Qv2 is now the standard

From now on, all the customs are coming in Qv2 and Ultima v2 formats as the standard.

If you ordered recently (order in processing), you will receive your custom in one of these formats.

There is no requirement to specify your desired format anymore.

23 Likes

Thanks. Is there any way of keeping the old version available for people who want to purchase a new sub in the future. I find the new Ultimas & QV2 very loud. I prefer the older version per volume. I already have the old version on 1 or 2% volume. Can’t really go much lower.

St. Sovereign had stated in another post, that they will eventually remove the older version after a while.

@Fire are you familiar with the approximate power multiplier that name-embedding provides on top of Qv2 (Qv2 being 3x Q)?

2 Likes

How much less effective are manifestation modules like Yggdrasil since qv2 is more directed towards manifesting results?

Or is it amplified now

4 Likes

Great question :slight_smile:

@Fire
Did you guys test it if it’s ok to include 2 or 3 main cores into a custom?

I have problems with 1 single title on Qv2 because it’s abnormal strong.

Is it still possible to build customs in Q format if it’s desired?

Thank you for your time

1 Like

I have a custom qv2 with 3 cores and 17 modules.Seems to work fine for me.Actually feels lighter than the same version of it in Q

1 Like

Doubt would be less effective.More likely would give more emphasis to the script.Pretty sure deus and mosaic were already in the core script in Q but adding the modules still made a difference for customs.

1 Like

This is very interesting.
So maybe I can digest it better when it’s name embedded.

Thank you Meng123

Its possible.The same was true for me on Q too.DR ST4 in a custom on Q was lighter than running the DR ST4 major so name embedding may help or could be deus.not sure.Would have to try name embedded majors with no extra modules when they are available to get a better understanding just how much name embedding boosts.

I had zero result or manifestation enhancers on my first custom yet I could slam it for 8 loops when Q I could only do 5 max

And higher results on custom

3 Likes

@Leandros am I understanding your question that is the recommended 3 cores maximum with 20 total modules the same for Qv2?

If so, the answer is yes with Qv2. 20 total modules maximum, 3 cores maximum.

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Are all the cores in QV2 if I order a custom now?
Even the Cores wich are not realesed publicly, yet ?

@RVconsultant :+1::+1::+1:

May be wrong but I believe it’s the mandatory core in the Q store which is updated to the B core, not every module since that would take forever. Look how long it’s taken for Q/Ultima titles.

2 Likes

Its only the mandatory core thats been updated so doesnt affect the other modules/cores.so yeah its qv2 no matter what you have in your custom

1 Like

Thank you again Meng123
Thank you Brandon

1 Like

Did Terminus also get updated to v2?

1 Like

Yes, it’s updated.

3 Likes

So if Teminus got updated I wonder how much more powerful it is lol

3 Likes