RebirthU vs. Dragon RebornU

Please, kindly, tell us; what’s the main difference between those two Utlimas, please?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I think Dragon Reborn U is DR stage 4 in an Ultima format.

That’s right, I just wanted to know the main difference since both programs are oriented to “reborn” and “rebirth”. I would like to know, when it would be better to use RebirthU and when DRU. Or maybe just DRU is superior to Rebirth and it’s better to use in any case.

2 Likes

I missed that subtle difference in verb tense.

I wouldn’t run either if you haven’t run all the stages of Dragon Reborn in order for any period of time. I would run Elixir

1 Like

@James @Mentalchemist
How would you describe Elixir vs DR…

I haven’t run Dragon Reborn Ultima but I do feel Elixir does have some calming properties to it that are hinted at in the sales page

“With each loop, you will become healthier, more stable, more grounded in your reality. Each time you listen, you will get rid of useless, limiting, detrimental beliefs that have prevented you from achieving your maximum potential throughout your life”

The combination of Dragon Reborn Stage One, Elixir, and for me extreme metal has helped me feel far more mature and well adjusted than I ever have as well as be willing to accept that the deep inner and shadow work needs to be done.

2 Likes

I agree with what @James said. On top of that, for me, Elixir is the best feeling-good thing I’ve ever tried. It also deals with any tension in your body making you really relaxed.

1 Like

Hmm,rebirth definitely helps with reconcilation but think DRU is actually stronger for reconcilation and feel good feeling.it wiped any reconcilation from dr st4 when used together.not recommending this though cause your mileage may vary.

2 Likes

@meng123 you did DR ST4 + DRU?

Yeah for 3 weeks before throwing it in a custom after 6 weeks of st1.dru worked like rebirth on steroids for me.removed all stack reconcilation,happy all day and boosted other sub effects

1 Like

I’m surprised that you haven’t experienced massive reconciliation or side effects running either DR ST4 or DRU so early, let alone both together.

I ran a healing custom for 4 months before starting dr and continued to run it together till building my dr custom so that might have helped

1 Like

Felt like dru reduced reconcilation from st4 instead of increasing it though.st4 felt lighter on days i ran dru as a booster than without

I was only running 1 loop of each 5 days on 2 days off though plus my healing custom at 1 loop on alternate days though so my stack was pretty light

what was in your healing custom?

The module list.unfortunately couldnt get ascension to work for the whole time i used it but the rest worked well.spartan in particular is always my favorite.my friend whos running a custom with same modules except ascended mogul instead of ascension had opposite problem.ascended mogul works amazingly for him but spartan doesnt do anything/has an opposite effect.

Ascension Q Core
Spartan Core
Regeneration Q Core
Blue Skies
Ares
Attachment Destroyer
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Energetic Development XI
The Architect
Deep Sleep
Deus
Joie de Vivre
Naturalizer
Omnidimensional
Spiritual Freedom
Sanguine
Gratitude Embodiment
Carpe Diem Ascended

1 Like

Im not saying ascension didnt have any effect but it caused massive reconcilation for me to the point of being opposite.kept getting annoyed at people over small things.didnt improve even after 4 months of running it.on stark/medici social interactions are smooth as butter and im generally happier on it so dont think will try ascension again. Guess it just doesnt gel well with me

2 Likes

Your internal power and status raised so fast that you expected people to change for you. Your standards also raised and you expectes the best from people but it didnt happen.

2 Likes

Yeah,think that might be it.Was hoping it would balance out a bit and become more likeable but it didnt in the end.People were generally not as nice on ascension and werent as ready to interact or be helpful.Guess it was telling me to stand up for myself but didnt include the how.Maybe should have ran pcc with it(><)Since adding my wealth custom with stark/medici back in,people are a lot nicer and dont do the things that annoyed me during ascension.It also makes handling even people who annoy me easier and automatic so not sure but i really prefer stark/medici to what ascension was trying to do(><)

2 Likes