Reflections of Apollo

@Apollo mate, I’m guessing you are having some reconciliation eh?

What’s your plan?

Remember you are NOT alone in this.

Sleep, gym (but if you don’t make it, it’s cool), sleep, water, rest days, fewer loops, fewer programs… and be nice to yourself.

How about for 1 week you ditch 1 program? I’m biased. If it were me, I’d sideline PS. But really, think about it.

2 Likes

@Floridianninja @anon2351792 @Rusty1 @RVconsultant

Thank you brothers, I appreciate the positivity and support.

1 Like

Thanks man, if anything I’m closest to changing EQ to Stark. I’m so tempted to switch things right now but I don’t trust my clouded judgement.

You are welcome. I’ll be more clear.

How about a schedule of just 1 loop of DR for each weekday for the next 10 days? Now that’s my bias because I’m prioritizing DR right now. I stopped listening to PS while DR beats up my issues.

But how about listening to 1 or 2 programs only for the next 10 days?

Remember you are Apollo man!

2 Likes

Ahh gotcha. I’ll keep that in mind. I’m getting close to a rest day anyway, maybe that will give me a breather. I started ST2 last Feb 1st, my plan is to change it on April 1st. Hopefully ST2 would relent, but we’ll see.

This dragon recon combined with EQ is turning me very much inward.

Brother, I owe you so much beer. Thank you for being there :beers:

1 Like

Dude! That is so insightful!

Again remember even if you turn inside, you can always turn to us Dragons on the forum!

You are welcome! I’m glad you are here man!

1 Like

Day 40

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

~Rest Day~

1 Like

Dragon Reborn ST 2

StarkQ

PS

Now Apollo…

I thought you were going to run 1 or 2 programs per day…

If you do run 3, I do hope that works. I also stand by what I said. Fewer loops. Fewer programs.

1 Like

You got me… :pleading_face: :smile:

I’m now transitioning to Stark + Khan. It’s been on my mind to change EQ and PS on March 15th, Monday, but it all depends how I fare this week.

I’m experimenting with Stark first, maybe the relatively lighter program compared to EQ would be better.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn ST 2

StarkQ

PS

Now @Apollo

How is your reconciliation?

I feel better, to be honest. Some brain fog but a lot better than last week. It’s like… how do I put this… it’s like after a storm and it’s just drizzling now.

It’s not over yet but I’m guessing, I’m starting to get acclimated with ST2. I’ve been on it since the beginning of Feb, hopefully that’s enough time for it to play nice.

I’m bracing myself though, like @anon2351792, Stark gave me the worst recon but I’m aware of it this time. Thank you for asking, my friend.

3 Likes

I understand bro.

I got a healing booster Ultima and a sleep Ultima, and now my reconciliation is much less now.

I’ve never met you. Don’t know who you are. But I care about you dude! I’m a fan!

The biggest mistake I’ve made with DR was rushing it. Literally worst headaches of my life, no exaggeration. At times my stomach felt like it was going to turn inside out.

The second mistake was trying to listen to “too many” other things… and for me that was anything other than DR. Finally I had to just say fuck it and focus only on healing, and what would support that. And I hated having to do it. But the sense of liberation is so worth it!

I know the “drizzle” phase is approaching for me.

Also although Stark might be a prime suspect for any harsh reconciliation you might have, for some reason sexual subliminals seem hard for men to run, and I don’t know why. So it might not be Stark if you’re feeling a headache.

1 Like

Brother that means a lot. Thank you, you made my day.

I’ll keep your insights in mind and I’m observing myself. Any signs of heavy recon and I’ll run for the hills :grin:

I’m thinking after this big healing, there should be celebration!

1 Like

Already looking up caviars and cuban cigars :sunglasses:

Day 3 of test stack:

Dragon Reborn ST 2

StarkQ

PS

That’s the spirit mate!

1 Like