Reconciliation is INEVITABLE: Becoming A Khan

Damnit, I journaled privately and wrote down things to do and improve in. Still, I don’t feel satisfied. I want things to HAPPEN.

@pacman any advice?

I have one word for myself.
R E C O N C I L I A T I O N
This sucks!!!

What’s your stack like?

My typical stack is KHAN + IC + ultima.

Sat was exceptional with DR, khan, IC.

1 Like

My friend Khan pushes you so hard there is no stopping. :blush:

That urge and feelings are definitely from Khan. If you want things to happen make it happen. Khan doesn’t wait for things to happen.

1 Like

I suppose you’re right. I simply did not expect Khan ST2 would make that kind of push.

New listening strategy for Khan: listen to it only near the end of the day, before sleep.

1 Like

May not help also. :laughing:
In the morning you will still need to action a lot. There’s no way out of it.

True. I guess I have to reduce reconciliation other ways. For those interested, here’s the experimental approaches I’m going with.

• Dropping Inner Circle such that it’s run only on weekend listening days.
  • No more DR U for a bit. I have a feeling DR U gave me a massive push, but I’m not ready for mixing it yet.
  • Using DREAMS. What if I can take action…but inside a lucid dream?
2 Likes

I want to run a second loop of Khan so bad today, but I’m holding off because of recon concerns.

1 Like

Actions To Take?

Hello forum, today I am asking you for advice on what actions I can take. I am feeling that Khan urges me towards action, and I agree. I agree that I must not stay at this level of existence for long and keep moving up. So what can I do, especially during this lockdown time? Here I brainstorm some actions.

• Engage in more tiny chit-chat whenever the situation allows it. An example is when I went to Starbucks just now to get their newest Frappuccino (to help me with some reconciliation I anticipate from running Dreams Ultima twice in a row tonight). Talked a little bit with the lady who took my order.
  • Talk to more people at the park nearby. I walk at a park nearby almost once a day, to get some walking in. Sometimes I do see people who may be near my age but I’ve never talked to them. At least get some social interaction in here. And hey, maybe talking with one of the girls goes somewhere.
  • Revive a habit I used to have with reaching out to some people, albeit to a VERY limited extent since I’m only looking to continue the conversation with most people who are close and I am already comfortable with.
  • Continue watching good movies with friends. Not quite advancing Khan but it does help with recon.
  • Watch videos from channels like The Attractive Man. I like his work, gets me thinking about the subject consciously while my subconscious picks up on things with Khan programming.
  • Do local trips. Doing domestic trips is one of the few levers I have currently for adventure. I and a good friend are planning on doing more domestic trips during this part of the year. That adventure is good for the Khan, as I saw during my recent trip. I’m applying to remote work positions which will at least give me a chance to visit different cities.
  • Utilize Lucid Dreaming. This is an experimental one that I came up with myself, and makes Dreams Ultima relevant again (running Dreams right now). The idea is that with the power of LD, I practice Khan skills in my dream, as well as manifest through Lucid Dreaming my successful reality as it relates to Khan.

Perhaps the biggest actions for one are the ones that will take me far in my career and in my personal development.

• Become a leader at work. You see, to achieve the next promotion I have to take on certain qualities found in a leader. Be it leading new initiatives or handling bigger portions of projects. This is something I should unleash the Khan upon. So much of what’s needed for the next level of my career, so much of what’s new for me to do IS based on building influence and leadership. That’s where Khan can come in. This is perhaps the best way to keep Khan going right now, as work is 5 days a week, 8 hours.
  • Lead myself. This, of course, is not a new thing as I’ve had to do that for a lot of stuff in life (such as leading myself through the lows and highs of Dragon Reborn). But I’ve got to take it even further. Reinvigorate the disciplinary self by maintaining habits. Do things like NoFap which might be tough but would train discipline (and also give a host of benefits). Relentlessly work towards my vision and goals. Don’t slack around. I’ve got things to do. Why, I’ve got an interview coming up where should I pass, I’ll get flown out to a city for a weekend to see if I’d like the opportunity they present. I don’t have to take the opportunity if I fly out—but it would be a free trip :slight_smile:
People who I know ran Khan

Bonus: @SaintSovereign @Fire

I would appreciate if any of you tag other people who ran Khan.

4 Likes

Think you got it all covered brother.

Some basics, build habits and be disciplined on those habits. Focus on all areas such as diet fitness social skills etc.

Khan is a social boss. Go ahead and start up conversations. Go back to reignite these conversations.

