Reflections of Apollo

Indeed I am, time flies brother.

That said, I’m now dealing with some recon. I will probably only stick with ElixirU next week, hopefully it helps make things a bit smoother.

1 Like

I think this is wise. For me, I’m convinced Elixir was a game changer with the Dragon.

1 Like

Day: 6

Dragon Reborn ST 2

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

I may have to wait for the Elixir v2, for now I’m playing Paragon v2. I don’t feel too healthy lately, and I’ve also lost some motivation to work out since changing my stack.

Not sure if just recon or I’m missing EQ. I’m not too concerned about that, but I want to have a stellar health like in my youth.

I’ve noticed that once I had more of a big healing, I started to feel more like going to the gym. With emotional baggage reduced or eliminated, I have more energy to go to workout.

I would ask you to reflect upon this.

PS :dragon: on!

1 Like

Thank you my friend. I hope so too, I’ve been having too much bread lately and I need to lose some… ehem… water weight… hahaha… :smile:

That said, I hope Paragon also has an ideal healthy weight module

Day: 7

Dragon Reborn ST 2

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

I’ve found DR has helped me with a number of things.

I’m planning on doing a 4 day fast in the next 2 weeks.

Have you read Dr Jason Fung’s book on fasting?

1 Like

I haven’t but four days huh? Wow. Not sure I can, I’ve never tried it. The most I could do is one meal a day.

Tried Keto also, but I can’t turn my back on bread and pasta forever. :yum:

1 Like

I sympathize mate.

1 Like

Day: 8

Dragon Reborn ST 2

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

Terrible brain fog today. Not anxious, but my mind is all over the place.

Can you reduce to 1 loops of each?

1 Like

I think it’s Paragon.

Come to think of it, I just remembered I had an interesting dream. It’s been a while since I remember dreaming about anything.

The only change in my routine since Khan/Stark is ParagonU.

Tempted to add Spartan with my stack but it will be too much… :thinking:

Day: 9

Dragon Reborn ST 2

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

How does your stack feel in general?

How is Stark affecting you?

Hey bud, pardon the incoherence if ever, my mind is still in a haze.

I’m noticeably more social compared to when I was on EQ, however the brain fog and recon kind of push me back to square one. I’m just winging it, hopefully it gets better in time.

I haven’t been working out, and I’m lazy to watch what I eat. I’m not too bothered right now, but it’s something I’m keeping in mind. I don’t want to lose my gains.

As for manifestations, nothing concrete yet unlike the last time I used Stark. I’m guessing DR ST2 might be a bit too heavy so Stark effects may take some time.

And for Khan, I’ve been on PS since November, give or take, and I expect it will take some time before Khan shines and deviates from what PS does.

Edit;

Aside from the brain fog, I also experienced lethargy, apathy and general disinterest with things. Perhaps slight depression as well.

I played LBU V2 today and it might be affecting my mood today in a good way.

2 Likes

It may be caused by the density of your stack or stacking a healing sub with building subs or both. Also, running Stark along with Khan seems to me to be a bit problematic since they offer two different ways of development, two different ways of building your own empire (Glory).

I’ve seen an unhealthy trend on the forum recently that may create a lot of confusion. Namely, people are stacking a lot of subs or build and run multiple customs hoping that one more module or sub will help them get THERE (many people even don’t know where that there is). I can only refer to the most misinterpreted “rule” on the forum that is “less is more” that doesn’t refer to a number of loops but to the density of your stack/custom. Fire said it clearly in here:

Here’s something more about recon:

Of course, it’s not only about recon but having a dense stack/custom slows down your progress a lot. That’s why that rule “less is more” is even more relevant in that case.

“Keep in mind that running multiple titles takes much more time for you to start getting results.”

3 Likes

Yeah this is a heavy stack for sure. Honestly I’m tempted to rush through DR but I won’t.

I was generally fine with my previous stack, (if not for the lack of social) just not sure about Khan right now. Too early to tell but if my hunch is right, it should be close to what I’m looking for, next to a custom.

2 Likes

Still experimenting then. Good. I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. It’s not an easy task, indeed. It was really hard for me to create a vision of my development but DR helped me a lot in that and I’m sure it’ll navigate you to the right path too. Don’t give up on that awesome sub.

2 Likes