Reflections of Apollo

Thank you my friend. It’s to be accountable and to force myself to stick with one stack as long as I could. It seems to have worked this time so far, but I’m getting really close to switching stuff around.

2 Likes

Day 29

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

Pretty bad recon

1 Like

I’ve been some what quiet as to how bad I’ve felt. I did a custom healing with DR st4.

Big upheaval but big rewards.

I’ve got a headache going on 9 days.

You can read about the bite @SubliminalUser felt

Just start there and keep scrolling down.

Hang in there.

Fewer loops.

More rest days.

And perhaps a BBC comedy will help.

Would you like some toast?

4 Likes

Haha… That video was pretty funny. Thank you, I appreciate the share.

I’ll stay the course. If we want to be someone someday, I guess this is the price we all have to pay. Stay strong as well brother. :fist_right:

1 Like

Right on man!

BTW that video clip was from Red Dwarf. I used to watch re-runs of them when I was in college. Personally I liked the earlier ones better.

1 Like

Day 30

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

~Rest Day~

I feel somewhat better. I’ve been reading about Khan and Stark quite a bit and I’m not sure how long I could continue the streak.

EQ definitely made me less social. Basing from my post counts here compared to when I was on Stark, I see a difference. I’d love to perfect Stark to my own specifications, but for now I must continue, if only to gain more breakthroughs within myself.

I’ll go for a custom once I’m confident I know exactly what I need.

1 Like

how long do you intend to run Emperor?

What positives have you noticed from Emperor so far?

I’ve been on Emperor for 11 months and have had times of wanting to switch plenty so I get that world lol. I stayed with Emperor because it was invaluable in the work I do, set an Alpha base of confidence, and there was the pandemic so it was a good sub to run while being more insular.

But if you’ve done a month and if you find yourself still waiting for something and not getting the effects of it you want, it might be better to take a couple days off and reassess. Something might be calling to you that is more alignment with what you need/ want now.

Also DR is funny because it clears things out and gives more authenticity but also totally deadens the effects of other subs, at least for me on Stage 2. Everything is there but it has this lag, or like it’s more superficial. A day or so off DR and the other stuff starts working like a charm.

3 Likes

Hey Azriel, how are you my friend?

My plan was to play it continously for at least 3 months, and then extend from there as necessary.

It also helped me get my finances back on track, but my main problem is how I handle my emotions and my focus. I want to lock in towards my goals without being hindered by too much mental chatter and insecurities. That’s whats drawn me to EQ, the centeredness, discipline, quiet alpha strength. However I noticed I’m also missing the human connection.

Interesting, this is probably what’s happening to me right now. My senses are heightened, specially towards my discomfort, I’m not feeling as centered as I was sometime ago.

The plan is to stick with DR for at least 2 months. Fingers crossed ST2 would mellow after it’s done doing what it needs to do inside my mind.

2 Likes

Really? Are you running DR with other subs?

I did DR stage 1 along side Emperor custom and fitness custom for over two months
and almost at a month on DR stage 2 -ran two weeks store and now alternate between custom DR stage 2 and regular store DR stage 2

So my stack is currently is
Emperor, Primal, PCC, Inner Circle Custom
DR Stage 2/ Emperor Fitness Custom
DR Stage 2

I’ll be adding in a wealth custom in a week.

1 Like

I’m finding that DR on one hand seems to direct a lot of focus on healing, which might mute the effect of other subs.

Yet odd thing is, it does seem to enhance the effects of subliminal results of other programs. I’m thinking because I’ve noticed both that it probably ebbs and flows as to where the energy and focus is directed.

2 Likes

@Apollo How are you doing?

1 Like

Thanks for asking.

That makes 2 of us @Apollo wondering how you are. I know you’re around because I’ve seen a few likes from you.

1 Like

@James @RVconsultant

I’m doing okay, brothers. Just taking it easy right now and resting. Hope you guys are doing well too. Thank you both :fist_right:

3 Likes

Day 31

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

Day 32

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

Day 33

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