Reflections of Apollo

~Rest Day~

Tempted to change my stack, but I’ll probably finish DR first before I start Khan.

Will make the khan stack even better.
How you doing emotionally and just in general, beside the wanting to change the stack?

1 Like

Tolerable recon, but I’m still not as social as I once was; Not in any negative way, but I just don’t have the energy to dive into conversations, sometimes I don’t know what to say or just have nothing to say. Not sure if this is EQ or just plain recon at this point.

I have added StarkU as my ultima to try and balance this out.

In general I’m doing okay, finances are stable, relationships are stable, but I’d like more lucky manifestations and sychronicities.

1 Like

Good to hear, hope the recon goes away after you rest days

1 Like

I’ve felt this way for weeks, and I think it’s DR. I think it uses a lot of energy.

1 Like

I’m curious how it will go for you. That’s the ancient formula Stark+Emperor. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, me too brother, and Stark is one of my favorites, but I’m still on the fence if I should mix StarkU, I don’t wish to dilute EQ too much, if ever.

My go-to Ultima was Elixir, and I might be getting back to that, if only to address DR. @RVconsultant gave me something to think about, what if it’s DR ST2 that’s giving me this recon.

2 Likes

I’m looking at your playlist.

I would say that DR st2 is the most likely candidate for reconciliation.

However for some reason sexual subliminals seem to be difficult for many men to run. I don’t know if there is a reason.

Personally I’ve been postponing sexual subliminals until I have a reduction in reconciliation from DR. After which, I’m guessing something like PS will be much easier for me, and I’ll have more energy in my subconscious to integrate the script.

How about thinking about the possibility of taking 1 week off PS?

I’ve also found about 9 hours of sleep a night does wonders for reconciliation.

2 Likes

Day 36

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

I thought about it as well, but I have some traumas that I think PS is helping me address. I’ll keep that in mind in case this recon gets even worse. Hopefully by this time, my mind is getting acclimated with ST2. Thanks brother

You are welcome! And :dragon: on!

1 Like

I would 2nd @RVconsultant’s suggestion to take a week off PS and see what shows up.

DR will address many traumas related to whatever your concern is and the addition of PS will really drive forward that specific healing if it’s in relation to sex, love, woman, dating etc. However it will also increase recon unless your acting on PS’s aka Pimp Juice/ Playa Sauce goals and incentives.

1 Like

Thanks brother. I’ll keep that in mind in case the recon doesn’t abate.

I also have a feeling that I might be at a cusp of a breakthrough that’s why my mind is pushing me to jump to Khan + Stark, prematurely. The desire has been exceptionally intense for a week or so now.

The only thing stopping me is that I’m in too deep in this stack.

1 Like

At Club Azriel…

Me: “Yes I’d like a large Pimp Juice, with your Dope Burger, with extra Playa Sauce on the side.”
Waiter: “Do you want the Fly Fries to go with that?”
Me: “Hmm… it is tempting. What dipping sauces do you have tonight?”
Waiter: “Tonight we have Hype Catsup, Airight Sauce, and House Music Dressing.”
Me: “I’ll take all three with the Fly Fries.”

2 Likes

lol, PS used to be called both those things back in the day, must have been verbal recall.

But to be honest I only do Fry Flies with ExtraCheese of Gold melted on

Now that’s what I’m talking about!

So far I don’t think EQ combined with StarkU is getting the results I wanted. At least not with this stack, or not with DR ST2.

I’m probably going back to ElixirU, hopefully that should at least calm the waters.

1 Like

Do you feel that you are being pulled apart when you run EQ with StarkU?

I can’t say… but my previous test with Stark resulted with a terrible recon, my theory behind that is that I’m naturally introverted and Stark is pushing me to be more social in more ways than I am used to.

It should be no problem if I’ll just give it time, get acclimated with it, alone or maybe with Khan. I had hoped for a different result, but I kind of expected this to happen. I suppose my judgement was clouded.

ST1 was fine, ST2 is definitely rocking the boat, and trying to remedy the situation with StarkU escalated an already bad recon.

Day 37

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS