Rebirth as a standalone

Hey all,

What results might one expect using Rebirth as a standalone with a conscious goal to be happy, confident and outgoing? And if this is a viable option, what version would work better, Q or U?

After a short break from subs, I ran Rebirth Q overnight for 8 loops (4hrs), had a few childhood themed dreams and woke up feeling well. The second night was rough and I woke up feeling tired and cranky. The third night I turned it off after 4 loops (2hrs) because I couldn’t take it, but I woke up feeling good and a little tired.

Just wondering if anyone has used Rebirth as a standalone, or if you knowledgeable guys have an opinion on the potential effectiveness of using it that way.

2 Likes

I have no experience in using it as a standalone but you can use any Ultima title standalone as if it was a major program. Personally, I wouldn’t use it as a standalone but I would stack it with some foundation building sub since the core of Rebirth is to amplify other subs results and reframing towards the archetype implemented into another sub.

Anyway, your experiment seems to be pretty interesting. If you decided to stick to it I would love to know your results.

2 Likes

IMHO Rebirth doesn’t seem to be that great as a standalone. In my experience Rebirth is providing a platform to allow for a change to a desired to be much more effective.

E.g. a rebirth to become more social, or a rebirth to become more commanding. This is best done by following Rebirth with a sub (Main/Ultima/what have you). Of course, if you have your own personal practices which can have you strongly assume a state quickly it will work well.

The exception to this is if you run Rebirth for many, MANY loops. I probably hold the record for that right now at 11 loops in a single day. That’s probably not something you would want to do, though (nor would I want to repeat that). Even adding onto that, I’ve got a main schedule of subs so that was just an isolated event, not part of a “Rebirth-only” stack.

2 Likes

Not knowledgable but I’m also running Rebirth. I am not too keen to run it by itself; Only because I don’t trust myself to reinforce it accordingly, in contrast to what you’re planning which is to consciously think of good thoughts. My thoughts are all over the place.

To me Rebirth is like digging new pathways for water to go. I am using other programs (in my case EQ) to make sure the pathways I am making with Rebirth is going towards the direction I intended. Your case might be different, and your willpower and self-disclipine alone might be strong enough to get you the results you wish for, or perhaps Rebirth synergizes so well with your mind, there’s no need for anything else.

You would know what works best for you and I would also be interested to know your findings about Rebirth alone or stacked.

2 Likes

Read the journals of some people who stacked Rebirth with other subs. That might be inspiring to you. Like Apollo’s journal which may inspire you to try to build a healing stack which in my view is the best option to start with. If you were more interested in healing you can also take a look at my current journal.

2 Likes

Why not stack it with Daredevil instead? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Q version is meant to be stacked; no results are promised for solo use of stack modules.

With Ultima, this is a good question. We can see that GLM-U or SanguineU will have solo benefits too, but what would LD-U or RebirthU solo do?

@SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Oh, yes @openmind’s goals. A great suggestion to someone who wants to be cheerful, social, carefree and easygoing. DD + RebirthU should do a great job.

2 Likes

That actually sounds nice.

(Hmm… must stick with EQ… :neutral_face:)

2 Likes

I would waste my time on Social subs only if I had nothing better to do than socializing for fun. But of course, I respect people are different and have different goals, ambitions, preferences etc.

1 Like

Ah, but I’d like to be a social, carefree, easy going emperor… haha :grin:

You’re right, stick to priorities.

Sorry OP for slightly derailing your thread. Whatever you decide on, just having Rebirth on hand is a huge advantage. Cheers

1 Like

‘There are no easy going Emperors, you bear the burden of your greatest self and the vast lands of whatever needs changing in your life. Learn to survive in the cold winter Emperor wonderland and cast away all needs for social validation and affirmation, confirmation of your own like ability or sexual desirability, exist only for your own intentions and purpose and true power shall be yours, after wandering this wasteland for 40 days or 1-3 months you will return from this rite of passage a true man, and the feminine will embrace you, and men will follow your lead, and it will be joyous but will mean not , since you have found fulfillment within… and a path of action without.’

Ok, I was having fun with that, but hopefully some incentive to sticking with EQ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice poetry, I almost wept :wink:

But it’s a great point, the path of Emperor requires of you a sacrifice and full focus. Unfortunately, social life and women are a great distractor. History is full of unfinished work which could have been great but it wasn’t finished for the pure enjoyment of feminine company and of course the well-known benefit of it. Oh, well, it seems to me it depnds on how you value the aforementioned benefit. To me it has no value currently, since I’m in a relationship and my focus is rather narrow in that matter.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys. So it looks like Rebirth Q is definitely meant to be stacked to enhance a main program. As for Rebirth U, it could possibly be used as a standalone but further clarification is needed.

I ran another 4 loops of Rebirth Q last night and I had many dreams. I dream a lot more using Rebirth Q solo than any other subs I have used recently. I am also experiencing reconciliation in the form of tiredness and a type of apathy. It’s not a bad feeling, and even though it’s lower energy, it’s nice not to feel any anxieties.

It looks like stacking rebirth Q with Daredevil is the top suggestion. I have run Daredevil before and had bad reconciliation but I don’t think it was the Q version. Perhaps the Q upgrade could make the experience smoother as it did with other titles.

If I started with Daredevil for 2 loops (2hrs), would I be best to follow those loops with Rebirth Q for 4 loops (2hrs) or Rebirth U for 2 loops (2hrs)?

I guess they are all compatible, but you guys know your stuff so let me know what you think.

I would start with 2 loops of DD (1 hour silence between) at night and 1 loop of RebirthU during the day. Here’s the instruction.

1 Like

Thanks, that was a good read. I fell out of the loop due to being inactive on the forum so that filled in a few blanks.

It says Ultima is best to use during the daytime, but nighttime is ok if you can take it. I wonder what that means? Like a sleep disturbance issue perhaps.

It’s easier for me to run subs at night rather than daytime. Maybe Rebirth Q would be a better option to run while I sleep after Daredevil.

Also, what’s the deal with one hour silence between loops? I’ve never done that before.

Yes, when I was listening to ElixirU at night it caused a slight sleep deprivation but it was not the case when I was using CommanderU. Now I lsiten to two loops during the daytime with a 4-6 hours break between.

The idea is to give you subconscious time for porcessing the data before moving to another reinforcement (another loop). I intertwine every Q loop with 1 hour of silence. Some well-experienced users use only 30 minutes. You can download a 1 hour of silencetrac here if you needed it.

1 Like

Ah ok, that makes sense. Thanks bro!

Cheers. Enjoy your ride! :slight_smile: