Rebirth & Limit Destroyer

I’m trying to understand more how to decide which one of these would be better suited to pair with another sub?

What difference would it make for example if I paired Ascension with Rebirth versus Ascension with Limit Destroyer?

Or LBfH with Rebirth versus with Limit Destroyer?

Read the descriptions and the objectives and decide which ones help you get where you want to get.

Thats what I’m finding a bit tricky. Its seems either can be a great add to a stack in working on problems of executing the main sub.

Wondering how one will affect the overall tone by being in the stack vs other.

From what I can understand limit destroyer is for after you’ve run a sub or stack for at least three cycles and rebirth is for the beginning

1 Like

Based off of what i remember from reading both of the descriptions a while back, I would guess:

Rebirth for more emotional blockages
–like a fear of the change that would happen

Limit Destroyer for more mental blockages
–like beliefs that hold you back

2 Likes

CFW has scripting from both Rebirth and LD.

Can anyone comment on the difference they feel between LD and CFW?

i am currently using LD but i am wondering if i should replace it with CFW

1 Like

That would make the transition smoother as Rebirth helps reshape our identity towards our ideal-self boosted towards the features the sub (Ascension) works on. Here, water would be the dominant element. Water that adapts and heals.

That would make running Ascension harder yet working deeper towards its goals. Fire is the dominant element here. Fire that purifies and reforges the old into the new.

If you want both of the worlds and a steady, balanced transition into what Ascension offers, then pair it up with CFW. CFW is the perfect balance between fire and water.

2 Likes

Doesn’t CFW also contain some LBfH scripting to?

LD is more about (sometimes abrupt) breaking out of the old, unfavorable patterns and inspiring you towards forming new, favorable ones, mostly by using fire=purifying and reforging. CFW is more like a balanced alchemical process where you dissolve the old patterns smoothly using fire to reforge or break them and water to ease the reforging process or alleviate the pain of the breaking.

It depends on which element you need more in your alchemical process.

It feels like it did.

2 Likes

I want fire!! :fire: :fire: :fire:
LBFH water :whale2: :whale:
DR and LD fire :zap: :fire: :100:
plus GLM :mechanical_arm: :supervillain:

Lol, you want too much at once. The cardinal sin committed by our dear Mental Alchemists. :blush:

Anyhow, all you described points towards CFW as it contains both elements employed towards clearing out the path towards the alpha mindset.

Edit:
Oh, and distinguishing between what you want and what you need is crucial in every alchemical process.

So many choices for healing :smile_cat:.

Is dragon still the ultimate sub?

It depends on your goals, but yes, that’s the strongest beast there is. But for people who just want to start their healing journey I would recommend CFW as it’s much less rough and contains a feeling-good component.

3 Likes

Well right now I’m still somewhat all over the place, though I am narrowing it down. And I’m going with rebirth emp and limitless. The reason why I asked about dragon reborn is because in a old thread I made talking about putting a rebirth core in every custom, people would suggest either doing nothing but healing for a few months, or making a stack of dragon reborn/Khan/love bomb and I was trying to decide for the future once I’ve gone through a few stacks

Rebirth is the best program to stack with literally every other one. It doesn’t offer traditional healing related to addressing your traumas and other garbage directly. It’s more about adapting swiftly to your “new you”.
The stack you’re running looks pretty good to me although you could think of the most immediate missing links to your goals or who you want to become and work on them in the first place.

Really? I would never go with anything like that and it’s contradictory to what you said just before that:

people would suggest either doing nothing but healing for a few months

As for the above suggestion it’s a fallacy too, you can easily do some less hardcore healing along with Mogul or Ascension for example. It can be successfully paired up with Rebirth, of course, but also CFW or SE .

1 Like

That was another suggestion, doing light healing while doing a stack, which is where dragon reborn, emperor and love bomb. Khan was in a different suggested stack

1 Like

So a stack of nothing but healing subs isn’t necessary anymore? At one point, and I think I already mentioned this, I was thinking of making a super healing custom maybe two and doing some healing alongside a major program such as emperor or rm.

No, it’s not.

You need to do deep introspection to find out what kind of healing you need. What stands in your way to achieving what you desire? It may be not healing at all but some missing links like the right mindset when it comes to money and making them, for example.

2 Likes

Good points. In morning I’ll make a couple threads first, cuz it’s now or never, mind if I add you to the conversations

If adding in either Rebirth or Limit Destroyer to Ascension in a stack, do you feel it is better to have the other title run first or last or makes no difference?

I know you recommended in another thread that Regeneration as a healing boost placed first in the stack, but again is this just an individual preference and response, or does it affect which sub has the most influence?