Also remember that not everyone will be accepting of your aura. Keep going don’t let people even stop you or dictate your actions.

2 Likes

@Brandon I’m tagging you because @SubliminalUser is exploring lucid dreaming.

@SubliminalUser I’m tagging you because I’ve wondered if subliminals build up a momentum. Once that momentum is built, how do you slow it down? Maybe rest days?

If you need a break, take a break. Khan can be tough.

3 Likes

Thanks dude!

@SubliminalUser Would you be willing to talk to me about it? I’m trying to learn, maybe via PM?

2 Likes

Throwing in Commander. Commander to make me better at leading myself and others.

So I met with people regardless of covid, idk how this is in your country, but this is how I took action.

And at first, I consciously observed how people react to my aura and me being there.
Before I ever tried to “rule” the situation.

Pretty simple for the social aspect imo.

The sexual part is obviously tough without a woman around. Since I am married, action on this was simple.
Well, I didn’t need to do much, because she wanted it all the time anyway. Ever since dropping Khan, this also dropped a bit again. So that definitely worked :wink:

With the sexual act it’s also very noticeable in and off itself how Khan works.

I cannot really give you much advice on action because Khan seems to be heavily dependent on conscious guidance. So what you WANT to achieve is the guideline for the actions you should take.
However, the list you wrote looks pretty good!

2 Likes

Listening

• The Commander
  • Khan ST2
  • Inner Circle
  • Dreams (now listening)

2 days ago, I wrote about “Actions To Take?” juxtapose that with what you’re about to read here and I’m in a pretty funny situation. At a minimum I have more actions to take, I suppose.

I came back from a walk when my parents asked to sit down for a talk. They gave me a proposal to talk to some girl who lives across the country. Apparently, she recently started her master’s there in a STEM field (that I can respect). Surprisingly, it was my dad’s idea for this—he talked to her parents about this. Most of this discussion was really me listening to my parents as they argued (or tried to sell?) this idea of getting connected with her, how it’s not like they’re expecting me to get married right now (“see if you guys can be friends”) and other things like why my dad was looking in the first place. This is the first time my dad is talking to me about something like this, but it turns out he’s been looking for two years and filtered out a bunch of people.

Perhaps I should give a bit more context on who I am. You see, I’m a South Asian American, and I’m currently living with my parents. My parents immigrated to America as adults, though they both studied at respectable universities here. Now you can infer that the culture in their homeland back then has the parents play some role in who their children marry. In fact, my parents had an arranged marriage—quite a different time and culture. So it is not so surprising to think they would present the above situation to me. Yet, I have observed that in the past few years they have become increasingly cognizant of the relationship landscape in America…

My dad’s words near the end of that conversation above were something along the lines of, “You’ve got to keep an eye on this stuff (marriage). After all, it’s what you think about and intends towards that will lead to accomplishment.” So I decided to leave my own words, hinting that I had thought about this. “Do you think I have not given this any thought? Or considered the timeline or plans?” I said calmly (and I do mean calmly, as a Khan would). My dad clearly did react to that. Not in a bad or good way. More like he was curious—but didn’t inquire about it.

Variegated thoughts. One of the first things I thought was—Damn. I manifested this. See, for quite some time now I was worried about when my parents would talk to me about a proposal. And here it happened. I let this be a reminder to me that I can and do consciously manifest both good and bad.

And then I thought, I’ve got this. Just as I manifested this situation, so do I manifest everything else.

Maintained a neutral tone. I decided I’ll entertain their idea by connecting with that individual, rather than rejecting it outright. I certainly don’t expect it to go anywhere, of course. Neither do my parents have expectations that it translates into something—all they asked is that I connect. It’s not that bad when I look at it like that (and a bit of EFT also helped)! I’m really looking out for the advanced tech to come in soon because there are certainly some titles (e.g. Heartsong) that are going to get me where I want to go in relationships very quickly. Obviously, Khan and IC are doing their thing already, as this current situation is probably brought at least in part by the recent scripting. On top of this, I’m going to be more mindful of my thoughts again, and also pick certain manifestations to write. It’s becoming clearer and clearer the connection between them and what gets manifested outward. Fun note, it’s been a year since I first went towards manifestation. Readers of Man for Himself may recall that adventure!

All this also reminded me that I want to move out of my house next year. My close friend is going to move out of his house by circumstance (since the rest of his family is moving out of state) next year so I want to move out with him. He was a great roommate back in college, I think he can be a good one now. I haven’t told my parents recently that I want to do that, though I did hint at this way 3 years ago that I’d want to move out in '22 (this is also the year my younger sibling graduates from college and moves back home). I think it’s looking more appropriate as time passes by, with the development that’s been occurring. Financially I can afford it, of course.

