Reconciliation: good or bad?

Yes.

There’s a reason that Milton Erickson is considered so wise. Many reasons.

It is a good friend. And one with capacities, insights, and resources beyond our imaginations. Taking the time to develop a good relationship with it is a very small price to pay for the treasures it gives us in return.

3 Likes

We need to remember that anger is a defense mechanism at work activated when our survival gets imperiled, therefore, it can be a symptom that our mind is using its innate defensive mechanisms against the stimuli (the scripting).

Upon my long-term usage of subliminals, experimenting, experiencing, observation and introspection I assume that recon is bad (adverse to the execution and integration, therefore, diminishing our results) and we should avoid it or at least minimize it as much as we can. Why? Because reconciliation diminishes our immediate results then why should we believe it’s neutral to our long-term results? On top of that, our long-term results are built upon our immediate results, that is the results we get on a daily basis.

Edit:
Another thing is, I would get amazing results on one of the ZP prototypes immediately and they were consistent and now those immediate and strong results occur only when I start listening to a certain sub. They call in “the trailer effect” but it seems to me this is how the program works when you’re not overexposed (yet) and there’s no recon whatsoever (yet) and basically this is how it should affect you all the time provided you don’t get overexposed and you keep the recon at bay.

Edit2:
On the other hand, it may be that recon covers up most of the shifts that have occurred in you and they surface only when you’re done reconciling. Yet still, it looks like the safer route (the most beneficial - short-term and long-term) is to stick to benefiting from the immediate results, avoiding overexposure and minimizing the recon.

2 Likes