Reflections of Apollo

This is the passage in Dantes Inferno when he transitions out of hell and into the south hemisphere.
Since it Medieval times Hell was in the center of the earth, and you got to the other side by going through it lol

It was in reference to @Apollo saying

@James

This poem is unrelated to what I am smoking but yes you can always have some

2 Likes

Okay fellas, hear me out. I had some moment of clarity while staring at @James’s essence of feminine allure.

What do you think of?

3xDR 2xEQ 2xPS

and

1x Limitless Executive. (or BLU)

That’s it. Nothing else. Streamlined, and from what I understand is within the initial guidelines.

I was going to use SanguineU as my Ultima but changed my mind because PS has Sanguine which is one of the reasons I took it up.

I’m not sure I’m ready for PCC yet, I need some healing on that front, too many hangups on my part. I recognize it’s importance though, specially when you’re ready to be a mover and shaker, you need some strong defence.

2 Likes

It was meant to traumatize @Sub.Zero

2 Likes

It didn’t, it made me worried about you. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Eh… don’t know with you guys @Sage_Ninjistic and I enjoyed the sensous femme fatale display. It got my creative juices flowing, now I’m coming up with new stacks.

And earlier I was pondering the meaning of life and 42.

2 Likes

That’s why I created two customs. Transgressive Will to Power is oriented to the social game and I would use it if I couldn’t start my own business supported by The Empress.

By the way, I described to Brandon how I build my customs if you were interested.

1 Like

No need just bored and being silly

2 Likes

See this right here is your talent my friend. You’re able to meticulously construct these modules, with careful planning and attention to detail, and I on the other hand struggle with a one sentence reply.

I am truly inclined to add an intelligence program within my daily stack to get this chaotic mind in order. I appreciate the link, bud, this would come very handy, I am daunted to make a custom to be honest.

Thing is I know I should already be toying with customs because I have several other subs right now that I am not sure I would still be using long term, and I’m adding to it.

I’ll have so much subs I won’t know how to use, and I’m not a refund kind of guy. I don’t do that, even though SC is generous in that regard.

I really should come up with a custom, cause there are pieces I want from this sub, pieces I don’t want from that sub etc.

2 Likes

Yes, I guess, a custom would be your best bet. Try to sit down over your notebook and mimic that “instruction” of mine, even if it was tough and you couldn’t do that at once. Just be persistent and go back to your notebook until you’re done and then type it in on the forum, the folks will help. Please, do it for yourself and try.

1 Like

I have several tabs of the sales pages of the stack I am running opened, to remind myself why I purchased them in the first place. Battling with ADHD, I need to do this from time to time. There’s no louder voice than the doubters in my mind than my own.

3 Likes

Bro, that passage from Dante reminded me how much I enjoyed to read. Love even; However I find myself getting distracted or my mind floating elsewhere the older I get.

Has QL Lite in EQ helped you out in terms of adding to your intelligence or desire to read/learn? I’m contemplating purchasing BLU or the new Limitless Executive, so that my mind would have more focus or is that part of EQ strong enough to have noticeable effects?

Listening to ElixirU right now. Just one. Could we flip flop with our Ultimas? I wonder.

I was going with SanguineU but I am not feeling too good right now. I may have overworked yesterday and I am no longer a young spring chicken. Cockfighting Rooster but no spring chicken.

1 Like

I’m going to take a rest day for 2 days. Zzz :sleeping:

1 Like

Brah, run Ascension with DR while you figure it out. :slight_smile:
The combo will make your next path/steps/ very clear

1 Like

Been thinking about Ascension, but what do you think of AM?

I was wondering if this is what’s creating that rock solid, inner calm in EQ, the Ascension and in Mogul in it?

I’m thinking of these combo:

DR, AM, PS + StarkU

or

DR, AM, StarkQ (I’m going to miss PS though)

or

DR, Khan (has PS, right?), Stark

About the pathways, you’re right they almost go on different directions, but that’s the puzzle in my mind, how do I get to that with these stacks… perhaps an entirely different archetype that is a combination of Stark and EQ … is it Khan?:thinking:

1 Like

because you never specified your goals in personal transformation or external results. If you said new career, moving up in career, entrepreneurial venutre etc. AM would have come to mind. Your basing your choices on how you think they’ll make you feel. So AM will make you feel directed, powerful, clear and it will be simple. Its called Ascension because you start ascending everywhere in your life.

I recommend getting clear on exactly what is priority for you and what you want-even if you want it all-then specify that.

The indecisiveness your experiencing now (likely) is partially your commitment to finding the best thing for yourself, partially fearing you’ll lose out on the effect of one thing or another/ i.e. a form of perfectionism :), , and partially recon.

You will not be able to make this decision without having some sense of what is priority for you either in personal transformation, life experience you envision, or external measurable results. Or you could make it intuitively but most people are too conflicted to accurately read there own intuition-it just shows up as a shadow of their fear or desire. (of course trust your gut and yourself -I would never recommend anyone against doing that-I just say this if there struggling with not being able to do that clearly)

It’s not Khan

I would say

Khan is social/sexual/romance oriented-via power/sexuality/ambition/dominance

Emperor is purpose/freedom/ work/ big picture oriented via focus/drive/ intelligence/ personal sense of worth/greatness

Stark is innovation/impact/ social oriented via- charisma/ performance/ intelligence/ uniqueness

2 Likes

Those are really good points and gave me something to think about. I liked what you said about Ascension. Here I was thinking it might be a step back or too basic cause I already have EQ, Stark, Khan and PS.

I’m holding on to DR for a long time, I think this will help straighten me out.

I’ll reflect on my options further, but I know I’ll crack this code eventually. Thank you for the thoughtful post brother :fist_right:

1 Like

Hi Apollo,

I think it would be good to understand how far you are towards your most immediate goals for the moment and see what is best towards working towards those immediate goals.

We all want to be rich, handsome, good with women, smart, admired by everyone, powerful, etc.
However, not all of us have been born or blessed with all these qualities at once - some people have it better than others (e.g. less trauma, less financial issues to worry about, grew up in a pleasant family environment) .

Life isn’t fair and most of us would have to work towards each of these goals step by step, and it’s always good to build the foundations first while deciding what we actually want.

Just my two cents.

3 Likes

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the insights, I know it’s coming from a good place and with the best of intentions.

I know many of my issues are my fault, I have to be honest with myself. and there’s self hatred in there I just know it because I should have achieved something worthwhile by now. I do not lack ambition, I have plenty. That’s also a main source detriment, if only I didn’t look too far I’d probably be happy where I am.

I’m not. It will always claw at me.

If I have to take the first step, I think it’s my lack of focus and indecision. That’s a big part of my problem. From our subs here what would you suggest for this issue? I opted for EQ for its Quantum limitless lite module as well, I am just not sure if that’s enough.

I bought regen and elix but DR might be more in-depth so I’m committing with that one for a long time.

1 Like

Recon is palpable, although I’m almost certain this is now from DR. Been having flashes of memories I’ve long forgotten, what they mean if they even mean anything, I am not sure.

When I was doing 3 loops I was fine, then now down to 2 loops I’m getting clobbered.

To be fair this is now what… my 2nd week on DR? So it’s probably digging in now.

Man, I hope this midnight of the soul is worth it.