What do you all think of this? I am asking for honest feedback.

Every Single South Asian Here

Just kidding, I won’t tag everyone—there’s quite a lot of people. But you know who you are, and I’ve read quite a few of your journals! I would appreciate your advice.

Do not be dissuaded if you’re not South Asian! All perspectives are appreciated, especially because my growth and point of view have been developing to transcend my origins while still respecting them.

4 Likes

Khan needs a vision not just another set of goals. Goals are for mediocre people. Khan moves towards his vision on stepping stones.

Stepping up and stepping into the power that you intend and desire for yourself.

You completed Dragon Reborn and now you’re working with Khan.

This situation with your parents does not seem to be a coincidence.

Now your mind may be manifesting this situation that lets you train and practice your sense of personal power. External challenges change when we have the internal sense that ‘I can handle this’. Everything changes.

Enemies transform into opponents.

Obstructions transform into challenges.

Frustrations transform into interesting questions.

The internal changes transform the external experience.

Your sense of power grows. Your sense of choice expands.

Imagine that you’re sitting at work when you suddenly see a shadow on your desk. You look up and see the stern face of your boss

He says, “I have serious doubts about your ability to continuing to work here”.

That feeling in the stomach.

Now imagine that you’re sitting at work and you see a shadow on your desk. You look up and see:

He says, “I have serious doubts about you continuing to work here”

You smile, reach over, and tousle his hair. You keep working.

Same words, but your sense of power in the two situations has changed.

My point in all of this is that, to me, personal power seems like the crucial issue.

The rest of it: Parents being concerned. Parents wanting to help you to meet a possible mate. Them talking with you about your future.

All of that can be fine, but only if it doesn’t trigger you to feel or perceive that you have no choice. If it triggers that perception, now the whole thing becomes a big problem.

I always think of dealing with parents as similar to dealing with gravity. They possess a certain power that can make you feel pulled in particular directions. But you get older and your muscles grow. You learn how to jump. You learn to work with gravity. Then you may even have the chance to get in an airplane or go hang-gliding, and realize that you have the power to negotiate with gravity. It doesn’t automatically control you. If you’re very serious about it, you may train to become an astronaut and have the opportunity to escape gravity completely. All depends on your need and desire for freedom in that situation. Many people aren’t particularly bothered by gravity. For other people, it’s painful.

So the issue for me when I read this is Parental Gravity. And your ability to feel a sense of autonomy and personal power.

Other than that, hell, who knows? You may like the girl, and you may not. That depends on luck and your parents’ and your taste.

Every approach to finding a mate works in some cases and doesn’t work in others.

okay, that’s probably enough typing.

5 Likes

Got my performance rating at work. Exceeded expectations for the half once AGAIN! :smiley:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!

3 Likes
  • Commander
  • Khan ST2
  • Inner Circle
  • Dreams (now playing!)

Brief flashes of anger here and there. And when I say brief, I mean brief—on the order of a few seconds. This has happened several times now since yesterday. It’s anger about current conditions. Particularly the current degree of my success in all that is romance. “Why don’t I have it now?” is the key theme. Fortunately, these feelings are very transient. It’s not like last weekend where I would be experiencing upset for an extended period of time. Hopefully, I do not feel that this weekend. Some thoughts of my own to counter that:

• “Well, you didn’t really care about this stuff until fairly recently, and you weren’t looking to take any action on it until even more recently.”
  • “It’s the life you chose.”
  • And so on.

What’s happened so far this week?

• Ramp up once again on work.
  • Got my performance rating and it was good, and now I know I need to step it out. The areas of growth laid out by my manager overlap with stuff in The Commander and Khan, so that’s good.
  • Did an interview for an opportunity in which I’d be able to visit another city for a weekend (hence a “travel.”) That was nice, I passed it.
  • More investing.
  • Signed up for an opportunity to finally return to the office.

Ugh, the pandemic is irritating. Whereas during my time in Dragon Reborn I was working with the pandemic it seems I’m working against it now.

Dreams. Running it for a few reasons:

• To have better sleep. This is more of a wishful one; I noticed Paragon didn’t help that much with falling asleep easily.
  • To incur more dreams, particularly those I remember. I believe dreams play a crucial role in the subliminal integration process.
  • To incur specifically lucid dreams. I haven’t had an LD since starting Dreams just yet, but the end goal is to naturally lucid dream all the time.
1 Like