R.I.C.H. Vs Noveaux Rich

I’m currently listening to Genesis ZP as a beginner.

Next, I plan to listen to a double stack of A Love Bomb for Humanity and Paragon Complete.

I’m deciding on what my following triple stack will be. In this present moment, I going with Revelation of the Mind, Mind’s Eye, and a wealth subliminal.

I’m undecided between two wealth subliminals, Noveau rich and R.I.C.H. I can only pick one to complete the triple stack. My next project will be Dragon Reborn Multistage.

I hope a get some confidence work besides Genesis ZP in the mix, too.

So, I’d like to have some input in choosing between Noveau Rich and R.I.C.H.

I’d like to input some confidence in this, too.

All constructive inputs are greatly appreciated!

1 Like

If you are undecided on what to run next, I would recommend running Genesis for longer.

Genesis is great at telling you what titles to pick based on your purpose it helps uncover for your life.

Genesis has wealth scripting so I would advice you to run Genesis + Love Bomb for Humanity + Paragon Complete for longer until Genesis helps you choose between the titles you have decided yet on.

Be clear on what you want to work on and read the sales pages very carefully. These two actions will help make your decision.

I will add that RICH is for wealth idea generation and manifestation while Nouveau RICH is for starting a business that disrupts the industry with new ideas, concepts and applications.

3 Likes

I’ve already completed 20 days of Genesis ZP. During this time, I tweaked volumes, listening times, etc. Is it wise to listen to 2 x 15 minutes loops? Do all the ZP titles repeat at 5 minutes?

I’m oscillating between two volume levels on Genesis ZP. Both are levels 2 and 3 on my smartphone using wireless bluetooth earbuds. I’ve read high volumes retard the subliminals effectiveness. Loud volumes definitely caused extended headaches.

Wow…this could be another separate question!

@RVconsultant

Can you please put this in the right topic? :pray:

2 Likes

Look into micro loops threads.

No, don’t do that. It is unwise.

The later can be true but not for me with masked ZP, I have greater recon though with ultrasonic format.

are quite different, one is for market disruption the other one is pure money manifestation. Genesis : Mogul is a wealth subliminal also.

RICH is heavily into money manifestation; dome times, it comes from mind-boggling sources. You’ll see people report that they receive more tips when running it. If you have sources where you get money, expect more when running this.

NRich is for market disruption, product creation and innovation.

Look into Genesis Mogul. It’s a comprehensive wealth title, equipping you with everything you’d need.

Read the descriptions and see which one Resonates with you most at this time.

2 Likes

I paraplegic, permanently disabled, and living in a Medicaid nursing home. I don’t have any income streams at this time.

I’m currently listening to Genesis ZP.

I’m not sure Genesis Mogul would be a fit for me.

I paraplegic, permanently disabled, and living in a Medicaid nursing home. I don’t have any income streams at this time.

I’m not sure Genesis Mogul would be a fit for me

I’m looking for a good money and/or abundance title to usher some wealth in my life.

Genesis has some finance scripting as well IIRC.
You could use the free AscensionChamber to manifest money alongside Genesis.

RICH might be more suitable in this case, imo.

If you were somehow able to do online trading, then maybe Genesis could work, or Rich Crypto.

Here….

2 Likes

I’m total open how money and abundance enters my life. I’m heavily into personal/self development, so that may open doors. I’m also into manifestation, too. That’s why I’m putting ‘Mind’s Eye’ in a stack because it appears to strengthen one’s visualization ability.

I’ve looked alot in affiliate marketing. I’m dabbling in the free online coding bootcamps (FreeCodeCamp and The Odin Project).

I’m definitely putting forth action in my quest for riches and abundance.