Reflections of Apollo

That’s not uncommon. People give up , don’t see what they want instantly , or run more advanced programs without doing any sort of foundational or deep inner work. Things take time. It may seem like your life went wrong or messed up overnight or over a few days , a week , or a month but it didn’t and purging and resolving those issues takes time.

3 Likes

Encouragement to run DR until the end of the pandemic when we can all actually go outside and interact with people

3 Likes

Thank you my friend.

2 Likes

:yum:

:angel:t2:

2 Likes

:1st_place_medal::trophy:

1 Like

Day 5

DR, EQ, PS

Just got done working out, and man did I miss that. My hands are still shaking as I type this, it feels so good.

PS. I aim to direct and tame it now that I know what’s it really about. I’m still going to finish 3 months on it though. EQ rein me in.

Cheers

Day 6

Dragon Reborn ST 1

EQ

PS

@Brandon @Apollo I thought you two would get a laugh out of this

I have been having really bad brain lapses the last couple of days. Yesterday I was making my Wife and I breakfast and went to crack an egg and instead of putting it on the pan to cook I dropped it in the trash. Today I went to change my cat’s water and emptied his bowl and put the bowl back without filling it with fresh water

4 Likes

Lol that’s funny. That actually happened to me one time… and several people saw it. Good times.

2 Likes

An update on my subs. But really just to journal cause I don’t know how to feel about this, and I’m not sure how to release. Could it be recon? I don’t feel good inside. Not at this moment at least.

DR… I think I’m getting ready to jump to ST2. Perhaps I’ll begin tomorrow. Started since Dec 9.

EQ. Hell of a sub. I love it.

PS… I don’t even. You work almost too well… The S in PS is the real deal for sure. I may need to switch to P sooner than I planned.

Day 7

Dragon Reborn ST 1 Re-read the description and I’m not exactly there yet. More ST1

EQ

PS

1 Like

I was just reading what @PurpleRT73 posted about Emperor Q and Commander Ultima. It has me curious. That independent confidence would be so much fun.

2 Likes

I agree. I think EQ is anchoring me and keeping my head straight. I’m still doing some asinine stuff but EQ is making sure I do those things in my free time or at the bare minimum. With EQ, I just feel more solid inside. I don’t feel much aggression but I noticed I just brush things off.

Like the other day, someone did something I didn’t like, I was clear that I didn’t like it, and when they apologized, I just left it at that. I actually forgot about the incident until right now.

It’s a good tandem with PS. Have you seen one of those old school cartoons when a character dances on stage and from the side a hook just appears and grabs the character by the neck? That’s how EQ feels when I’m drifting into something that I wouldn’t say destructive but not too helpful either.

I’m having some manifestations too. Not like Stark though, Stark is like a walking good luck magnet, but the manifestations on EQ are more opportunities to make money and to grow it. I’d share it here in the forums once it comes to fruition, it’s nothing spectacular at the moment but it should help me recover some broken bits from the last year. I am definitely optimistic.

4 Likes

Day 8

Dragon Reborn ST 1

EQ

PS

Lovebomb Ultima prototype - This is timely, it would be my first sub during the day, and it could give me an idea about it’s effects and how long it lasts. I’ll keep an eye out for something extraordinary.

1 Like

Look for anything out of the ordinary, or increased reactions from people. Now that it’s kicking in, I can see what it’s doing.

2 Likes

@Apollo Having a shit day here. Moody as fuck .

1 Like

Yep same here… I’m being shit tested actually for some days now. The ultima is right on time.

Take it easy man, listen to some music, listen to some calming subs sang/elix.

I had anxiety the other day, still have it now to some degree, maybe the ultima will help there as well.

I’ll log it in later before my day ends.

1 Like

There’s a part of me that wants to drop DR because I can only add 3 major subs. Is that right? Anyway EoG and Quantum, perhaps even Khan in the future before I can make a custom.

I know sticking with dragon will pay off dividends in the future. It’s recon for sure.

This ultima…

I was feeling a little jaded since I streamlined my stack. Yes, I feel good and centered but it’s not the same feeling with Stark. I felt happy and celebratory for some reason when I’m running Stark for a few days.

EQ = :slightly_smiling_face:
Stark = :grinning: :partying_face:

I am somehow feeling that right now… I don’t even have a lot of motivation to post a lot the past few days and here I am already posting my 5th entry for the day. I have to know exactly what this prototype is all about, it’s certainly fascinating.

Oh and the heavy shit test stopped abruptly… hahaha wooo. Leave me alone

(Btw, I just got awarded Crazy in love as I type this… …I don’t even…)

2 Likes

@Apollo Love ya Bro

1 Like