Regeneration questions

Posting this here for future readers…

6 Likes

So can anyone speak to using Total Breakdown and Regeneration together in a stack? Do they catalyze each other?

2 Likes

I am wondering the same thing now lol

2 Likes

I since have used Regeneration by itself for three full months. I still have not tried total breakdown.

1 Like

I made a thread about this and Saint responded. Yes, they catalyze each other. Apparently Regeneration has unique benefits and I’m asking him if he can elaborate on what these might be.

3 Likes

This is the link to the thread that @Magneto mentioned:

3 Likes

I am waiting for someone to run:

Khan Stage 1
Regeneration
Alchemist Stage 1
QL Stage 1

EOG Stage 1
Emperor Fitness Stage 1

With Limit Destroyer and Rebirth stacked between each.

2 Likes

Why wait and experiment for yourself.

5 Likes

Dont have Khan atm but i am seriously contemplating it!

1 Like

why not add EOG and EF also to it, get complete healing mind, body, soul, and monetary while ur at it.

2 Likes

I didnt know EOG and EF had healing components!

1 Like

@Magneto - Emperor Fitness has some level of physical healing. And Ecstacy of Gold freeing the mind of old thinking about money could be considered financial mindset healing.

1 Like

What makes regeneration unique as a sub?

Waiting for Saint to reply on that.

1 Like

I wonder how much of the beliefs that are holding one back from being super wealthy actually goes deeper than that. ie negative self images in general etc.

But I agree with you.

Interestingly enough, 6 Main Healing Subs, 6 Infinity Stones…

3 Likes

The Quantum Fit Khan Regenerates Ecstacy of Alchemy

3 Likes

Regeneration is amazing. I just started it 20 minutes ago. This is staying in my daily stack. Awesome job guys. I feel lighter. I’m thinking about getting elixir and all the super chargers.

2 Likes

Including Libertine?

Yes. Libertine would be awesome as well.

Why not start a journal for regeneration