Rapsta : Your Most Wanted Bhai | Wanted + Spartan

Current Focus is on Physical Shifting only.

Baseline : not sexy enough to expose myself publically

goal : become sexy enough to expose myself publically (and beyond)

as @Lion said, India is truly fucked when it comes to the idea of sex but women in expensive private colleges are somehow exceptionally open to it :yum:

Diving deep in THEORY(every good book on game, seduction ever but strongly avoiding the cancerous courses) and ATTRACTIVENESS as to build up the base.

hopefully when your most wanted bhai reaches college,
he will begin another journal on his conquests and experiment using every major seduction title, supercharger,ultima in subclub history(if he does not change his mind midway)

happy reading. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Vision

At the end of this journal, Bhai will update the books he has internalized and blatantly dox himself by posting semi nude pictures of his body.

2 Likes

Hey @Rapsta :slight_smile: Like your choice of subs. You will for sure see changes, Wanted is crazy good. Looking forward to read about your progress.

3 Likes

Current Actions towards building DEVILISH attractiveness.

• Tough Mastic Gum - Everyday for an hour. had Witnessed Terrific results in a short amount of Time prior to running wanted.

• Mewing - Its not an automatic habit. I am using ExecutiveU to cultivate a habit of having the tongue on the roof.

• 16 litres of Water everyday - I mean glass.(scrapped)

• Stand up straight with the tail between my legs - Jordan Peterson recommends it and apparantly posture affect Looks.

• Diet&Workout - workout is manageable but EXCEPTIONALLY BAD at following a diet.

• Cosmetics - Indians and our obsession with fair complexion

3 Likes

You are flushing out all your vitamins and minerals

4 Likes

Point taken. Thanks Dr.Friday

3 Likes

Like in a nudistsโ€™ beach I hope :stuck_out_tongue:

Posting to follow, you seem to have a good grip on this :+1:

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like