Regeneration + Elixir | Woman's Journey ✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

Regeneration, Elixir and Dragon Reborn help us reorganize and reframe our memories and experiences which were “negative” and it’s oftentimes manifested in our dreams. We naturally do it (frame, reframe, organize and reorganize our memories and experiences) in our sleep but those programs intensify the process massively, to the point we dream about some of those changes and we can learn from it and work on it on the conscious level. Like me when I dreamt about my father and realized what was the axis of being traumatized by his behaviour for so many years and when I realized, after dreaming about my brother, that it was not my fault he stabbed himself. I mean, I never blamed myself for that but deep inside… I had been weeping over his death and “my fault” for many years.

2 Likes

@Palpatine Do you ever wonder what this recurrent theme may mean? Perhaps a symbolic representation of something or quite literally a dream home?

@Sub.Zero - beautiful put. We do tend to subconsciously reframe past events/memories based on our current level of consciousness. I can imagine how cathartic dreams like those must have been. I suppose I’m the kind that dreams more along the symbolic or metaphorical lines since at face value, my dreams can be pretty bizarre and lack meaning.

1 Like

Jan 21, 2021 - Day 4

Regeneration 1 loop (early AM)
Break
Regeneration … past the 25 minute mark, the audio just turned off. I didn’t know the last point so I didn’t replay it
Elixir … same thing again, past the 25 minute mark, the audio abruptly turned off. This was pretty spooky and I couldn’t explain it

I was pretty sleepy after so I set Elixir on again and dozed off to only wake up at around 3:20 to realize that my playlist was on loop so 1-2 loops of Regeneration+Elixir must have been running. I set Elixir to another loop and dozed off again.

No headaches or any physical sensations of sorts.

Dreams:

• Two that I seem to be able to recall, the second one started after I dozed off at around 3:20AM. First one was a married man trying to kiss me (this man played by an actor I used to watch in a TV show), and me trying to resist the urge and push him away while somehow giving in and reciprocating the kiss … only to see his wife catch us and storm off. I recall feeling really guilty but yet somehow mixed… I’m guessing I had some sort of a history/connection with this man in my dream.

• The second one was more along the lines trying to save a building with a bomb in it. Kara from Supergirl did star in my dreams and while she lost her power, her kid seemed to have yanked the bomb and throw it across the ocean. Lots of female presence and action in this one. I don’t recall if I was in my own physical body during this dream.

Does anyone know what to do if the audio gets cut off mid way and one doesn’t know the last point the audio left off? Can we replay it again or give it a break and restart? @Malkuth if you could comment, please.

That concludes Day 4.

4 Likes

@Enchantress My dreams mess with me a lot especially when they’re consistently about the same topic specifically a job I haven’t had in almost fourteen years and my relationship or lack thereof with my biological family

@James What conclusion do you drawn from such dreams?

1 Like

I do indeed wonder about it all the time. Just wish I had better answers.

The dreams about my family is that as much as it hurts I have to let that all go. As familiar and comfortable as it felt at times it was always reduced to something very toxic and unhealthy.
The dreams about the old job is most likely me very much missing a different time , situation, and places where I often have felt my heart will be until the day I die.

1 Like

@Enchantress It’s weird to see and hear about other family members benefitting from something you were largely responsible for that are no longer a part or pushed out of because of someone else’s narcissism and immaturity

1 Like

@Fire and @SaintSovereign we might have a technical issue with the files…

2 Likes

But those dreams is a sure sign your healing sub is working on what is should be working on. Healing subs are specific since it’s difficult to say whether they’re working or how much more work should be done. You dream might be a reference point in that that matter.

@Sub.Zero - I’ve always had vivid dreams. I remember being the story teller in HS because my dreams were such a source of entertainment for others around.

So it’s hard to say how this sub might be influencing me. I must say, even prior to starting the sub, consciously, I had made a huge shift in how I reframe and make peace with the past trauma so maybe I need to listen to for longer span to weed out trauma residing deep within. You’re right, it’s hard to assess how the healing sub is impacting one.

I won’t feel discouraged, I will keep listening and get to a consistent point of 3 loops of Regeneration and another 3 of Elixir within the next few days. I haven’t experienced any reconciliation yet so perhaps I need to give this more time.

1 Like

I’m almost envious of y’all and your dreams. It’s been six months to a year since I can remember having one.

2 Likes

Some of the ones about my old job really fuck with me because I miss certain aspects of that period of my life more than I can express
I still wonder how I went from that to where I am now and if it’s at all possible to get some of it back?

1 Like

Having had a busy week, I overlooked this gem of a journal.

Really enjoy the grounded yet exploratory and opening (almost numinous) energy of the space that you are in right now.

Hmm…about the audio getting cut off midway, I don’t have any special knowledge. Just that I think that, if your intuition is okay with it, there’s nothing wrong with just playing the track again from the beginning. Occasionally, I’ll have something that pulls me away from a subliminal mid-listen and, if it’s just a brief interruption, sometimes I’ll rewind it to just before the interruption and play it from there.

What you describe seems to me like just a momentary blip. Probably not a big issue. But you’ll see.

Every so often, I’ll get weird technology things happening in connection with practices. Nothing too crazy. But say like yesterday, I was doing this particular practice and just at the point when I set my focus and start to exhale and speak, suddenly a machine that’s been quiet for the past hour whirrs on and starts making noise. Or another time when I was doing a working/meditation with an angel and right when I exhale and am about to speak the angel’s name, the screen I’d been kind of ignoring in the room blinks off. Stuff like that. Nothing too crazy. Those machines wake up and sleep anyway, but the timing of it was notable. Anyway, the 25 minute cutoff you described reminded me of that kind of thing.

I figure it’s okay. These things tend to crop up and then pass as we’re doing energy-related work. Another example of it is when we wake up at a very specific time for a few nights. Something’s being processed. Maybe aligned. You go with it, try to deal with what needs to be dealt with, and keep it rolling.

Best wishes for continued healing, growth, and unfolding. Thank you for your energetic gift to the forum.

2 Likes

I would say 3 months of listening should be a “safe” time frame for healing subs like Regeneration and Elixir, if you wanted to run something like Dragon Reborn it should be around five to six months at least. But it’s just my opinion and, of course, it varies and depends on the person.

A year at the least

1 Like

I suppose it depends on the level of being traumatized and whether you’re planning on rerunning the sub like I am but yeah, one year of deep healing would do a lot of good to anyone.

1 Like

I’ll second what @James said. A minimum of a year on DR or something like it to see deep and permanent healing of serious issues. To start with though, you should be fine with three months of what you are on before moving on.

I wish I could believe it. Healing is much more complex than we usually think and we cannot be done with it once and for all, it’s rather about gauging how much healing we need at a certain point in our lives and that’s the challenge in here. For that reason, I just mentioned that running something like DR for 5-6 moths would be running in within a “safe” time frame where you can surely benefit from your ride a lot. For me, since almost all the programs contain a healing component, it’s more “reasonable” to rerun Dragon Reborn than run it for a long time. It’s also about leaving subconscious a bit more room to process and transmute different components just to come back to DR when the Q+ technology is available.

1 Like