Reborn as Seductive Stark (RebirthU + StarkQ + PS)

Had a really great weekend after running PSITU once Friday and Saturday. This one is remarkable and I may start running this more often. It makes me much more free socially - out of my head and into the moment. Not only is it great for flirting with girls, I’ve noticed much improvement in socializing with my boys as well. Just overall funnier more confident and enjoying the moments more.

I’m sure some of this is a result of 10 weeks on Stark and PS, but PSITU seems to really be the kicker in social settings.

Thinking about using RICH during the work week and PSITU during the weekends. Still figuring it out.

2 Likes

I have just started using PSITU, and I can attest it makes you very free socially, it feels you have this crazy momentum. I really like your journal @Ice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Tobyone I agree completely! It gives you this push to just socialize and be free in the moment. I’ve been someone who’s struggled with social anxiety and hesitation from overthinking in social situations, which I know has caused me to lose out on some incredible opportunities with both relationships with girls and friendships with guys.

PSITU seems to be a cure for this, and I’m very tempted to start running this as a major program.

2 Likes

I don’t blame you :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you tried PSITU with Diamond? I’m trying this combo this week.

Not really, I ran Diamond for like 20 minutes but haven’t given it a full loop yet. Woke up with morning wood after that though haha.

Let me know how that combo goes! It seems like it would synergize really well together

1 Like