Questions re: subliminal washouts

Per my understanding, a subliminal washout is a short period of not listening to subliminals, maybe 3 days to a week–or longer. This is done when using higher power versions of subs (Q, T, T squared) when one feels overwhelmed due to too much imput and not processing the imput. I actually had a subliminal bloom after a break from Regeneration–but only since I switched to another SC sub by itself for 2 days. The realizations that came to me were the very things I sought Regeneration for.

For those who do subliminal washouts,

1. Do you do them regularly, or just when you feel mentally overloaded?
  2. What common symptoms or consequences do you experience that call for a washout?
  3. What cues do you notice which say it’s time to resume listening?

For question #2, I’ve had some fear show up today since I’m meeting with the “Einstein” of our CBD startup tonight, and we’re meeting to finalize some plans. I listened to Stark Ultra upon waking this morning, then my Q custom when I got home from work (1130AM), then one loop of pre-Q Limit Destroyer. My brain feels a little “over-exercised”, and I’ve drifted off to fantasy-lands a few times, where I relive old patterns of escaping reality. It’s not a good spot for me to stay.

I’m basically wondering “have I done enough today?” I have to ask since part of me pulled to look for relief via more sub listening.

I’d appreciate some feedback so I can make educated decisions for myself today. Our business meeting is at 7 tonight. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

I would just do a 4-7 day washout every 10-12 weeks.
I’ve never felt the need to do it but would probably benefit from it.
If you take 2 days of and still feel feel processing, the need for rest, it may be time for a full 4-7 day washout.

2 Likes

I wash out for a week every six weeks or so. Maybe every four weeks if I’m running a new stack. As for cues that let me know when I need a washout, it’s generally when I feel exceptionally frustrated over a period of days. I can’t really explain it, it’s just something that I know.

7 Likes

I have been doing one every eighth week as that seems to be about when my subconscious feels “stirred up” and I do better having a plan and sticking to it than I do following how I feel. I find that I get some increased execution toward the end, and I feel much calmer and more accepting when I go back.

2 Likes

For those of you that are doing washouts regulairly, do you guys notice some sort of bloom effect during the washouts? Or do you guys see results fading?

1 Like

Bloom af is what I would call it.

Currently on day 10 of my washout and after 2 days off I hit recon coming back, a few days after that I had a massive bloom.

Absolute love for life and everyone. Overwhelming power and feeling of being King.
Some of it stuck permanently which is lovely.

4 Likes

I’ve only done my first a few weeks back. I had a bloom myself on it. I’m slowly accepting the power of days off, as I accepted feeling “full” in my head a normal thing. With Qv2, I’m at this spot finally wondering how an executing sub would feel without all this overload.

Results fading? Not unless sub imput is still being listened to. That sounds like stonewalling.

1 Like

Mhmm thats so weird. Im currently on my fourth rest day in a row and results seem to have completely faded rn. Im not sure why my experience on a washout is so different from all of you guys. Maybe i need more rest days to experience the bloom or something.