Relationship Manifestation (Or Improvement) On Heartsong And Why It Causes Recon

Hi, so could you update how it went with your arguments and relationship? I feel there should be more subs on finding the right love and romantic relationship. There are so many on sex, but only this and lbfh for love.

2 Likes

Probably because HS is so good!!!

You have experience with it yourself? Did you find/improve a good romantic relationship with it?

It helped me finally get the lady balls to leave a highly toxic relationship for good. Now I understand myself better and what my non negotiables are.

That happened really fast too. Just 1 cycle.

1 Like

Good to hear, but thatā€™s all I read about HS doing is breaking existing relationships. May they be toxic. But I never heard of someone actually repairing or finding a good one. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@ouroboros has

2 Likes

I only stuck with it for 1 cycle, which revealed a lot to me about what I really want in a relationship and what I wonā€™t settle for ever again. It had me healing past hurts from previous relationships. I have a more solid footing going forward.

It uncovered so much.

I bet if I stuck with it longer I would have manifested my life partner. Iā€™m taking a different route now, but I feel more confident about this process.

Iā€™m not desperate and Iā€™m certainly not chasing boys anymore. Iā€™m perfectly content being alone working on my goals in the mean time.

I know heā€™s coming when Iā€™m truly ready.

I see how I have secondary gains by being alone.

2 Likes

In my opinion, and this is to do with my beliefs about the world and people, not my beliefs about subliminalsā€¦

In my opinion, heart song is one of the most advanced titles in the entire subliminals club collection.

Not because of the subliminal, but because of the topic.

Heartsong has a little bit of healing in it. I donā€™t think itā€™s a lot of healing, but itā€™s on a heavy topic.

Itā€™s healing feelings of inadequacy, perceived inability to be in a romantic relationship, attachment issues, abandonment issues, self-worth issues,ā€¦

Our beliefs that we are not worthy of love in relationships are the most deeply embedded belief for almost everybody

Abandonment is something we first experience when we leave the womb, where weā€™ve been held non stop for 9 months, every second, fed 24/7, then ripped from that protective layer, rarely embraced (even 10 hours a day is 2.5x less than 24hrs a day), abandoned for a few hours every night while parents ā€œsleepā€

Even the best parents in the world canā€™t prevent the damage of the abandonment wound, they can only minimize it.

And since theyā€™re our first ā€œprimary relationshipā€ we come to believe weā€™ll always be abandoned by our primary relationship.

So thatā€™s just the healing scripting which is lightā€¦

But more importantly I think most people have it backwards and are trying to use subliminals to ā€œfindā€ a good partner - when what they really need it to use subliminals to become a good partner.

Heartsong helped me in my relationship but Emperor helped me way more. And the fact that my gf listened to chosen. We didnā€™t need to manifest our ideal partners - we became them

2 Likes