Quick Reconciliation question

Hi everyone.

Want to ask this out of curiosity.
From your experiences do Reconciliation happen while you are listening to the sub or after you listened to it?

2 Likes

Short answer: both lol

Reconciliation comes in many forms. While listening you might experience: headaches, fatigue, even a feeling of “pushback”. Afterwards you may experience the same and other forms like a desire to change programs or stop altogether.

4 Likes

Will second that. During will get headaches if I’ve overdone it. Not so much now since I’ve been consistent with the same set of customs since August.

1 Like

Will feel a slight sense of sadness during or after. If I listen to the sub while sleeping, I will have a dream about my subconscious warning me when to stop listening to avoid reconciliation.

1 Like

these days I get reconciliation as physical symptoms mostly. When I push loops to close together after 3 loops or if I do over 6-8. I get a sound in my head, and sinus issues and if I keep pushing tiredness or lack of motivation and/or will power. Sometimes agitation. This happens mostly during, I seem to process very quickly and get back to speed after.

When I was using a lot of terminus and Ultima, reconciliation would be like bad drug trips, nightmarish
for me these would happen hours or days after.

1 Like

After.

And I barely recognize them most of the time.

I think I’ve been striving and ‘reconciling’ throughout my life before I ever started using subliminals. It’s hard to distinguish the subliminal reconciliation from the general background of just Life reconciliation.

***edit

I do notice that I get positive reconciliation effects during Quantum Limitless plays. I’ve noticed this during ultrasonic plays from a speaker during a mixed playlist. I’ll find my mood and state lightening and flowing, then I’ll look to see what’s playing and…yep, there it is again.

2 Likes

Same for me

1 Like

I only really notice recon by getting super tired and sleepy, possibly a bit of grumpiness and anger. I also get headaches if I’m on or close to my limit of loops.

1 Like

What I noticed for myself is a subtle sadness while listening to the sub, like something don’t go well. After the sub I can feel it too sometimes in form of sadness again, anger or irritability.

1 Like

Aside from occasionally being tired and irritated, something new to me with Dragon Reborn… for ST1 and ST2… mild headache on a rest day…

2 Likes

Me too.:dragon_face:

1 Like