Renaissance Raphael Q + Angel Raphael Q

Based on @Lion’s saying that Fire shared a Q Paragon version of a custom… it looks like Paragon can be run in a Q custom, or at least theoretically. I don’t know if a re shared PM can be considered an official endorsement but it looks like essentially the green light was given on it’s use in a Q custom in this case.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining!

1 Like

Hey @Lion, I went to go purchase the modules to build this custom-and realize it says The Architect twice? Was there another module to make the 10th or is it just those 9?

1 Like

Man! I didn’t catch that. I checked my messages from Fire and can see that The Architect is repeated there too. No worries though. Can replace that with one of the following modules:

• Deep Sleep or
  • Stress Displacement or
  • Mosaic
2 Likes

Did you get your custom yet?

I want to know how limitless Executive works in a q sub

2 Likes

@Lion
Please let me know how the Paragon custome is.
I am tempted to do the same.

Good luck for you

2 Likes

Yes

Not planning to do a daily journal like before. But will report after some significant changes

3 Likes

I wonder what Asclepius adds to Paragon. Or how they interact.

1 Like

I ordered a QV2 Paragon custom with Asclepius -basically the same build Fire recommended replacing the redundant Architect module with Diamond Ultima Core- so I’ll let you know as well :slight_smile: !

Fire told me to keep in mind the synergy of Paragon and Diamond might heal reproductive system (I don’t have any issues with that that I know of but can definitely live with that as a side effect :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I do need that, and you’ve given me the great idea to include Diamond in my planned Paragon custom in the future.

Those Paragon synergies seem subtle and awesome. Thanks for sharing that insight.

2 Likes

Will let you know when I find out

2 Likes

@Lion I know somethings shifting with you :slight_smile: Can’t wait to hear about it.

1 Like

Good catch!

Pssst. I am running Khan ST4 along with this stack too :mask:

1 Like

A great choice (I’ll make it to you one day sweet Khan Stage 4 :sob:)

As far as I can tell your the spearhead on Khan +RM

1 Like

Am sure you will. Keep the faith

Yeah, I thought why wait to play my favorites later? As it is I have spent some good time on Khan ST4 before. Might as well take advantage of that

3 Likes

Do you feel like LEUC is worth putting in your custom? Do you notice any benefits from it?

1 Like

Right now am in a bit of a break from these 2 customs. Will be resuming later. So it’s too soon for me to say anything on this.

I saw your more moved to run 1 sub at a time. Will you run Khan Stage 4 as that sub or what’s on the docket?

DR is increasing my desire to move to lower subs as well, I’m only consistently doing two subs a week now, with the occasional loop of others.

1 Like

Am still on the fence about this. Currently I would love to run Khan + RM + Paragon + Diamond while another part of me want to stick to only one. Wondering whether an all in one single custom would help

It must be DR then. That beast removed a lot of crap from all of us

I think Khan+ RM + 1 Ultima is fairly reasonable. You could run Diamond situation-ally or a few loops a week. Or you could do Paragon+Diamond+ 1 other module in a tight custom Ultima alonside Khan and RM store programs.

I’d run two at a time these days, I don’t think I could bring myself to running only 1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What had you choose to to take time off or not continue you customs?

Honestly 20 model customs are fucking hard to get into -it can take some breaking in and going through some recon-in my experience. So not to assume, as I don’t know your reasons, but no shame in wanting something more streamlined if that was the case.

2 Likes