Reconciliation is INEVITABLE: Becoming A Khan

#2 choice:

Meditation, or some meditation-adjacent process.

I find that this helps me on the front-end more so than as a post-subliminal recovery method. It seems to make it easier for my mind to accept and integrate the input.

1 Like

2 loops of Khan Qv2 ST2…hmm, that seems like it could be a lot. (I can’t believe I’m saying this about two loops, considering I at one point ran 16 loops of the pre-Q version in a day before).

This is the thing that helped me out a LOT when I was in the middle of ST2. That was a crazy moment back then, posting about what was happening while I was walking in a big park. Do you think running (e.g. on the treadmill, as part of a cardio routine) might help as well @Malkuth?

I recall it being harder to meditate when subliminals are in the mix. Saint had a comment about this in the past. However, I know that you have gotten good at using subliminals as part of a meditation practice.

1 Like

I was rather thinking about getting recon on you days off. I don’t know what about days on, I usually used to wait it out.

1 Like

I wonder if the only way to avoid recon is following the recommended pattern since when doing that pattern my mind rarely had time to get recon whilst now with more days off it hits me every time (on days off).

1 Like

I think running would work really well. I don’t do it because of stubborn Achilles tendinitis. Haven’t managed to get it under control yet. A 6 mile walk resets me. I wouldn’t be surprised if a 3-4 mile run could do the same.

I’m getting ready to try treadmill and rowing machine, probably this week. Then I’ll know for sure.

But I think the best is when you are actually walking/running/rowing somewhere. When you take an actual journey, even a small one, there’s an interaction with the environment that facilitates the reset process.

During the storms, I’ve been walking indoors for about 5-6 miles. Literally just pacing in my living space. It’s inferior to the experience of walking outside. Part of the reason for that is that it’s lower intensity, so I don’t sweat or breathe as deeply and hard. But I think another has to do with the absence of Open Space.

4 Likes

There is a lot to be said for communing with nature.

You usually walk in a park, I believe.

5 Likes

COOL social dreams last night. It’s a sign that things are processing.

3 Likes

Few minutes into my next loop and all I can think is “oof”

1 Like
1 Like

Reconciliation yesterday wasn’t as bad.

1 Like

Something calls me to go to the same park I went to when I was deep in DR ST2 reconciliation.

Decided to follow my gut and went through that whole park again. Felt good.

1 Like

In the middle of my trip right now. I’ve been getting a lot of Khan thoughts…and how I should change my life.

2 Likes

Trust in the subconscious!

3 Likes

gonna stick with that, i actually found myself really trying to rest and resist living with recon sometimes,

i have slight recon between time and time, but i just have to understand that its okay to have it, its a feature not a bug as @Malkuth says

so even if youre facing recon you push to work and strive, its never gonna disappear if you wait for it to just leave,

I was in a water park recently. Lots of women were in bikinis and other water wear. Okay, some do look beautiful…but I noticed something was missing. Even though there were attractive women in these outfits, I noticed that I wasn’t feeling something. What was it?

It took me a while as I went through the day. Then I realized what was gone.

Fear.

Confirmed: DR did its work and Khan is doing its work. I strongly believe that I am shifting towards a reality that was once much further away before this and DR.

7 Likes

Oh, here we go. Not feeling good this evening.

1 Like

You’ve got this.

3 Likes

How about you make a list of “what to do when I have recon” so when it happens, all you got to do is look at the list and pick something, rather than trying to figure out what to do when you feel bad?

2 Likes

It’s evident to me that Khan and IC have worked for me throughout this trip.

2 Likes