Questions about the Ticket / Support system

What works best for support tickets that take a bit longer?

I send a ticket 17.11. (#4674) and didn’t got a reply so far.

It is not urgent at all, so my question is really:

Will every ticket get answered/closed eventually (I would just wait and not clog up ticket queue more than it is) or can they get lost somehow (in which case I would send another ticket)?

1 Like

In my experience, every ticket I sent was answered. But once in a while it does happen that a ticket or two ends up escaping the Support staff. Will tag @RVconsultant

1 Like

Yes every ticket will get closed after a while even if it did not get answered yet. Just reopen the ticket again and sent a new message.

1 Like

One of mine got lost and I had waited two weeks, I just resent the ticket. Another just got delayed.

At the moment they’re super busy so it’s taking longer than the time but it’s completely unstanderable from my view.

I’d recommend sending another ticket.

1 Like

Thank You!

Did you get your support ticket addressed?

1 Like

Yes, thank You!

A couple of hours later everything was solved.

1 Like

Please don’t send a new ticket. When it closes automatically, that means we added it to the backlog and we’re moving through all of them. If you want to “ping” us, just reopen the ticket and add a note. Adding new tickets will clog the system up. It’s actually one of the reasons everything gets behind – people adding new tickets after one or two days, which pushes them up to the top and we never actually get the backlogged ones. We’re going to be upgrading the system that will hopefully prevent this.

4 Likes

Even though you deleted your question, the answer is the same — just write a ping.

1 Like