Questions about beast unleashed

Hi,ive been using beast unleashed for the last week and its great for gym motivation so far.just want to check two things.

Is there a maximum amount of loops you can listen to per day/session?cause i listen to it on loop for my 1 to 1 1/2 hour gym session

Also im thinking of using it at my kickboxing classes as well but can only use one earbud at class because i need to hear the instructor.is beast unleashed okay to listen to using only one ear or are both necessary for it to be effective?

Thanks in advance

4 Likes

You can listen while in the gym with no issues.

1 Like

Thanks alot.Was worried might have been overlistening(^_^)Hmm,does it need to be stereo to work though?Cause i can only wear one side if going for kickboxing otherwise i wont be able to listen to instructions so will be essentially mono.Thanks for the help

1 Like

Yes, both ears would be best, but you’ll still get results with one ear.

1 Like

Thats good that it will still work.thanks for all the help(^-^)really enjoying this supercharger and emperor fitness so far.beast within is ok also but i liked the backing sound of legacy more(x-p)my gf also enjoying ascended mogul so far,she says its helping her alot with her business.thanks alot for all the great products

4 Likes