Raphael - Let the Fun Times Roll

I keep changing stacks so I thought I would embrace this side of myself in the name of experimenting with Zero Point. There are too many awesome titles here to choose only 3. On top of that, ZP Customs will take some time to be ready for me to make one that is specifically tailored to my requirements.

In the meantime, I will have some fun with the ZP titles we have (and which will be released over time). I won’t be doing anything crazy though like running more loops than the ones mentioned in the ZP Listening Instructions or having a stack of more than 3 titles. Am not interested in being stupid lol. Also will take sufficient washout time when changing stacks.

Will start off with Ultimate Artist solo for a week or 2. Must admit the pre-Q and Qv2 versions of UA didn’t work very well for me (as compared to RM Qv2 which did wonders for my creativity). But am willing to give UA another chance with the ZP rewrite from scratch. After all it was my first SubClub purchase.

16 Likes

Fast switching stack might be a real thing to get progress on zp too

During the time you’ll learn new scripts you might integrate deeper the precedents ones
Especially if you take great care of washouts

I’ll wait for your journey to unveil bro!

2 Likes

Probably

Yes. The idea is to experiment with caution while at the same time not taking away from the fun element of trying things out to see what fits me. Especially since the ZP rewrite has changed things on an altogether different level that I won’t be surprised if many of us discover new favorite titles and stacks when compared to the ones we had before.

Thank you, man :pray:

2 Likes

Day 1:
Ultimate Artist x2

4 Likes

Day 2, Day 3:
Rest

Day 4:
Ultimate Artist ZP x1, Paragon ZP x1

Must admit am a bit dissatisfied with this stack. There is no oomph to it.

If I was a perfectly healthy male, I would have a stack made of Khan, Renaissance Man and WANTED. But I also need to run Paragon. To which some might advice to rotate the stack over the course of 45 days each. But I just know I will be impatient doing this.

Should I then take the components of Khan, Renaissance Man and WANTED that I want and make a custom? Maybe I will end up going this route. Let me take some time to mull over this.

Am not doing very well over the course of this week. Got some cough and tiredness which isn’t conducive for my mind so am trying to focus on getting well too.

3 Likes

Day 5:
Rest

I sent the following custom idea to Support and got back a reply

Question:
Would like to know whether the following custom idea will be good:

1. Khan ST4 Q Core
  2. Lion IV
  3. Emperor’s Voice
  4. Gloryseeker
  5. Sultan
  6. Ultimate Writer
  7. SPS: Fat Burn
  8. APS: Hair
  9. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  10. Male Enhancement
  11. DEUS
  12. Mosaic

The core is Khan ST4 for masculinity, dominance, and wealth.

Lion IV for confidence, wit and body language

Emperor’s Voice for deeper, clearer and manlier voice

Gloryseeker for fame online and offline. Will help with selling my writing too

Sultan for money making and manifestation

Ultimate Writer for all things writing

Numbers 7 to 10 for physical shifting

DEUS for result enhancement

And finally Mosaic to help stack with other titles

Answer
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I reviewed your build and it looks great. I believe you will be happy with your results. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

Notes

Okay! Got the greenlight!

The idea is to have a custom that resembles what I want from a stack of Khan, Renaissance Man and WANTED.

Already have Khan ST4 core in this for Khan goals. Am sure Lion IV and Emperor’s Voice will also help.

Ultimate Writer will fulfill the Renaissance Man aspect of writing creativity that am looking for. Sultan and Gloryseeker should also help.

The physical shifting modules will replace WANTED. That’s obvious.

DEUS for maximum result enhancement.

And finally Mosaic for enabling stacking.

1 Like

What is a manly voice?

1 Like

Deep, powerful, resonant, and lower pitch voice. As the Emperor’s Voice description states: “A deeper, more dominant, more confident voice is an essential tool for any area of life.”

In contrast for women, Emperor’s Voice helps attain “a more bubbly, confident voice for women can be the difference between a new job or failure, or even a new relationship or nothing.”

I see. Thank you.

1 Like