Reflections of Apollo

I’m glad you went with what’s calling you rather than what you thought you may have needed. I feel that way anyway. Ready to watch your journey and let you accomplish everything you need.

1 Like

Thank you brother. Same with you, you’re on your way. Success is inevitable.

1 Like

Now that my mind is a little bit clearer, I’m reading various journals, and many of them are nothing short of amazing, and inspiring. I read journals specially when I’m feeling down, to remind myself there is hope.
This forum is a treasure.

3 Likes

The people here are even better

3 Likes

You know it. I regret not being here sooner.

1 Like

Running Rebirth along with DR seems to be an interesting idea. Both programs are in different technologies and may somehow work in a great synergy. Eventually, later on, one could replace Rebirth with DR Ultima, say after doing DR Stage 4 for 2-3 weeks.

2 Likes

My observation is premature but so far my extreme emotional discomfort is subsiding. It feels though as if it prepared my mind for my stack.

I was reading about customs, and the description of mosaic comes to mind.

3 Likes

So far so good with my stack.

I had a nice Christmas dinner with my family, but interestingly while at the table, a very quick, random thought popped up, I wondered if I should be doing something else.

I was quick to consciously shut that down because I am enjoying this, and EQ should enjoy the little things that adds color and tranquility to my life.

Merry Christmas everyone

1 Like

Merry Krampus

1 Like

Bahaha! :joy:

Hey, how are you doing btw? Fog lifted yet? Mood improved?

Was going to take a rest day today, but I didn’t remember that until I was done with 1 loop of RebirthU.

Tempted to go forward, but nah. Let the old clunky mind rest a bit.

I’m going to play cyberpunk.

What is Cyberpunk?

PS4/PS5 game. You should try mate. Keep the mind off things when the thoughts are too noisy.

Works well for me while running a sub

1 Like

I wish I could. I used to play God of War after work all the time back in 2012. I am unable to afford a console at this time and I don’t have a television

1 Like

Bro. If you liked GoW. You’re going to love GoW for the PS4. That game. Man. It’s a work of art. Just a work of art.

It’s a very mature Kratos, and he was a different man. I’m not going to spoil it for you. I just know you’re going to dig it.

Once things are back in order, I highly recommend you set aside some “me” funds for this stuff, it’s exceptionally helpful for those of us who are dealing with ADHD and tiresome thoughts.

1 Like

Have they been fixing the bugs for Cyberpunk?

I can’t remember if you play it on PS4 or something else.

Merry Christmas by the way.

P.s. can’t decide whether I want Emperor in my custom :sweat_smile:

1 Like

PS4 pro for me. Yes so far it’s been okay, sure there some bugs but it’a to be expected with a game of this scale.

Yeah, if I’m going to make a custom, EQ would definitely be there. I need that strength of character and discipline.

I just want a more fun loving EQ. Not stoic like Aurelius, not a sourpuss like Caracalla and not a
nut job like Nero. I think I’m good around Aurelian and Trajan.

Merry Christmas brother :grinning:

What’s it like? I haven’t looked at gameplay. Considering it for the boyfriend but don’t want to waste/lose the money.

This is why I want it in there.

Legit same, I think a couple people do. Me, you, @Floridianninja I believe, etc.

I don’t know the ones you’re mentioning, gotta do some research.

1 Like

Have you tried Fallout 4? Something like that, only more innovative and exciting.

I think he’s going to have a blast. It’s kind of buggy but if his into Fallout and the like, I think he’ll dig this one.