R.I.C.H. made me over $6,000 in 15 loops! - Review

@Malkuth

Excellent explanation. Do you mind if I post this as a support article (attributed to you, of course)?

9 Likes

Iā€™d be honored. Thanks, @SaintSovereign.

4 Likes

This timeline layout needs to be in the official support page or something. Thanks for. Though I didnā€™t know whether or not they would make boosters after ZP

Also where does weapon x programs fit into all this

1 Like

Also sorry to the person that started this thread didnā€™t mean to derail itšŸ˜‡

I relapsed some days ago and yesterday plus I stayed up till 6, so I slept till like 5 or 6 pm , the rest of today has been sluggish with me having ideas here and there, and liking some of the responses. Also I didnā€™t listen to my subs today cuz I thought Id be able to power through today and listen to them later, so Iā€™ll just do it after we pick up dad. As for the post ect Iā€™ll probably post it 2mor, I still gotta write stuff down.

Incredible post, thank you for this recap.

2 Likes

12 programs in 6 months, you mean by rotation?
Which would be an efficient method to rotate? Have you used rotation?

1 Like

I, myself, am not going to run 12 programs within 6 months. haha.

Personally, Iā€™ve got my 3 customs and Iā€™ll probably be working with them for 1-3 years.

But the above statement was imagining someone who runs one stack (of 3 programs) for 2 play periods. (1 play period is 21 days plus 5 processing days, so 26 days) Then switches to another stack for 2 more play periods. And so on.

If that were repeated 4 times, and if the programs were chosen wisely (e.g., subliminals that are more integrated with your daily life activities will integrate more quickly), then by the time all of that were done, it would be 8 play periods, or 208 days. A bit more than 6 months. Closer to 7.

Thereā€™s no need to run that many programs in such rapid succession. But my intention was to illustrate the outer limits of what could be possible while still adhering to the recommended listening guidelines.

2 Likes

Very clear. Thank you very much @Malkuth

1 Like

Interesting , i was looking for some review for this program as im new here. I will be testing it with ascension chamber+mind eye+R.I.C.H and yeah i will be starting online business very soon so it has pathway to manifest through.

I was curious for how long do you run it for, since 26days is supposed to be 1 cycle. Are the imprints and benefits from that permanent or how long do they last? And why people choose to repeat same title in several cycles? Because if it proves successful i would like to change to big titles such as dragon healing or alchemist but dont want to lose on the benefits of the RICH . Some clarification would be helpful.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on what exactly is the LifeCharger line and how does it differ from previous ones?

They donā€™t exist anymore. Itā€™s an old technology. Well, you technically can still get them on the Android App, but for now, they are ā€œon hold.ā€ So to speak.

About a month. At that time we didnā€™t have the cycles we do now. Older tech, but still.

1 Like

So after running the RICH for a month how long do i expect its effects to last? Since im curious with experimenting with dragon and alchemist after i finish mind eye+rich, and does ascension chamber count as well as the third so i shouldnt add anymore to that combo or is it more of a booster?

And are there any news whats coming by the end of 2022?

There is no such thing as ā€œfinishā€ other than when you think it gave you enough growth.

However, generally speaking it is recommended to go at least 3 cycles with a sub (making it about 3 months) to get the most benefits.

Not exactly. The founders generally like to surprise is with their new subs, but you can check the roadmap:

2 Likes