Questions about Ascension Chamber 2

Anyone got any significant result with Ascension Chamber, tbh i want to manifest something related to my academics. I am not sure how Ascension Chamber will help me! Like anyone experienced manifestation with AC in short period of time ? Any manifestation. If yes pls share ur stories and give me insight hiw can i utilize AC for manifestation! Thank you

@Malkuth @bombayduck @anyone

1 Like

After running ASC and doing something as simple as visualization related to achieving your goal; followed by inspired action should be enough to notice either full manifestation or signs of progress within just a week or two.

3 Likes

Thank you for @ing me but unfortunately, I never used Ascension Chamber enough on a consistent basis to reap its benefits. I try my best to manifest things but I’m not very good at controlling it; thankfully subliminals help with unconscious manifesting IMO.

1 Like

I see from my records that I played Ascension Chamber 10 times between 28 February 2022 and 30 May 2022. I was playing it once a week then so that was relatively consistent. When I built my Inner Development custom in September 2022, I included it as a module. (It’s in there with Void of Creation, and I consider them as a kind of partnership.) I’ve played that custom twice a week, three weeks a month since mid-September. Almost 5 months now.

So, clearly we’ve had some time together.

At the same time, I’ve been just letting it do what it does. I just pursue my interests and goals, and allow my mind to manifest naturally in line with my overall focus. I do not focus much on trying to “make” it manifest specific things.

Instead, I am focusing on, over time, clarifying my desires and my aspirations. Try to explore, experience, and be honest about what I really want. As that comes into focus, the manifestations happen naturally, I think.

I don’t think my way is best for everybody per se; but it seems best for me right now.

Ascension Chamber is one of those Ultimate Synergistic kinds of programs. It bonds with and enhances whatever else you’re working on or whatever other subliminals you’re listening to. You know what I mean? So, I think you’d just notice interesting results and manifestations in general.

You know, @Matrix, your own mind holds genius ideas for how to make things work for you.

What kinds of ideas, whether practical or wild and out there, come to you as you imagine working with Ascension Chamber?

3 Likes

Yes i am aware about this, but i was asking about its efficiency. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Actually i needed some quick manifestation. Ig that wont be possible from all tge reviews i see. But thanx for adding your experience and insights ,it will help me infuture … . And ig i will do a experiment and will run AS one day off and on to experience its full potential

1 Like

Good luck with your manifestation. :muscle:t5:

1 Like

You’re talking to someone who, by default, thinks almost exclusively about long-term goals. It’s just where my brain usually hangs out. I often have to work very hard to think about the short-term.

It’ll probably change. Hopefully, I will keep growing.

1 Like

Thank you!! I am impressed by your answers. I am talking about general reviews from the thread. I see everything needs time

1 Like

Np bro. Its alright :grin: :+1:

Remember that Ascension Chamber is designed to be used together with another subliminal.

So, if you’re trying to manifest something related to your academics, you would play Limitless (if it’s academic success that you want to manifest). Then you’d play Ascension Chamber to supercharge your manifestation and focus your results.

You’ve left your specific manifestation goal kind of vague; so I’m guessing it’s something more unusual than a good grade. For example, you may be trying to get a position in a difficult to join class. Or something like that.

If you narrow down the description of the type of manifestation a bit, people may have useful suggestions for you. No need to reveal your secret, but maybe just a closer description.

3 Likes

Oh ya. Why didnt i thought of this. Already using BL zpv2. Should add ASC zpv2… . But again, its just i am out of time. Adding AC will probably give me a dizzy head

But your idea is awesome. I will try for my next goal

1 Like

I don’t know if this Will be accurate formula , but at least worth a try .

Use Ascension chamber alone , then the next day play a title related to your goal .

Your mind must know what are you working for , writing , visualisation any thing worked with you before use it .

2 Likes

Yes currently doing now. Ok as you and @Malkuth, advised. I will run ASC and run my related sub…

2 Likes

Hi I have started using ascension chamber recently and here is my version / code of using it:-

Use it once in 8 -10 days

Use the other main sub first, regarding whatever goal you want to achieve , viz emperor for empire building and any other money related sub as per your goals

When this sub starts kicking in , like for me emperor at 5 mins loop starts Kicking in after around 7/8 hrs , that is when is start focusing on goals as per emperor script. This is the time you use ascension chamber to enhance these manifestations

Hope this helps

1 Like

I added AC while running CFW less than a year back. I wondered if or how it’d affect the results for healing purposes.

And WHAM! That same day I was at work, and I began clearly seeing a childhood memory I’d tapped into just years before. It was a childhood experience that had a terrible impact on me, and AC brought this to mind first. That said to me that AC has powerful implications on any SC sub, even if you’re unaware of them, or like me, was afraid of stepping into such areas.

AC is a very powerful subliminal. I saw that memory, and I wasn’t hijacked by fears and terrors at the time (I was less than 2 years old in that memory). It made me feel confident over such looming and “dangerous” memories.

AC is a winner, for sure.

1 Like

Is anyone microlooping this or are you just running the whole 7 minutes? Today I added 3 minutes of this track to the usual 3 minutes of my current stack. That was a total of 9 minutes. This thing is kicking my behind right now with the sleepiness and feeling like a zombie. Good thing is the last day of my cycle.