

I know, too much work. But it’ll be greatly appreciated and everyone here would be grateful of you.

2 Likes

Have to concur regarding a Khan upgrade. SC has made quite a few leaps in scripting advancements since Khan was first released.

3 Likes

It would be great if Mogul was upgraded too. :heart_eyes:

I hope this Super Soldier project can also help those with poor motor skills and cognitive disorders.

Primarch is a precursor to Hero, both of which are in active development. Our very own @DarkPhilosopher is testing Primarch, with a public test being planned.

10 Likes

Based on some offshoot of PRIMARCH being in Diamond Ultima and PRIMARCH being a precursor to Project Hero, the former sounds like a foundational or should I say skeleton to the whole physical shifting and healing titles that will be coming in 2021. Really neat

2 Likes

Well, every hero needs a superpower. An erection that can cut through glass is not the most useful one, but it’s unique at least.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It’s Tripod!

5 Likes

Haha! I get the Diamond Ultima reference

1 Like

Yea this thumbthack stuff is real

I had a dream with a witch that was trying to control me, but also get my help with something (damsel in distress type of situation with a witch and her dog was there too). Reminds me of an ex + someone else. Anyways. like she kept complaining and worrying and asking me to do things she was crazy neurotic (reminds me also of myself in certain situations to be fair)

At some point I stood up to her, she did something like a spell I guess that felt like my testicles were being pressed hard and moved around in the nut sack. And I felt it very real. Like as I woke up my nuts still felt … weird. A bit painful and twisted of sorts.

Weird dream. That changed me :wink:

Really though, the dreams are awesome. I think it’s also Dream Traveleler module. Growth never stops. I love it. Every night I look forward to my dreams and sleep life. So awesome. Love it.

Thanks.

That’s interesting, I ran into a phenomenon that might be related. I kind of had memories of two different versions of events. I did know which one really happened, but the other one seemed just as solid for a while there. And that was just on Q. It did seem like a good thing, but very odd.

I’m finding it super useful, I tripped today and it broke my fall, like a tripod coming into place.

1 Like